剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Shot and killed in their living room two years ago.
两年前在自己起居室内被射杀
The D.A. claimed Crosswhite did it for insurance money.
地检声称克劳斯怀特是为了保险金杀妻
He had an upholstery shop that was struggling.
他辛苦维持着一家家居装饰店
And he walked? Well, Crosswhite claimed
他无罪释放了 克劳斯怀特声称
he came home from a drive and found the body.
他开车回家发现了尸体
A security camera image showed him arriving home
监视录像显示他在自己供述的到家时间的
an hour before he said he got there.
一小时前就到家
Destroyed his alibi.
粉碎了他的不在场证明
But Sergeant Rowley missed the deadline
但是劳利警官错过了
to file the search warrant,
提交搜查令的最后期限
The Judge excluded it, and the case collapsed.
法官排除了这项证据 案子不了了之
Good work.
干得好
The mayor's wife is coming in to the office.
镇长的妻子正在前往办公室的路上
Her name's Jessica Bagshaw.
她叫杰西卡·拜格萧
She was supervising Amber Sutherland's video work.
她是安柏·桑瑟兰竞选片的监制
I'll get her statement. Okay. Be careful.
我会给她录口供的 好 小心点
They have a lot of pull.
他们很有势力
Teresa Lisbon,
特蕾莎·里斯本
toughest gal west of the Pecos,
佩科斯西部最勇敢的姑娘
And you're scared of a small town mayor and his wife.
现在却被一个小镇镇长和夫人吓得要命
Yeah?
是吗
Mr. Crosswhite, we're with the CBI.
克劳斯怀特先生 我们是加调局的
I'm agent Teresa Lisbon.
我是特蕾莎·里斯本探员
And I'm patrick jane.
我是派翠克·简
We want to ask you some questions
我们想问几个有关于
about Amber Sutherland.
安柏·桑瑟兰的问题
Tom Rowley tell you about me?
汤姆·劳利和你们说起我的吗
Yes, he did.
是的
That's my buddy Tom.
果然是老朋友汤姆啊
Can we come in?
我们方便进屋吗
How did you know Amber?
你怎么认识的安柏
She, um...
她 就
she was filming me for a documentary.
她在为我拍摄纪录片
The one about the mayor?
是那个镇长的竞选片吗
No, this was about my wife's death.
是有关我妻子的死的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Your wife looked lovely. She had a very gentle face.
你妻子很美 她有张很温和的脸
Put that down.
把那放下
Why?
为什么
Just put it down.
放下就对了
Fair enough.
也好
So Amber was making a documentary about you?
所以说安柏正在拍有关你的纪录片吗
Yeah. She--she did a couple interviews.
对 她进行了几次采访
She said she'd need to-- to raise money to finish it.
她说 她要筹款拍完这部片子
That must have been nice for you--tell your side to Amber.
那对你来说很好啊 告诉安柏你的故事
You have no idea.
你不知道有多好
The man who killed my wife is still out there.
杀害我妻子的人仍然逍遥法外
But everyone in town thinks I'm the killer.
但镇上的每一个人都觉得我是凶手
It's--it's around me all the time...
这些 这些挥之不去
It's like being underwater.
就好像身处水下
Feels like I can't breathe.
感觉我无法呼吸了一样
Well, if you didn't kill your wife,
如果你没有杀害你的妻子
what'd you do to her?
那你对她做了什么
What?
什么
You're the guiltiest-looking man I've ever seen--
你有着我见过的最内疚的表情
The theatrical squalor,
那富有张力的悲惨感
forcing yourself to live with the hatred of your neighbors.
强迫你自己生活在周围人的仇恨之中
If you didn't kill your wife,
如果你没有杀害你妻子
then why the self-punishment?
为什么要自我惩罚
You need to get out of here.
你必须离开我家
Now.
现在就走
I have to agree.
我不得不同意
Well, it's just an honest opinion,
只不过发表我的诚实之见
a legit question. I'm doing my job.
合理发问而已 这就是我的工作
Okay. Have a nice day.
好吧 日安
It just seems insane-- Amber, gone.
这一切都太疯狂了 安柏就那么死了
She worked closely with you.
她在工作上和你关系很近
She was with us pretty much every day,
她几乎天天和我们在一起
the last couple of weeks.
过去的几周天天如此
We'll need to speak with your husband, Mayor Bagshaw.
我们还要和你的丈夫谈谈 拜格萧镇长
Of course. He's forging away on the campaign trail.
没问题 他现在正在外竞选
Elks clubs and coffee klatches.
麋鹿俱乐部和社交茶会
Do you have any idea why someone would want to hurt Amber?
你知不知道为什么有人想要伤害安柏呢
I can't imagine.
我简直无法想象
I mean, she was just...
我是说 她有着
such a gentle soul.
非常温柔的灵魂
You know anything about her personal life?
你对她的私人生活有了解吗
She seeing anybody?
她有和人约会吗
Um, she had been on a few dates with Zach Gladden.
她和扎克·格兰顿约会过几次
He works at city hall.
他在市政厅工作
Was she close with anyone else?
她还和谁关系密切吗
Maybe someone with the campaign?
也许是竞选阵营里的人
What is it that you're suggesting?
你在暗示什么
Nothing. Just...
没什么 只是
She was pretty and--
她很漂亮 而
And my husband is attractive and charming and powerful.
而我的丈夫很迷人 有权有势
Right?
对吗
Um, that's not what I was suggesting.
我不是这个意思
It's how rumors get started. Um...
流言就是这么开始的
We have no interest
我们不想让
in having a pretty dead woman attached to the campaign,
一个死去的漂亮女士和竞选扯上关系
if you get my drift, agent?
明白我的意思吗 探员
Jessica.
杰西卡
Director Bertram.
伯坦姆主管
Gale. I was gonna come and see you,
盖尔 我正要去看你
soon as agent Van Pelt was done with me.
只要范·佩尔探员问完话
Agent, is she done?
探员 问完了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Let's grab a cup of coffee.
我们去喝杯咖啡
Zach gladden?
扎克·格兰顿
Tell us about Amber.
跟我们谈谈安柏
I don't know what to say. She was cool.
我不知道该说什么 她是个好女孩
God, that's lame.
天 这太糟了
She was from Los Angeles. She was funny.
她来自洛杉矶 很风趣
Really hard-working. Tenacious.
专心工作 很顽强
We hear she was spending some time with a man
我们听说她经常和一个叫做
named Ronald Crosswhite,
罗纳德·克劳斯怀特的人在一起
making a documentary?
做什么纪录片
He had been bugging her since she got into town.
自打她来到镇上 这人就一直缠着她
Someone new to listen to his garbage.
终于有新人来听他的牢骚了
Garbage--is that how amber saw it?
牢骚 安柏是这么认为的吗
She said she was maintaining her journalistic objectivity.
她说要保持新闻工作者的客观性
Least until a couple of days ago. What happened?
直到几天前 发生了什么
She had an interview with him
她对他进行了采访
and she said Crosswhite...
她说克劳斯怀特
freaked out.
简直疯了
You okay?
准备好了吗
Yeah, I guess I'm just... nervous, you know?
好了 我只是有点 紧张
Let's start the questions.
我们来开始采访
Amber e-mailed this video
四天前 安柏电邮了
of the Crosswhite interview
这个克劳斯怀特的采访录像
to a producer friend in l.A. Four days ago.
给洛杉矶的制♥作♥人朋友
Uh, just gotta jump right in, huh?
会直奔主题是吧
That's right. Your upholstery shop was still open then.
是的 你的室内装饰店还开着吧
This the scary part? Wait.
这是发狂的部分吗 等下
There's a discrepancy about the time--
在时间点上有些矛盾
There--there's no discrepancy.
根本就没有矛盾
I've been looking at the security camera footage--
我看了监控摄像头的录像
D-d-don't tell me about s-security footage.
别跟我说什么监控录像
I was there when I said I was there.
我说我在那 我就是在
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表