剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Did the ghost tell you that? That Gale's father's ghost killed him?
鬼魂说 他是被戈尔父亲的鬼魂杀了吗
Yeah, pretty much. He was right there on the square
差不多 他当时就在广场上
after I saw Aiden on the roof.
就在我看到艾登爬上屋顶之后
Couldn't that have been one part of the same vision?
那会不会也是意像的一部分
Yeah, but if the ghost wasn't really a ghost,
但既然他不是鬼魂
who'd the vision come from?
意象又从何而来呢
Could Aiden have channeled it? No.
可能是艾登感受到的 不
He said he didn't remember anything.
他说什么也不记得
Although Jim says that Carl's been hanging out with him a lot lately.
不过吉姆说 卡尔最近和他走得很近
I just don't understand
我只是不明白
what that has to do with me seeing a ghost who wasn't dead.
这与我看到一个没死的鬼魂有何联♥系♥
Unless it wasn't Kyle,
也许鬼魂不是凯尔
But really Gale's father making himself appear as Kyle.
也许是戈尔父亲以凯尔的样子出现
Well, can a ghost do that? Look like someone else?
鬼魂可以变成其他人的样子吗
Not usually.
通常不行
But why would Gale's father picture himself as kyle?
为什么戈尔的父亲要以凯尔的形象出现
Maybe we're thinking about this too hard.
也许我们想得太复杂
What if it was Kyle's ghost?
也许就是凯尔的鬼魂
What if he had a near-death experience
也许他有过濒死的经历
where he was dead long enough for his spirit to come and see you?
在这段时间里 他的鬼魂来找了你
And didn't mention it to his own girlfriend?
却对女友只字不提吗
Maybe he didn't want to upset her.
也许他是不想让她不安
Maybe it's simpler than that.
也许更简单
Maybe Kyle just has a dead twin brother.
也许凯尔有个死去的孪生兄弟
Ooh, good one.
这想法不错
Although I haven't seen any siblings online.
不过 网上没查到他有什么兄弟
Ok, if you need to talk to Kyle again,
如果你还想找凯尔再谈谈
you might want to send Eli.
最好叫伊莱去
One step ahead of you.
比你先想到
Are you really trying to scare me?
你真打算把我吓死吗
I have so few pleasures, you know.
你也知道我没什么好玩的了
Well, I'm glad I could be a source of amusement for you.
好吧 很荣幸能"取悦"您
You have such a nice boy,
你儿子很棒
and so good at chess for his age.
这么小就精通国际象棋
Very patient with the game.
而且棋风很稳
You could learn a few things from him.
你能从他那学到很多
Look, I would like to learn a thing or two from you.
我倒想从你这学点东西
I don't have any answers about your visions
我不知道你的意象是怎么回事
or this ghost who's not a ghost, I'm sorry.
也不认识这个不是鬼魂的鬼魂 抱歉
Why are you suddenly teaching my son to play chess?
你怎么突然开始教我儿子下棋了
I had a family to be with once,
我也有过家庭
But they can't hear me or see me anymore.
但他们既听不到 也看不到我
Yours can.
但你儿子能
Well, that's nice, but doesn't help me with the warnings
好吧 但对你那晚给我的警告
you gave me the other night.
毫无帮助
Look, You said that you felt like the
你说 你觉得影子
shadows were trying to get inside your head.
试图进入你的脑子里
Is that what they're doing to me?
它们也是这样对我的吗
Is that why I'm having all those visions?
所以我才会看到这些意象吗
I supposed anything is possible.
我想 一切皆有可能
Can you understand how these conversations
你知道吗 你的这些回答
make me want to wring your nonexistent neck?
让我有掐死你的欲望
Can you understand that I'm already bending the rules just by being here?
你又知道吗 我来找你就已经违规了
You need to do what you need to do,
你得自己决定该做什么
not what I tell you.
而不是听我的
Well, the good thing is, you didn't tell me anything.
好在你从没叫我做过什么
If you say so.
随你怎么想
Hey, what did you find out?
有什么发现
That my powers of deception aren't up to snuff.
发现我的骗术不够高明
What do you mean?
什么意思
I went down to the law office Where Kyle works and I talked to him.
我去凯尔工作的律师事务所 找他谈了
And? And he blew my cover.
然后呢 然后他揭穿了我
I guess I should have made more small talk about real lawyers
看来想要在律师面前吹牛
versus draftityourself.com
还真得打好草稿
before getting into near-death experiences.
尤其是聊濒死经历的话题
Ok, and what did he say?
他怎么说
He said no to having died recently,
他说最近没有过濒死经历
no to having a dead identical twin,
也没有孪生兄弟
and then he said tell that crazy antique store lady
他还让我转告那个古董店的疯女人
to leave him and his girlfriend alone.
离他和女朋友远点
Oh, and then he called security.
对了 然后他叫了保安
Oh, goody.
太好了
Someone's home.
看来有人在家
Bye.
挂了
Hello?
有人吗
Gale?
戈尔
Gale?
戈尔
No, no! No, stop it!
不 快住手
Please!
求你了
Don't do this! I...
别这样
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Gale!
戈尔
I'm so sorry. I know what this looks like.
非常抱歉 不过你们误会了
What is wrong with you?
你到底有什么毛病
You should leave.
你该离开了
You have no reason, no reason to believe me.
你绝对有理由不相信我
But I didn't do this.
但这真不是我♥干♥的
A ghost did, ok?
是鬼魂干的
At first I thought it was Gale's father,
最初我以为是戈尔的父亲
Now I'm not so sure,
现在不那么确定了
and just because I don't know who it is...
虽然我不知道它是谁
You're a sick person.
你这是病 得治
You said it yourself, that you felt a presence.
你自己也说过 能感到它的存在
You did?
是吗
Who are you?
你到底是谁
Why are you haunting these people?
为什么要纠缠这些人
For revenge.
为复仇
Please leave now. Otherwise I'm calling the police.
请你马上离开 否则我报♥警♥了
Ok.
好吧
Look, I feel lousy having this meeting behind Melinda's back,
我很不习惯 背着梅林达和你们会面
But I'm really worried about her.
但我真的很担心她
I know, me, too.
我也担心她
But ever since the explosion, since Bedford...
但自从那场爆♥炸♥ 贝德福德...
I know. I know that was bad,
我知道很糟
But I think what happened with Bedford
但我认为贝德福德的遭遇
was actually just a warning.
事实上是一种警告
And bringing this stuff up to Mel is so pointless.
拿这理由去劝梅林达 毫无意义
I know. You run into the wall.
我知道 干一行爱一行
You know, every earthbound spirit belongs in the light.
每一个鬼魂都应该被超度
Right, and nothing is more important than crossing them over.
对 任何事都及不上超度他们
Yeah. Least of all her safety.
是啊 还不顾自身安危
Ned, what do you think?
内德 你怎么看
I mean, these visions that Melinda can't tell from reality,
梅林达分不清意象与现实
Does it have something to do with the bond between her and Aiden?
会不会是因为她与艾登之间的羁绊
I mean, between a mother and her son?
母子之间的那种联♥系♥
The book doesn't mention it, but I don't think that...
《易变之书》没提过 但我不认为...
You know what, maybe it's not in the book.
我觉得 书上没写也很正常
because the answer is so obvious.
因为答案太明显了
This poor girl wrestles with death day and night,
可怜的梅 整天和死人打交道
Then the ghosts never leave her alone,
鬼魂就没让她歇过
then there's the shadows.
再加上影子
Maybe she's just overwhelmed.
也许她有点招架不住了
You're probably right.
也许你是对的
Look, I know that she's exhausted,
我看得出来 她精疲力尽了
because I finally was able to convince her to take a day off.
因为我竟然说服她 放自己一天假了
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是的
I hope it helps. Come on.
但愿有用 别这样说
Don't you think she just needs some rest?
你难道不觉得她该休息一下吗
I just think she needs more.
恐怕她需要的不仅是休息
You know what, Ned, I am so thrilled
内德 我很高兴
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表