剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Ok, well then consider yourself served.
你被法庭传唤了
It's a temporary restraining order.
这是临时限制令
You have to stay at least 100 yards away from
在此期间 你不得靠近
Kyle Farber and Gale Thompson at all times.
凯尔·法伯 戈尔·汤普森 一百码以内
Do you understand?
听明白了吗
You might want to leave Kyle's dad alone, too,
你最好离凯尔的父亲也远一点
unless you want to start collecting those things.
不然 你会收到更多限制令
Hey, what are you doing here?
你怎么回来了
I live here.
我住在这
I didn't even hear you come in.
我都没听见你进来
Seth, is that you?
塞思 是你吗
'cause I'm really not in the mood for a vision.
我现在没心情看意象
You don't help anyone.
你谁也没帮上
You can't even help your own son.
你连自己的儿子都帮不了
It's not real.
这不是真的
Aiden's not even home.
艾登还没回家
You're not real! Look, Seth, stop it, all right?
你不是真的 塞思 够了
Whatever it is that you're trying to do, it's not going to work!
不管你想做什么 这不管用
Mommy!
妈妈
I hurt my head.
我撞着头了
First, the fire station and now this,
先是消防站 然后是这儿
is this about how you died?
这与你摔死有关吗
Mel, what was that? What's going on?
梅 怎么了 发生什么了
Honey, what are you doing?!
亲爱的 你在干什么
Daddy!
爸爸
Aiden?
艾登
Mel, he's bleeding!
梅 他流血了
Aiden's at a play date,
艾登在同学家玩
and you're not even supposed to be home.
你也不该在家的
No, you remember, I picked him up early and brought him home.
你忘了吗 我提前把他接回家了
What is wrong with you?!
你怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
All right.
好吧
I'm going to take him to the hospital and get him checked out now.
我带他去医院检查
Aiden's fine.
艾登没事
Plastic surgeon's checking him out.
整形医生正在检查
He's not going to need stitches, but he might have a tiny little scar.
他不用缝针 但可能会留疤
Oh, god.
天哪
Mel, it's all right.
梅 别担心
No, it's not all right.
不能不担心
My kid was bleeding.
我儿子在流血
He was calling out for me and where was I?
他向我呼救 而我在哪
You want me to say it?
要我说吗
You were dealing with a ghost instead.
你在对付一个鬼
Honey, I'm sorry, but I feel like this is finally dragging you down, ok?
亲爱的 我觉得你开始受拖累了
It's just this ghost.
是这鬼魂作祟
He just got in my head.
他闯进了我脑子里
Are you sure? Melinda!
你确定吗 梅林达
How is he? Is Aiden ok?
他怎么样 艾登没事吧
He's fine. Are you?
他没事 你呢
Yeah, we're fine.
我没事
We're fine enough to stop this ghost.
我们能阻止这个鬼的
You know, it's one thing to go after me, but Aiden?
我理解他会对付我 可是艾登
Wait a minute, now you think the ghost is after you?
怎么 你觉得鬼魂在对付你
He tricked me. He lied to me.
他捉弄了我 他欺骗了我
All just to make me look like a fool.
只为了让我难堪
Worse, to make me doubt myself,
更甚 害我怀疑自己
and then ultimately to threaten my kid.
最后居然还威胁我儿子
You think this was a warning.
你觉得这是警告
I can stop him.
我可以阻止他
Seth tipped his hand.
塞思摊牌了
He wants revenge, and then he kept saying something
他想报复 还一直提到
about how the light is this enemy that takes people away.
那道光是敌人 夺走了身边人
Someone he loved. But who?
必是深爱之人 会是谁呢
Wait a minute.
等一下
Kyle's adopted father said something about how his wife died.
凯尔的养父提到过他妻子的死
Do you have your phone?
你带手♥机♥了吗
Ok, so it was someone you crossed into the light?
这么说 是为了你超度进光里的某个人
Huh, what are the chances?
没这么巧吧
In this town, pretty good.
在这镇里 很有可能
Wait, last name's Farber, right?
他姓法伯 对吗
Yeah.
没错
"Beloved wife of Alan Farber."
"艾伦·法伯之爱妻"
She died in the plane crash.
她死于飞机失事
Flight 395. She was one of the passengers.
395次航♥班♥ 她是机上乘客
Get off the square!
快离开广场
There were so many people.
当时人太多了
They all went together.
他们一同进了光里
I'm going to take care of this.
我会处理好这件事的
I promise.
我保证
Carl, what's going on?
卡尔 发生什么了
What are you really doing around my son? Watching.
你在我儿子身边干什么 看着他
Carl, I swear...
卡尔 我发誓
I'm not joking, Melinda. I'm watching.
我是认真的 梅林达 我在看着
I'm looking out.
我在守护他
For what?
为什么
Some ghosts call them the winds of shames.
有的鬼称它们为 羞愧之风
Some call them the night shriekers.
有的称之为夜之尖叫者
Little ghosts call them the cold things.
年纪小的鬼称它们为 寒冷之物
You mean the shadows.
你是指影子
He's in danger, Melinda.
他身处危险之中 梅林达
Your son is in danger.
你的儿子有危险
No, once I cross this ghost...
不 一旦我超度这个鬼
Melinda.
梅林达
It's not going to be over.
不会就这样结束的
Why does he threaten them so much?
为什么他对影子威胁这么大
They're like birds of prey.
它们就像伺机猎食的鸟
They feed by striking at things that can't see them.
攻击看不见它们的东西 来猎食
That's the key to their power.
那是它们力量的根源
And Aiden, he...
而艾登 他
He can take that away just by seeing them.
他靠看见它们 就能剥夺这种力量
He exposes them, and then they're weaker.
他把它们暴露出来 它们就变弱了
They won't tolerate that.
它们不会容忍♥这种事
And you've seen what they're willing to do to their enemies.
你见识过 他们对付敌人会不择手段
So what can I do?
那我能做什么
I think you know that, deep down.
我想你其实心里清楚
How would I know that?
我怎会知道
Because it's what happens to everyone.
因为每个人都经历过
They see ghosts, and then they don't.
他们能看见鬼 后来又看不见了
So what you're saying is that
你的意思是
I can fix this if I make Aiden not see ghosts.
我只要让艾登看不见鬼 就会没事了
Or shadows. Or shinies.
或是看不见影子 或发光的人
How can I do that?
我该怎么做
I told you. It happens to everyone.
我说了 每个人都经历过
When children are told what they see isn't real,
当孩子们被告知 他们所见都不是真的
pretty soon they stop seeing it.
很快他们就看不见了
Aiden is different.
艾登不同
Maybe.
也许
And maybe what's different is you.
也许不同的其实是你
What if you told him what most children hear,
如果你之前把他当普通孩子养
what you would have heard, if not for your grandmother,
如果你外婆把你当普通孩子养
Maybe he'd turn out just like all the other kids.
也许他也会像普通孩子一样
No!
不
No.
不
This is him.
这就是他
This is his gift, this is who he is.
这是他的天赋 是他的一部分
Are you sure about that?
你能肯定吗
Are you sure you're not thinking it's not who you are,
你能肯定 你想的其实不是你的天赋
and you want your child to be the same?
其实是你想让你的孩子跟你一样
What about everything that you said?
可你之前说过
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表