剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Stop!
住手
1♥1♥4♥.
1♥1♥4♥号♥
1♥1♥4♥.
1♥1♥4♥号♥房♥
That's the motel room where she died.
她就是死在那间旅馆房♥里的
What were you doing there?
你在那做什么
I wasn't myself.
我当时身不由己
Do you understand? That wasn't me.
你明白吗 那不是我
Of course not. It was a sickness.
当然不是 是你的病
No. It was them.
不 是他们干的
They got inside me.
他们附身于我
The demons?
恶魔
My son needs me before he goes to sleep
我儿子需要我来防止他入睡
and before they get him, too.
以防恶魔附身于他
Forget your keys?
忘带钥匙了吗
Robert.
罗伯特
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Why are you hiding like that?
你干嘛鬼鬼祟祟的
You must be exhausted, too, huh?
你一定也筋疲力尽了吧
So tired of this.
厌倦了这一切
I was...I was so worried.
我只是担心你
Why did you run away from the hospital?
你为什么逃出医院
I'm afraid.
我害怕
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可害怕的
But you have to...
但你必须
I'm afraid of myself, all right?
我是害怕我自己
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I can't control it anymore.
我再也控制不住了
What?
什么
The things in my head.
我脑子的东西
Robert, there's something I need to explain to you, ok?
罗伯特 有件事我要解释给你听
Sit down.
坐下来说
So I am going crazy?
这么说来 我的确快疯了
Because this thing?
因为这东西
But the doctors think there might be treatments.
但医生认为仍然有办法治疗
Which is why you have to go back to the hospital.
所以你必须得回医院去
No.
不
I don't like it there.
我不喜欢那里
I don't...
我不
Robert, please.
罗伯特 求你了
No, no. I don't want to hurt you.
不 我不想伤害到你
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害到你
You won't. I know you.
你不会伤害我 我了解你
Listen, I just...
听着 我
I've got tea boiling and I've got to grab my purse.
我煮着茶 我得进去拿钱包
Just come inside. No, no.
先进来再说 不了
I can't. I'm...I'm scared to be alone with you in there.
不 我不敢和你独处
Ok, then just wait.
好 那你等着
Wait here.
在这里等我
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
You can end it, Robert.
罗伯特 你可以结束这一切
Just one step, take it, take it.
只需一步 跨出去 跨出去
I just talked to detective Blair. There's no sign of him.
我刚找过布莱尔警官 没有他的踪影
So how long can he live without sleep?
他不睡觉还能活多久
Well, he may not have to find out.
也许他没必要知道了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I did a little extra research.
我做了一点调查
It turns out that the root cause of FFI
致命性家族失眠症的根本病因
is a thing called a prion protein in the brain.
是大脑内的朊病毒蛋白质
It's related to mad cow.
也是疯牛病的病原
But we checked Robert's blood samples.
但我们检验了罗伯特的血样
And it's not there?
结果是没有吗
Well, the test isn't conclusive,
检验还没有确诊
but I'm starting to think this guy does not have this disease.
但我现在怀疑他并没这种病
Which of course raises the question,
所以才会想不通
why the hell's he staying up all night?
他为何整夜不睡觉呢
I think our answer's right in front of us.
我想答案马上就能揭晓了
Well, in case it isn't,
以防答案不揭晓
I'm gonna keep checking with our staff neurologist.
我再去找神经学专家确认一下
Oh, have you seen Robert?
你看见罗伯特了吗
No, why? God. Where is he?
没有 怎么了 老天 他去哪了
No, no, no. What happened?
发生什么事了
I told him the truth about his disease.
我告诉了他 他患病的真♥相♥
No.
不要
He promised me he would come back and get help,
他答应回来接受治疗
Then he disappeared.
但他却不见了
If you know where your son is, you have to tell us.
你若知道你儿子在哪 快告诉我们
Even if you found him, you couldn't help him.
就算你们找到他 也无济于事
What do you mean?
什么意思
Think of his options.
他无路可选
Insanity and then death.
因精神错乱痛苦而死
Or just death.
还是一死了之
Is that what you chose?
那就是你的选择吗
You went to that motel to cage your own demon, didn't you?
你去旅馆是为了困住自己的恶魔 是吗
I don't understand.
我糊涂了
I had a vision with demons,
我在意象里见过恶魔
but they were me.
但那些恶魔是我自己
Just like the demon that was in Robert's room,
就像罗伯特房♥里的恶魔
It was a version of Robert,
也是罗伯特的化身
And you saw that, too.
你也看见了
You knew that something wanted to hurt your family
你知道恶魔想要伤害你的家人
And that's why you locked yourself away.
所以你才将自己反锁在内
But you wanted to make sure
但你想确保
that it would never threaten your family again.
它再也威胁不了你的家人
And that's why you took the knife.
所以你带着刀
1♥1♥4♥.
1♥1♥4♥号♥
You said not to go there,
你说过别去那里
but that's because you never stopped wishing
是因为你一直不停地祈祷
that your mother had stayed away.
你妈妈当时能不去那里
How did she know where he went?
她怎么知道他去那里的
I remember her dialing...
我记得她在打电♥话♥
And dialing.
打个没停
She called all of our friends.
她给所有朋友和他家人
All of his family.
都打了电♥话♥
She called hospitals. She called the police.
她打电♥话♥去多家医院 还报了警
And then she called the bank.
接着她打给了银行
And they told her
他们告诉她
that was the last place he used the credit card.
旅馆是他最后刷信♥用♥卡♥的地方
That's how she found you.
她就是这么找到你的
It's very hard to remember.
真的很难想起来
In my vision I saw you swing that knife up and away from her, like you...
在意象里 我看见你举着刀摆脱她
I didn't want her to take it.
我不想让她拿走那把刀
I left the door unlocked and she came in
我忘了锁门 她进了屋
and she saw me. Stop, please.
看见了我 不要 停下
She knew what I was doing there.
她知道我是去自杀
Give me the knife.
把刀给我
I need you to go!
你快点出去
Please.
求你了
She saw the knife and she tried to take it,
她看见刀后 想抢走刀
And I didn't want her to take it.
我不想被她拿走刀
I was just trying to keep it from her, that's all.
我尽力不让她碰到刀 仅此而已
Don't. No.
不要
Stop.
停下
I didn't know that I'd cut her, I just wanted her out
我没想到会弄伤她 我只想要她出去
So I could finish what I started.
这样才能接着了结自己
And then I shoved her out the door.
我使劲把她推出门外
After that, I'm not sure what happened.
之后的事情 我就不清楚了
She was crying.
她哭得很伤心
And I wouldn't open the door.
但我不能开门
I'd hoped that she'd gotten away from me.
我只希望她离我越远越好
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表