剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
for the shadows to control her completely.
完全被影子控制
And where will that leave Aiden?
到时艾登怎么办
What?
什么
"And the darkness will come
黑暗终将袭来
"and swallow them all,
吞噬每一人
"unless the family of light
除非光明的一家人
turns night into day."
将黑夜变为白昼
Well, we're going to sit down for dinner now,
我们要开饭了
so if you're not done, you can just finish tomorrow.
还没修好的话 明天再说吧
No, no, I'm almost done, I promise.
不不 快好了 我保证
I will be victorious.
我一定能胜利
Anyway, I think this is my only chance to cross Pete over.
我想只有这样才可能超度皮特
Honey, you are never going to find the birth mother.
老婆 你不可能找到他生母的
Those records are sealed.
生母的信息都是密不外泄的
Not even the adopted family can get into them.
连领养家庭都不能看
Sometimes the impossible just takes a little bit longer.
有时恒心可以化不可能为可能
I just wish I could explain this to his birth mother.
我想把这事告诉他的生母
If she came with me to see Pete
如果她跟我去见皮特
and told him that she loved him and wanted him
告诉他 她爱他 希望留他在身边
and why she couldn't have kept him,
解释为什么她不能留着他
if she just told him the reasons for letting him go,
为什么放弃他
I know that he would cross over.
他就一定能超度
Honey, you've got a big heart.
老婆 你很有爱心
I know you want a happy ending for this boy.
我知道你希望这孩子能够安息
But didn't the orphanage tell you straight out
但孤儿院不是明白地告诉你
that the mother didn't even want him?
他母亲不想要他吗
If you find her, what,
找到她又能怎样
do you want her to lie to him?
你希望她骗他吗
If it makes him feel loved?
只要能让他感受到爱
Yes.
是的
Are you even going to touch this?
你怎么不吃
I just don't feel well.
我不太舒服
You're burning up.
你好烫
Let me take your temperature.
让我量一下♥体♥温
No, no, no, I'm fine.
不 不 不 我没事
As soon as George is done upstairs I'm gonna go to bed.
乔治一完工我就去睡
You know, I'm so over this plumber.
我对这水管工太无语了
Where did you find him, anyway?
你从哪儿找来的
I thought you found him.
我以为是你找来的呢
I thought you called him.
我以为是你打电♥话♥叫来的
I never called any plumber.
我没叫过水管工
You said you were going to call him.
你说你准备叫他的
I've never even seen this guy.
我根本没看见过这人
You're dead!
你已经死了
You say that like it's a bad thing.
别说得像是件坏事似的
You totally took advantage of me.
你彻底忽悠了我
How do you know that I can't tell the dead from the living right now?
你怎么知道我现在分不清活人和死人
Word gets around.
小道消息漫天飞
There's more gossip than you might think on the other side.
这边的人也是很八卦的
The dead should be above that kind of thing.
死人干嘛在乎这种事
I'm sorry.
对不起
Look, I'm just so happy to have a job again.
我只是很高兴能再接到一个活
I love my work.
我热爱这份工作
But you can't actually do anything.
但你实际上什么都修不好
Well, pretty much the same as when I was alive.
我活着时 也修不好什么
Get out! Just get out!
出去 给我出去
Look, I'm sorry to have wasted your time.
听着 很抱歉浪费了你的时间
Let me try to make it up to you.
让我补偿你吧
I hope that helps!
希望你原谅
I'm worried about my mom.
我很担心妈妈
There's something not right with her.
她有些不对劲
I see lots of shadows around her.
我看到她周围有很多影子
Why can't you guys make the shadows leave my mom alone?
你们不能让影子离我妈远点吗
We're too scared of them.
我们太怕他们了
They're really mean.
他们真的很坏
Whom were you talking to?
你在和谁说话
A ghost. Don't tell my mom.
鬼魂 别告诉我妈
I won't.
不会
But if you were talking to a ghost,
但如果你在和鬼魂讲话
how come I couldn't see it?
为什么我看不见它
It was my friend Cassidy.
是我朋友卡希蒂
She crossed over, and now she's a shiny.
她超度了 成了发光的人
That's who shinies are?
这就是发光的人呀
Crossed over spirits of children?
超度了的孩子的灵魂
No wonder the shadows are so interested in child ghosts.
怪不得影子对孩子的灵魂那么感兴趣
The shinies are scared of the shadows,
发光的人很怕影子
but they don't have to be.
但它们其实不用怕
Why not?
为什么
There are way more shinies than shadows.
发光的人比影子要多得多
If they ever had a war, the shinies would win.
如果他们开战 发光的人肯定赢
Aiden, that's...
艾登 那是
Ok.
好吧
Found this in the drain.
在排水管里找到的
Wow, thanks!
谢谢
Keep track of your toys in the tub, ok?
洗澡时 看好你的玩具 好吗
Lucky break that I didn't have to pay a plumber to come and get that out.
这次走运 不用付钱给水管工把它弄出来
Ok, mom.
好的 妈妈
Hey, I think I found something.
我找到了些线索
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Says here there's a woman who gave birth
有一个女人在皮特出生那天
on the same day that Pete was born.
生了一个孩子
And then she gave the baby up for adoption on the spot
她生下孩子 当场就送人领养了
and left the hospital. It was pre-arranged.
之后就出院了 领养是安排好的
Is there a name and an address?
有没有名字和地址
The last name and address are blacked out.
姓氏和地址都被涂掉了
It just says "Joan."
只写着"琼"
Ah, look, business address and occupation.
看 有工作地址和职业
She owned a beauty salon.
她有一间美容院
But that was 13 years ago.
但那是十三年前了
Hey, it's worth a shot.
那也值得一试
Look, I'm going to start by saying that I have no right to be here,
首先 我知道我无权来找你
and I've probably broken a couple of laws
而且为了找到你
just finding you.
我可能已经违反了好几条法律了
But I need your help.
但我需要你的帮助
You don't look like you need a haircut that bad.
你的头发还没长到这个地步
or are you going to tell me I have 6 months to live?
还是你说 我只有半年好活了
Did you give a child up for adoption?
你可曾将孩子送人领养
January 18th, 1997,
1997年1月18日
Rockland Memorial Hospital?
洛克兰纪念医院
Who are you?
你是谁
I know this must be a shock to you, but please, just hear me out.
我知道你很震惊 但请听我说
What do you want?
你想怎么样
If I were to tell you
倘若我告诉你
that you have an opportunity to help this child right now,
你现在有个机会来帮助那个孩子
would you take it?
你会帮吗
And I'm not talking about taking custody, or taking responsibility.
我指的不是抚养权 或是负责任
I'm not talking about money.
根本与钱无关
But it would require a pretty big leap of faith on your part.
但你可能需要跨越你的信仰
Is...
她
Is she in some kind of trouble or something?
她是不是碰到什么麻烦了
No, no, not...
没有 没有 没有
Did you say, "she"?
你刚说"她"
Yes. Aren't we talking about my daughter?
是啊 不是在说我女儿吗
The child you gave up was a girl?
你送掉的孩子是个女孩
I am really sorry.
真的很抱歉
I have the wrong person.
我找错人了
I...I'm so sorry.
对不起
Wait.
等等
I don't know why I'm telling you this,
我不知道我为什么要告诉你
except...you seem like you're really trying to help someone.
不过 看得出你是真想要帮助这人
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表