剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
My sisters?
还有我的妹妹们
I mean, we have nothing now.
我们现在一无所有了
Yeah. It's a tough break.
是啊 祸不单行
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
The kid doesn't seem like a killer.
那孩子不像杀手
I'm not sure the revenge motive works.
我觉得复仇动机不成立
What are you doing? What is that?
你在干嘛 那是什么
None of your business.
不关你的事
Are you even listening to me? Every word.
你有认真听我说话吗 听着呢
Let's go catch this killer, shall we?
我们去抓到凶手
How are we gonna do that?
怎么抓
The killer was looking for the Hassan family's $2 million.
凶手的目标是哈森家的两百万美元
The rest is easy.
剩下的就简单了
And now you want me to ask you
现在你满心期盼
what the plan you worked out is, don't you?
我追着问你计划是什么 对吧
No. I just want you to round everyone up
不 我希望你召集大伙
and get 'em to the repair shop.
让他们都去维修店
Everyone? Who's everyone?
大伙 都是谁
Uh, well, let me see. There's the girlfriend and Omar there
我想想 那个女朋友 欧玛
and, uh, Griswold and Ruger. I think that about covers it.
格里斯伍德和鲁格 差不多就这些
Ruger and Griswold-- they've already been released.
鲁格和格里斯伍德 他们都被放了
And from what I've seen of the two of them,
之前也见识过他们的本事
we're not really equipped to track 'em down.
估计想把他们抓回来也无能为力了
Oh, no. It's gonna be easy.
不 其实很简单
Easy? Ruger bought a plane ticket out of the country
简单吗 鲁格前脚刚迈出加调局
the second he left the CBI.
后脚就买♥♥了张出境机票
Griswold disappeared
我们派人跟踪格里斯伍德
even after we put a tail on her.
可她还是失踪了
Ruger is not leaving the country.
鲁格没离开美国
He is after the money. You heard Omar.
他在找那笔钱 你听见欧玛怎么说的了
He'd never even heard of Ruger.
他压根没听说过鲁格
Ruger worked with Fisher,
鲁格虽和费什共事
but I bet they weren't friends.
但我觉得他们不是朋友
And griswold?
那格里斯伍德呢
Well, she's after the money, too.
她的目标也是钱
I expect they're both
我猜当我们在这里闲扯时
trying to get into the repair shop as we speak.
他们都在试着进入那间修理店
You just have to round them up.
你只要把他们聚在一起就好
Call me if you need any help.
你需要帮助随时打电♥话♥给我
Wait a minute. You're leaving again?
等下 你不是又要走吧
What is going on with you?
你是怎么回事
When have I ever steered you wrong before?
我什么时候误导过你
I mean, when have I ever really steered you wrong
我是说 有哪次我真正地误导你了
where I've done something that didn't work out
有哪次事态不是按照
the way we wanted it to?
我们的想法发展
Seriously?
真的吗
Okay, fine. Let me put it this way--
好的 行 我们先把这放一边
when have I ever intentionally screwed things up
我有哪次故意把事情搞砸了
so that we couldn't solve the case?
以至让我们破不了案
No. Not that I know of, at least.
没有 至少我不知道
Uh, that's right. Thank you. Have a little faith, Lisbon.
没错 谢谢 要对我有信心 里斯本
Okay, Jane said they're here somewhere.
好的 简说他们就在这儿的某个地方
Let's take a look.
我们仔细瞧瞧吧
Probably not the homeless guy.
应该不是这个流浪汉
No, Ruger tried that one before.
恩 鲁格已经试过这一招了
How about the food guys?
那个卖♥♥小吃的呢
No, too short.
不是 太矮了
How about the truck?
那辆卡车呢
That's it. Yep.
就是它 没错
Hey, guys, I got this.
伙计们 让我来
Yes, you do.
好的 请便
Hi, Mr. Ruger. How you doing?
你好 鲁格先生 你好吗
What do you want?
你有什么事
I'm not breaking any laws.
我可没触犯任何法律
We just wanted to ask you into the repair shop.
只想请你跟我们进到修理店里面
It would be a big help for us.
这会对我们很有帮助
All right. No problem.
好的 没问题
One down, one to go.
一个搞定 还差一个
See anything?
有什么发现
Nope.
没有
Cho, how's it going?
周 事情进行的怎么样了
We found Ruger in a delivery van,
我们在一辆邮车上找到了鲁格
but Griswold's nowhere in sight.
但是并没有发现格里斯伍德的踪迹
Are you near the repair shop?
你是在修理店附近吗
Yeah, right out front.
是的 就在正门前
Okay, from where you stand,
好的 处在你的位置
what is the best vantage point to see the shop?
哪里是观察修理店的最佳地点
He wants us to look for the best observation post
他想让我们找到观察修理店的
for watching the shop.
最佳地点
How about way over there?
那边的路上怎么样
That building right across the street?
那栋房♥子就在路对面
There's a building across the street.
有一栋房♥子就在路对面
Rooftop's good.
天台很适合观察
Do you have a pen and some paper?
你有笔和纸吗
What's up?
怎么了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Throw me a pen.
扔给我一支笔
A pen? Yeah.
笔 是的
Nice catch.
接得不错
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
Hey, O'donnell, snack break.
欧多内尔 小吃时间到了
Oh, thanks, buddy. No problem.
谢谢了 伙计 不用谢
It's about time.
是时候了
Turkey.
火鸡
Look, you gotta put this on.
你得把这个穿上
We don't have a lot of time.
我们没有多少时间
You're gonna use this to get out through the door.
要从大门通过你会需要这个的
Wait. What are you talking about?
等等 你这么说是什么意思
Well, you asked me to get you out of here.
你不是拜托我把你从这弄出去么
That's what I'm doing--helping you escape.
我就是这么做的 帮你越狱
Now hurry up. Escape? I'm not escaping.
快点 越狱 我不会越狱的
You think I want to spend the rest of my life on the run?
你以为我会想下半辈子都东躲西♥藏♥么
No. You get the charges dropped. That's the deal.
不 你要取消起诉 这才是我们约好的
Hey, whoa, whoa. I'm not a lawyer.
我可不是个律师
I can't make charges just disappear,
我可没法让起诉就这么算了
but I can get you to Mexico...
但我能帮你逃到墨西哥
set you up with a little starter money.
用点起手资金把你安顿好
Mexico? Who the hell wants to go to mexico?
墨西哥 谁他妈想去墨西哥了
What?
什么
You get me out free and legal,
你要让我合法地恢复自♥由♥身
or I start talking.
不然我就管不住我这张嘴了
I'm pretty sure the dirt I got on you will be worth
我敢肯定 你的那些丑事绝对能换来
a "Get out of jail free" Card.
一张“免蹲监狱”卡
You're very annoying.Mm.
你太烦人了
You are running out of time.
你的时间所剩不多了
Are they the ones?
是他们吗
Are you going to arrest them?
你会逮捕他们吗
Oh, hi. You must be Heather. Thanks for coming by.
你一定就是希瑟吧 谢谢你能来
Ted fisher was a good man
泰德·费什是个好人
who kept trust with the Hassan family.
他一直深得哈森一家的信任
He was murdered over $2 million,
他因为200万美金而被谋杀
which is somewhere in this room.
那笔钱就在这儿的某个地方
$2 million?
200万美金
Ted didn't have $2 million.
泰德可没有200万美金
Uh, yes he did. They could tell you.
他有这么多 他们可以告诉你
How do you know it's in this room?
你怎么知道是在这间屋子里
Because we've checked every other location
因为所有跟费什先生有关的地方
connected to fisher and so have you.
我们都找过了 你们也是一样
That's why you're here.
这就是为什么你们会来这儿
Hasn't this room already been searched,
这间屋子不是已经被警♥察♥和杀人犯
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表