剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I hope he burns in hell.
但愿他永世不得超生
Oh, that probably isn't the best idea.
这样恐怕不太妥
Uh, Kirk, you wanna haunt me that bad, bring it on.
柯克 你想整我 有种就来吧
Uh, also probably not the wisest choice.
也不是一个明智的选择
Wait. You really wanna know what went wrong with us?
等等 你真想知道我们之间的过节吗
Kirk cheated in his career,
柯克在工作中作弊
And he cheated in our marriage.
还背叛了我们的婚姻
He had P.I.s following me around,
他找私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪我
Taking my picture all over town,
满大街地拍我的照片
But he was the one who stepping out.
但他才是出轨的那个人
Bet he didn't bother to tell you that, did he?
打赌他没给你说这个 是吧
It's like I was a part of a reality show.
我就像在参加真人秀一样
I mean, why else would anyone talk about their husband that way?
不然怎么会有人这么说自己的老公
And her dead husband, no less.
而且还是去世了的老公
Ok, I hate to say it, but it looks like they've picked up the fight
真不想说 看来他们刚休战不久
Just where they left it off.
就又开始重新争斗了
I mean, if that p.I.'s telling the truth.
如果私♥家♥侦♥探♥说的是真话
I think he was,
我想他说的是实话
At least, if you go by what they're saying
至少 如果你听了
On the caravans and at the open houses
他们在大篷车和开放式房♥间里说的话
And what Rita told me.
还有丽塔和我说的那些话 就会相信
It turns out there was trouble in Camelot long before Kirk died.
早在柯克死之前 后宫已经不太平了
Did anything happen to trigger the change?
有什么事触发了这些矛盾吗
The Golden Key happened.
金钥奖的颁发
What, that goofy sales award?
那个愚蠢的销♥售♥大奖
I mean that really cool sales award.
我的意思是 很棒的销♥售♥大奖
No, he's right. It is goofy.
他没说错 确实很蠢
I mean, it's not even an award for merit or skill or character.
它根本算不上对成绩 能力或是品行的肯定
No, it's just the person who has the highest sales, right?
仅仅是比销♥售♥量 是吗
Yeah. I mean, I don't even understand why anybody even cares about it.
没错 我真不懂为什么大伙那么看重它
You know, until I win one.
直到哪天我也得一个
God, I really just wanna take one of those babies home.
我真想捧那么一个奖项回家
I guess Rita wanted to win one, too.
我猜丽塔也想得一个
Yeah, and she probably deserved to get one,
是啊 她或许理所应当得一个的
But he put his name on enough of her listings,
但柯克把她的很多笔交易都算在自己头上
And they say that he took credit for a lot of her sales.
据说他不止一次将她的功劳占为己有了
Why would she let him do that?
为什么她容许他这么干呢
They were partners, you know?
他们是搭档
She had her name on some of his listings,
她也把他的一些交易算在自己身上
But after the Golden Key, you just started seeing
但在金钥奖之后 逐渐地
his name on more and more of the deals without hers.
越来越多的交易归在他名下 却没有她
You know, I just assumed it was marketing,
我当时以为这营销策略
That they both agreed to it.
可能他们都商量好了的
Ok, she was jealous of his new high profile.
她嫉妒他的高调名声
But, I mean, I gotta say that's still not a reason to kill somebody.
但是这也不足让人起杀心
She said he was cheating In their marriage and in their business.
她说他不仅有外遇 还在生意上作弊
Did Kirk ever mention anybody else?
柯克还提到过什么人吗
No. He never stuck around
没有 他每次出现时间都很短
long enough to do anything but throw accusations at her.
每次除了指责她 什么都不说
You know what?
你知道吗
I do have those photos that the P.I. took,
不过我倒是有几张私♥家♥侦♥探♥拍的照片
You know, with the other man.
她和别的男人一起
I mean, Eli mailed them to me.
伊莱电邮给我的
Yeah, let me look at 'em. Maybe it's somebody in the biz.
让我看看 也许是同行
Do you mean Mr. Hottie?
这就是帅哥先生吗
Oh, my god.
我的天
Everybody knows this guy.
大家都认识这个家伙
That's Javier Torres.
他叫哈维尔·托雷斯
He's the mortgage officer over at the savings and loan.
他是储蓄借贷公♥司♥的房♥产抵押专员
You can't do a deal without him.
没有他 谁都完不成交易
And honestly, who would want to?
坦白地说 谁又愿意和他打交道呢
Rumor is, he's quite the ladies man.
传闻说 他是个十足的少♥妇♥杀手
This is your monthly payment now,
这是你现在的月付款数
And this is your estimated payment with the new lower rate.
而这是你在新的信贷比率下的预计付款数
God, you make it sound so simple.
天哪 被你一说 再简单不过了
I am just hopeless with numbers.
我这人天生对数字没有感觉
Oh, I don't believe that.
我才不信呢
It's lovely for you to say that.
这么说 真可爱
Very lovely.
非常可爱
What?
什么
Uh, I was...I was just saying that...
我刚才 我刚才是说
That I don't... I don't know anything about real estate
我对房♥地♥产♥的事一窍不通
Except...you know, I hate to gossip about the dead,
只是... 我讨厌传死者的小道消息
But you knew Kirk, right,
但你认识柯克 对吧
And Rita?
还有丽塔
Yeah, it was very sad.
是啊 真让人伤心
And with the police involved now, too...
而且现在警♥察♥也涉入调查了
How well did you know them?
你知道多少他们的事
They brought business to me,
他们给我带来了生意
especially Rita.
特别是丽塔
It wasn't like that.
不是你想的那样
Rita and I only got to know each other well
丽塔和我相互熟悉
When she came to me to finance her own purchase.
是因为她来找我贷款给自己买♥♥♥房♥♥
What was the purchase?
买♥♥什么房♥
She was buying a brownstone.
她想买♥♥一栋赤褐色砂石建筑
It was a stretch for her on her own,
她一人无法承担费用
So I helped her out with the terms.
所以我帮她理清了条款
On her own?
她一人
So her husband wasn't involved in the purchase?
这么说 她丈夫没有掺和进来
That would defeat the purpose.
那样就失去意义了
What was the purpose?
什么意义
The building was supposed to be a surprise
那栋楼 本是一个惊喜
for him.
为他而备的
See, they'd always talked about starting a bakery together,
可是 他们一直想要合伙开一家面包店
An escape from the real estate rat race.
以逃离房♥产销♥售♥的卑劣竞争
"Supposed to be a surprise." So did he know that?
"本是一个惊喜" 那他知道吗
I mean, what happened?
后来发生了什么
I don't know. I just know that she suddenly changed her mind.
不知道 我只知道她突然改变了想法
She came to me, and she begged me to take the place off her hands.
她来找我 恳求我接过这套房♥子
I couldn't afford what she paid,
她原本的支付款项 我负担不起
So I made a low offer. And she jumped.
所以我报了个低价 接着她退出了
Look, I felt bad,
我很不好意思
But she said I saved her life.
但她说 我是在救她
Why would she sell so fast?
为什么她这么快就想出手
I don't know that either.
我也不清楚
But it turns out she didn't get such a bad price from me after all,
但事实证明她给我的价钱并不算低
Because right after I took possession,
因为就在我接手之后
They found toxic mold in the basement.
他们就在地下室发现了毒菌
So she didn't know about the mold?
这么说 她原先并不知道霉菌的事
If I thought she did, I would have sued her.
我若认为她知晓 早就控告她了
But the report wasn't released till after the closing.
但检测报告直到建筑被关闭后才出来
If she didn't know about the mold,
要是她不知道霉菌的事
then she couldn't kill him.
那她就不会杀他了
Excuse me?
你说什么
What? My best clothes!
怎么了 我最好的衣服啊
Unbelievable.
真难以置信
God.
天哪
There's more where that came from.
"好事儿"还多着呢
You should check every toilet in the house.
你最好检查下屋子里的每个厕所
Sorry. Some got stuck.
抱歉 有些都堵塞了
So that woman was right.
这么说 那女人说的是真的
If you're really here.
如果你真的在这里
Well, I'm glad.
我很高兴
Because there's something I'd like you to see.
因为有些东西我想要你看看
What?
是什么
If you are really here.
如果你真在这里
This is the first house you sold.
这是你卖♥♥的第一栋房♥子
The new Gates Community, remember.
新盖茨小区 记得吗
Oh, but wait.
但等一下
Wasn't I the one that found the buyer over at Cliff Daly's open house?
不是我在戴利的售房♥会上找到的买♥♥家吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表