剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你是否掌握制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的知识和材料
Yes. But you know that already, don't you?
是的 不过你早知道了 对吧
My first company, Mashburn Avionics,
我第一家公♥司♥ 麦什本航♥天♥电子
made high-tech weaponry.
制♥造♥高技术武器
But I started out
我本人是在
with cherry bombs in the toilets at reform school.
少管所厕所里做樱花爆竹起家
You went to reform school?
你进过少管所
My teachers thought I was incorrigible.
老师认为我无药可救
But you know that, too.
这点你也一定知道
Have you ever visited Bajoran's helicopter plant
你以前去过巴约伦的直升机工厂
or solicited anybody to go there?
或是请其他人代劳去过
You mean, to plant a bomb?
你是说去秘密安装爆♥炸♥物
No, ma'am. Never have.
没有 从没去过
The threat to Yuri Bajoran was made from a disposable
恐吓电♥话♥是通过一次性电♥话♥拨♥打♥的
phone that was purchased at a drugstore in Marin county.
在马林谷的一家药店购买♥♥
Where I have a place...
而我有家在那儿
along with 250,000 other people.
可那里还有另外二十五万居民
Look, Teresa, I didn't need to kill Yuri.
特蕾莎 我用不着杀死尤里
I'd already done worse. I destroyed him.
我做的更绝 我击垮了他
By taking over his company? His flagship.
靠收♥购♥他的公♥司♥ 他的骄傲之本
Yuri and I had been at each other for years,
尤里和我彼此竞争多年
and I had finally won. Don't you see?
我终于战胜了他 你不明白吗
I'd forced him to sell me his baby.
我迫使他出♥售♥心头肉
Although he died before he signed the contract.
可是签合约前他已死
I know. The bastard.
我知道 那个混♥蛋♥
It's like he reached out from the grave
像是他死前还从坟墓里
to deny me one last time.
伸出手来扯我一把
But bottom line--I beat him,
但最重要的是 我赢了
and I wanted him waking up for the next 30 years
我要他接下来30年
thinking about that.
每天醒来都耿耿于怀
You hated him so much you wanted him alive?
你如此痛恨他 所以想让他活着
Exactly.
正是
Yuri Bajoran was a bad man, Teresa.
尤里·巴约伦不是个好人 特蕾莎
So who wanted him dead?
那有谁想他死
Who didn't? Aside from me.
除了我之外 谁不是呢
His widow?
他家遗孀
Marie? No. Fair point.
玛丽 是不会 有道理
She seemed to love him for some reason.
毕竟她是真心爱他
You know her?
你了解她
I was engaged to her, actually,
事实上 她曾是我未婚妻
Years back.
许多年前的事
She married Yuri instead.
结果她却嫁了尤里
Great lady.
是个好女人
Despite that tragic lapse in judgment, a great lady.
除了择偶的眼光一般 是个好女人
How was the marriage?
他们的婚姻怎样
Oh, you'd have to ask her.
你得问她
So, Teresa, I'm tired of doing this whole suspect thing again.
特蕾莎 我已经当腻嫌犯了
Not fun at all.
一点都不好玩
How about I play detective this time,
要不然我这次当警探
give you and Patrick a hand?
给你和派翠克帮点小忙如何
Not a chance.
绝不可能
Oh, never say "Never""
永远都别说"绝不"
Never, Walter. Never ever.
绝不 沃特 绝不绝不
That's a maybe.
双重否定就是可能了
马林郡
巴约伦地♥产♥
So you were engaged to Walter Mashburn
所以你之前和沃特·麦什本订过婚
Before you married Yuri?
在你和尤里结婚之前
That was years ago. Why would you ask that?
很多年前了 你问这个做什么
Oh, nosy.
就是好奇
Did you dump him or did he dump you? And why?
你甩了他还是他甩了你 原因是什么
It's none of your business.
和你无关
I fell in love with Yuri is all I'll say.
我要说的就是我和尤里相爱了
I know what people said about him,
我知道人们都是怎么评价他的
but they were wrong.
但他们都错了
He was a wonderful, loving person.
他人很好 又有爱心
Interesting woman. Didn't kill Yuri.
这个女人很有趣 但是没杀尤里
Um, I'm sorry. Where's the bathroom? This way.
不好意思 卫生间在哪里 这边
Thank you.
谢谢你
Sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Wh-who is that man?
那 那个男人是谁
It's a long story.
说来话长
Now, Mrs. Bajoran, who would want your husband dead?
巴约伦夫人 有谁会希望你丈夫死呢
Yuri was a powerful man.
尤里是一个大权在握的人
Powerful men have enemies.
大权在握的人就会树敌
This takeover by Mashburn...
这次麦什本的收♥购♥
Is it true your husband didn't want to sell?
你丈夫是真的不愿意出♥售♥吗
Walter tricked him. It wasn't right.
是沃特设计陷害 那很不对
Tricked him how?
怎么回事
He approached someone Yuri thought was a friend
他接近了一个表面上跟尤里是朋友的人
And got him to secretly buy up enough shares
让他暗地里买♥♥了足够的股份
so that Walter could force the takeover.
那样沃特就可以强行收♥购♥了
Name? Markham shankar,
名字 马克汉姆·史恩卡
Software mogul.
软件巨头
Turns out he'd secretly hated Yuri for years,
后来发现他暗地里恨了尤里很多年
Some ridiculous business dispute
为了什么他不能原谅的
he wouldn't forgive.
可笑的商业纠纷
Ma'am, you have a lovely home. It's very, uh, cozy.
女士 你家很漂亮 非常舒适
Thanks for having us. Cho, we should... Go.
谢谢您接待我们 周 我们应该走了
Thank you.
谢谢
Been a pleasure. Thank you.
很高兴见到你 谢谢
According to the Marin D.A.'s office,
马林地检办公室宣称
Markham Shankar had good reason to hate Bajoran.
马克汉姆·史恩卡绝对有理由报复巴约伦
Six years ago, he claimed Bajoran cheated him
六年前 他声称巴约伦骗走了他
out of a couple million bucks,
几百万美元
Even tried to get the D.A.'s office to file fraud charges.
甚至还试图说服地检 以诈骗罪起诉他
Did you talk to him yet? I can't even find him.
你和他谈过了吗 我甚至都找不到他
No one's photographed Shankar since 2002.
2002年后 史恩卡就再无照片见报
The guy's a recluse.
这个人行踪成谜
His office won't even admit he's in the country.
他办公室的人都不承认他在国内
Keep looking into it.
继续调查
And you...
还有你
Hello, Lisbon.
你好 里斯本
What a great day to not be blown up.
不被炸飞的日子真美好啊
Give it up now. Give what up?
现在就交出来 交什么
What you took from Bajoran's house.
你从巴约伦家顺走的东西
The toupee, Jane. The housekeeper called.
假发 简 那个管家报♥警♥了
That's just gross. Why would you take it?
太恶心了 你为什么要拿这个
Evidence. Of what?
证据 证明什么的
Bad taste. Let me explain something.
品味太差 我来教你点小规矩
You do not mess with super-rich people.
你不要和超级大富豪过不去
They're like kids with machine guns.
他们就好像拿着机关枪的小朋友
Super-rich people, like Mashburn?
超级大富豪 像麦什本那样的吗
What about Mashburn? Oh, my god.
麦什本怎么了 天啊
You're just so obsessed with Mashburn.
你对麦什本太着迷了
You're the one who brought him up.
是你提起他的
What is it with you and him? Got something.
你和他发生什么了 查到线索了
Whenever Shankar is in San Francisco,
无论史恩卡什么时候到旧金山
he likes to stay at Chaparral Glen.
他都喜欢住在丛林谷
What's that? Country club.
那是什么 -乡村俱乐部
The most exclusive in California.
全加州顶级俱乐部
It's 100 grand to join.
入会费都要10万美元
They've got
他们在森林里
a 2,300-acre campus in the woods.
拥有占地面♥积♥两千三百英亩的营地
Shankar likes "Glamping."
史恩卡喜欢"艳营"
You know, glamorous camping?
你知道 就是香艳野营
You made that up. Did not.
你自己编的 我没有
Glamping...I like it.
艳营 我喜欢
Lisbon, shall we go and talk to some more
里斯本 我能再和你谈谈
super-rich people?
超级大富豪的事吗
Do something with that.
处理一下
I'm sorry, agent,
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表