剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Just to the light.
到光里去吧
You'll like it. It's nice.
你会喜欢的 非常美丽
You don't know that.
你不明白的
You don't know anything,
你什么都不明白
and neither does she.
她也一样
Why is your voice sounding mean?
你说话怎么恶狠狠的
I...I can't go home,
我不能回家
and I can't go into the light.
我也不能走进光里
If I do, they'll get hurt.
如果我这么做 他们会受到伤害
Who?
谁
All the spirits that were nice to me.
那些对我友好的鬼魂
The good ones.
那些好的鬼魂
Ghosts don't get hurt.
鬼是不会受伤的
My mom says they can't feel pain.
我妈妈说他们感觉不到疼痛
She's wrong.
她错了
We do.
我们会受伤
How?
怎么会
It's an uh-oh feeling. You know, like when
就是一种后悔的感觉
you've done something wrong.
就像你做错事的时候
It's all you can think about
你脑子里想的
the bad thing you did.
全是你所做过的坏事
All of the bad things you did.
你做过的所有坏事
And it grows and grows until that's all you are.
它们会不断变大 直到充斥你整个身体
You're nothing else.
你就失去自我了
It eats you up completely.
你就被完全吞噬了
It's coming for me.
它们来找我了
I know it.
我能感觉到
This is it, this is it. Aiden!
就是这儿 就是这儿 艾登
Aiden, can you hear me?
艾登 你能听到吗
Aiden!
艾登
The bus driver said it was this stop.
那个司机说的就是这个车站
Aiden!
艾登
Aiden, no matter what Julia said,
艾登 不论朱莉娅说什么
it's not all right to hide.
你藏起来是不对的
Aiden, if you can hear my voice...
艾登 你能听见我叫你吗
Damn it.
见鬼
What the hell is that?
那是什么
Aiden?!
艾登
Aiden!
艾登
Aiden, I know this is yours! Aiden!
艾登 我知道这是你的 艾登
Jim?
吉姆
Mel. Hey, did you find him.
梅林达 你找到他了吗
No, but he was here. He was here by this bus stop.
没有 但他在这附近 在这个车站附近
Look, I just found a little silver car
我找到了一辆银色的玩具车
that he must have just dropped.
那肯定是他掉的
I called the police.
我报♥警♥了
Are you sure it's his?
你确定是他的吗
Yeah. Because...
是的 因为
it's got the little scratch on it
这上面有细微的刮痕
where I showed him how to use the sliding board for a jump.
是我教他用滑板玩飞跃时留下的
Honey, when we find him, I swear...
宝贝 等我们找到他 我发誓...
I know.
我知道
You're never going to leave the house again.
你再也不会离开家一步了
Where did you find the toy?
你在哪儿找到玩具车的
Just at the edge of the woods.
在一片树林边上
He must have been playing with it on the bus when he dropped it.
肯定是他在巴士上玩的时候弄丢的
She probably led him into the woods.
她很可能把他带到树林里去了
You know, to keep him out of sight.
来躲避人们的视线
All right, I'm going in there.
好的 我这就进树林去
Ok, well, just call me if you see anything.
有任何新情况 就给我打电♥话♥
You know it. I love you.
你知道的 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
What do the shadows want with my son?
那些影子想要我儿子怎么样
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't have time, Carl!
没时间了 卡尔
I'm aware of that, Melinda.
我明白 梅林达
No, Bedford just told Eli
贝德福德刚告诉伊莱
that they threatened my son
如果我把朱莉娅超度了
if I crossed Julia over into the light,
他们就会威胁我儿子的安全
which means they were the ones who moved that furniture.
也就是说 家具是他们移♥动♥的
What I don't know is why.
但我不知这是为什么
I don't know, either, Melinda.
我也不清楚 梅林达
How can you not know?
你怎么会不清楚
What the hell are you seeing, Carl,
卡尔 你作为观察者
when you're doing all this watching?
都观察什么了你
Not the shadows. I told you that.
观察不到影子 我告诉过你
Ghosts can't see the shadows.
鬼魂是不能看见影子的
No one I know sees them, except...
没人能看见他们 除了...
Aiden.
艾登
He sees those others.
他还能看见其他那些
The shinies.
发光的人
And if those beings, whatever they are,
不论他们是何物
fear the shadows, I'm guessing...
如果他们害怕影子
guessing they co-exist on the same plane.
我猜他们是共存于同一维度的
Really? Carl, that's the best you can do?
是吗 你只知道这些吗
We hear rumors.
我们能听到传闻
We hear whispers.
一些流言
What?
是什么
Whatever they are, wherever they live,
不论他们是什么 住在哪儿
these shadows are very interested in children, Melinda.
那些影子 对小孩子特别感兴趣
Especially ghost children.
特别是对小孩子的鬼魂
Why?
为什么
No one seems to know.
没人知道
Are you telling me
你是在告诉我
that the shadows want to turn my son into a ghost?
那些影子想把我的儿子变成鬼吗
I told you, I don't know.
我说了 我不知道
Then at least tell me,
那至少告诉我
do you have some idea where he went?
知不知道他去哪儿了
I can't...I can't. He's hidden from me. How?
我做不到 他躲着我 怎么躲
I can't see clearly.
我看不清楚
My vision, it's filled with pictures from my past.
我在意象里 总看到我的过去
Everywhere I look, it's like an endless slide show
不论我看向何方 都像没有尽头的幻灯片
of every mistake I made in my life.
播放着我活着时犯下的每个错误
It's like a sickness of guilt.
就像是得了忏悔之病
Is that why you seem so weak?
这就是你看上去很虚弱的原因吗
It's the shadows.
是影子造成的
If that's true...
如果真是那样
Do everything you can, Melinda, not to anger them.
无论如何都不要激怒他们 梅林达
I will do anything to get my son back.
为了找回儿子 我不惜一切代价
Just don't anger them.
千万不要激怒他们
I will do anything.
我不惜一切代价
Well, I just talked to Detective Blair.
我刚和布莱尔探员通过话
She's going to send a search party up to these woods.
她会派一个搜救队来这片树林
Ok, well, did you find anything?
你发现什么了吗
It's weird. I found a little yellow school bus,
很奇怪 我发现了一辆黄色的玩具校车
and I'm pretty sure that it's Aiden's.
肯定是艾登的
Something else shiny.
又是发亮的东西
What are you getting at?
什么意思
Last night, in the kitchen, um,
昨晚 厨房♥里
everything was shiny.
所有发光的东西 都被摆出来了
You know, remember?
还记得吗
Remember, Aiden said that the shadows and the shinies,
艾登说过那些影子和发光的人
that they hate each other?
他们是相互讨厌的
Well, what if Julia put all that stuff out there because
朱莉娅把那些东西都拿出来
she was trying to keep the shadows away
也许就是想把影子赶走
and attract the shinies?
并吸引那些发光的人
Wait, do you think that's why
等一下 你觉得这是
they brought these toys with them?
他们带着玩具的原因吗
I don't know, maybe. Carl...
不知道 也许吧 卡尔
Carl?
卡尔
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表