剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Whatever happened between them,
不论他们之间发生了什么
it's personal.
这都是私人恩怨
That's why Dylan was at his house
所以迪伦才会去他家
And that's why he said that Ramsey is out for revenge.
所以他才说 拉姆齐想要报仇
Were they neighbors?
他们是邻居吗
Lots of neighbors hate each other.
很多人邻里关系都不好
No, I checked.
我查过了 他们不是
And they lived across town from each other.
他们两家住得很远
Well, maybe it was some sort of family feud.
也许是家族世仇
Family feud?
家族世仇
Yeah.
没错
Wait a minute. Family.
等等 家族
He has a daughter. She's in high school.
他有个女儿在读高中
What if she and Dylan were dating
会不会是她和迪伦约会
And that's how he got on Ramsey's bad side?
于是惹毛了拉姆齐
And then some.
岂止惹毛了
So, hats off to Dylan.
真佩服迪伦
It takes a lot of cojones to date a cop's daughter.
敢交往警♥察♥的女儿 胆子不小
Ok, I'll call you later.
拜拜 等会打给你
I'm Melinda Gordon.
我是梅林达·戈登
Yeah, we met down at the station.
我们在警局见过面
I didn't think I made a very good impression.
我恐怕没给你留下什么好印象
Sorry about that.
非常抱歉
That place kinda brings out the worst in me.
那地方让我浑身不自在
It's ok.
没关系
Sometimes my dad just gets to me.
有时 我受我爸影响太大了
He's way overprotective, you know?
他太过于保护我了
My dad wasn't exactly the hands-on type, so.
我爸不是那种管手管脚的人
Lucky you.
你真幸运
If dad could have me home-schooled, he would.
他若可以让我在家念书 他一定会
Thankfully he works, and my mom,
幸好他工作忙 而我妈妈
She took off a long time ago,
她离开很久了
So he's got no choice.
所以他毫无选择
He has to uncage me for school.
不得不把我放出来上学
Did you need directions to the main office or anything?
你是想问路吗
No, actually, I was hoping to run into you,
不 我是来这找你的
'cause I wanted to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Yeah? What about?
谈什么
Dylan Hale.
迪伦·黑尔
The kid who died in the skateboarding accident?
滑板事故中去世的那个孩子
What? Why?
为什么谈这个
Did you know him?
你认识他吗
Everybody did.
大家都认识
It's not exactly a big school.
这所学校并不大
Look, I understand.
我理解
About your dad.
你♥爸♥爸他
Being on your case all the time.
总是数落你
It had to have been hard on you.
你心里一定不好受
Both of you.
你们都不好受
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Were you and Dylan dating?
你和迪伦在约会吗
No.
没有
Look, I gotta go.
我得走了
Ok, look. Wait.
等等
This is going to sound really strange,
接下来的话 听起来会很荒诞
But I have a gift.
我有种天赋
I see ghosts.
我能看见鬼魂
And I've seen Dylan's. What?
我看见迪伦的鬼魂了 什么
He doesn't belong here
他不属于这里
And there is a reason that he can't move on,
他因某种原因不能超度
And I think you know what it is.
我认为你知道原因
Stop it. Please. He needs your help.
别说了 他需要你帮助
I told you.
我说过了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Anne-Marie knows something, but she's scared.
安玛丽知道内情 但她很害怕
I mean, she couldn't wait to get away from me.
她急急忙忙地离开
That's when she dropped it.
走的时候掉了这东西
You think Dylan gave her this thing?
你认为是迪伦给她的
It has to have some significance.
一定跟这条手链有所关联
I mean, I saw him get clubbed in the head.
碰到它时 我看到他头部被击中
It was so violent.
很重的一击
You're sure it was a cop's nightstick?
你确定是警棍砸的吗
Well, I mean, it all happened so fast,
那一幕发生得太快了
But that's what it looked like.
但看起来像警棍
But you didn't see officer Ramsey's face.
可你没看见拉姆齐警官的脸
No. Just the stick.
只看到棍子
I just wish I knew where to go from here.
不知道接下来该怎么做
I checked around, and it turns out
我调查了一下 结果发现
One of his friends brought Dylan into the E.R.
是迪伦的一个朋友送他来急诊室的
A kid named Jake Olmstead.
孩子名叫杰克·奥姆斯泰德
Yeah, he's the one who said it was a skateboarding accident?
就是他说 这是一起滑板事故
That's what he said. He just wiped out at the park.
他说是迪伦在公园摔伤了
What about Dylan, what'd he say?
那迪伦怎么说
Nothing. He was barely conscious before he died.
什么都没说 他没清醒过来就死了
Why would his friend lie to protect officer Ramsey?
为什么他朋友要撒谎 以保护拉姆齐警官
Look, I don't know, honey.
亲爱的 我真不知道
Now, I know you really want to help this ghost,
我知道 你真想帮这鬼魂
But I really don't want you to take unwarranted risks.
但我真不想你去冒险
And if this guy Ramsey killed a kid,
若真是拉姆齐杀了这孩子
And he's already trashed your car...
而他又已毁了你的车
I'll stay out of trouble.
我会小心的
Don't I always?
我不一直这样吗
Not really.
不好说
Dr. James, come in.
詹姆斯博士 请进
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
I've been reading your work.
我一直在拜读你的作品
Didn't know I had fans.
我都不知道自己还有粉丝
I've been studying how adolescents process the death of a peer.
我在研究年轻人如何对待同学的去世
Well, how're the students handling the loss?
学生如何面对伤亡
Eh, a lot of them are struggling.
大多数人都很挣扎
Some come for help. Others...
有些会来寻求开导 而其他人
Wouldn't step a foot through the door.
一步也不愿踏进咨♥询♥室
What about the kids who knew Dylan well? You know?
认识迪伦的那些孩子呢
Like his friend who was with him when the accident happened.
比如事发时 和他在一起的朋友
Jake Olmstead. Right.
杰克·奥姆斯泰德
Uh, checking in with Jake's still on my to do list.
我还没找杰克谈话
Were they tight?
他俩是好友吗
No, actually.
不是
Jake and Dylan were on opposite ends of the social hierarchy,
杰克和迪伦处于社会的两极
With Dylan pretty much at the bottom.
迪伦处于底层
So Dylan was a shoved-in-your-own-locker kind of kid?
迪伦常被人欺负吗
Not quite, no.
那也不是
He was a loner.
他不合群
Troubled family life.
家庭也不和谐
Acted out. Spent a lot of time in the principal's office.
爱捣乱 校长办公室的常客
And Jake?
杰克呢
Straight arrow.
规规矩矩的
Baseball jock, but with a brain.
棒球好手 又有头脑
Plus, everyone likes him.
而且大家都喜欢他
How about Dylan's girlfriend?
迪伦的女友呢
How's she dealing with this?
她的反应如何
He had a girlfriend?
他有女友吗
Well, weren't he and Anne-Marie Ramsey an item?
他和安玛丽不是一对吗
You know Anne-Marie?
你认识安玛丽
I kinda know her dad.
我认识她爸爸
You got me.
你难倒我了
It's hard to keep track of the hook-ups.
孩子们的恋情很难了解清楚
Don't think I ever saw her with Dylan, though.
可我从没见她和迪伦待在一起
Jake, sometimes.
有时候和杰克
But not Dylan.
但没和迪伦
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表