剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Is that what the jeweler just told you?
是珠宝匠告诉你的吗
She pulled the same stunt she did with the earrings.
她以前就用这种伎俩当过耳环
Now there's 2 carets of cubic z where the diamond used to be.
把钻石换成了人造的
Really? What do you think she did with the money?
真的吗 那你觉得她把钱花哪儿了
Bought drugs, I hope.
但愿是吸毒
At least then my father will see she's not worth it.
起码这样能让我爸爸看清她
As if he'd listen.
可他偏不听
'cause when you told him about the earrings,
你把耳环的事告诉他以后
he didn't even blink.
他一点也不惊讶
Which is insane!
他太蠢了
And I googled her.
我查过她
Parks isn't even her last name.
她根本就不姓帕克斯
And when I told him, guess what he did.
我告诉他之后 猜他干了什么
He got online and researched her himself.
他上网自己查了一遍
After that, he was full steam ahead.
之后 他更变本加厉
He fell even more in love with her.
他变得更爱她了
How dumb does he have to be to do that?
你说他是不是蠢到家了
That's a good question.
问得好
Ok, thanks, Tom.
好的 谢谢 汤姆
I promise I won't breathe a word about how I heard. Bye.
我保证只字不提 拜
Well, this confirms Eli's hunch.
伊莱的预感得到印证了
Sherry's new boyfriend is basically broke.
雪莉的新男友 基本上破产了
How? I mean, he owns all those stores.
怎么会 他有那么多家店
Yeah, and mortgaged beyond the hilt.
对 但已经全部抵押了
And this is not a good time to be over-extended.
现在这世道 过度扩张很危险
So Alex must have found out that Sherry won the lottery
亚历克斯一定发现了雪莉中大奖
And that's why he started giving her jewelry.
所以开始送她珠宝首饰
To make it look like he didn't need her millions.
让她觉得 他并不需要她的钱
And it cost him nothing because he pawned off the diamonds
他没损失什么 因为他把钻石当了
to stave off the creditors.
来还债
So how did Brittany know that her father was going to propose?
布列塔尼怎么知道她爸爸打算求婚
He's been planning a special trip.
他在计划一次特别旅行
Yeah, him and Sherry. To Las Vegas.
没错 他和雪莉要去拉斯维加斯
He's such a romantic.
他很会搞浪漫
He keeps dropping hints that he wants Elvis to be the best man.
还不断暗示她 说希望让猫王做伴郎
Oh, boy.
真行
It gets worse. How?
越来越糟了 怎么会
There's a limo outside their house right now.
轿车已经在他们家门口停着
They're leaving for the airport.
他们马上就要去机场了
What? Sherry's being taken for a ride.
怎么了 雪莉要被带走了
We need to stop them.
我们得去阻止他们
You ready to go, babe?
准备好要走了吗 宝贝
Um, yeah, sure.
是的 好了
Can't wait.
都等不及了
Sherry!
雪莉
Are you here?
你在吗
Sherry!
雪莉
Thank god we're not too late.
谢天谢地 赶上了
Excuse me.
对不起
I hate to be rude, but we have a plane to catch.
无意冒犯 我们还要赶飞机
I know you.
我认识你
You're from the antique store.
你是古董店的
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I'm here to look after you,
我来照看你
because Charlie Hammond can't do that anymore.
因为查理·哈蒙德没法再照看你了
Baby, we gotta hit the road.
宝贝 我们得上路了
Whatever it is, I'll call you when I get back.
不管什么事 我回来后再联♥系♥你
Get in that car now, and it'll be too late.
现在上车 就为时已晚了
Too late for what? He knows.
晚什么 他知道
Alex knows that you're rich.
亚历克斯知道你有钱
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Sherry, we have to go.
雪莉 我们得走了
In just a minute. I want to hear this.
等会儿 我要听听看
What is it that you think you know?
你到底知道些什么
You didn't even know Charlie.
你甚至都不认识查理
No, I didn't.
对 我不认识
Not when he was alive.
他生前我不认识
But I've talked to him since,
但之后 我和他谈过
and I can explain. I will.
我能解释 我会的
Look, I don't know who you two people are, but...
我不知道你们俩是谁
There's a reason that he was at the party that day when he died.
他去世那天出现在派对 是有原因的
Was he working for you?
是你雇佣他的
Is that why you've been pushing to take this trip so hard?
所以你才非要去旅行
All the marriage talk?
还说要结婚
Are we talking about the poor, dead clown...
你是说 那个死了的可怜小丑
See, I've been wondering who hired Charlie,
自从我看了他的讣告
what he was doing here at the party
知道他是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
ever since I read his obit and saw that he was a P.I.
我就一直奇怪谁雇佣了他 他来干什么
Charlie was never working for Alex.
查理不是亚历克斯雇佣的
At that point, he was really just looking after you.
当时 他只是想照看着你
But when Alex found out that a P.I. had died in his house,
但当亚历克斯发现私♥家♥侦♥探♥死在他家时
he decided to cover up the story.
他决定隐瞒真♥相♥
Look, I want you people out of my house, off my property.
你们都给我出去 离开我家
Cover it up, why?
隐瞒真♥相♥ 为什么
Because he thought that Charlie was snooping around,
因为他以为查理在附近侦查
and if people were snooping around Charlie,
倘若有人调到查理
then they'd find out your secret.
他们就会发现你的秘密
And if everyone knew that you had won the lottery...
如果大家都知道你中了彩票
Then he couldn't pretend to not know himself.
他就没法假装不知道了
Why would I need to not know anything?
我♥干♥什么要装作不知道
Because you're a gold digging scum sucker.That's why.
因为你是个傍大款的垃圾
Todd?!
托德
Who's the homeless guy?
这捡破烂的是谁
The benevolent electronics king isn't going to press any charges.
仁慈的电子业大亨不打算起诉
He doesn't need the extra publicity right now,
他现在不需要额外的宣传
especially not this kind.
特别不要这种
Are you sure that you're ok?
你确定你没事吗
You look terrible.
你看着糟透了
I just spent the night in the woods, is all.
我在林子里过了一晚而已
Wait, you tracked us from Weston to Grandview on foot?
你从威士顿一路徒步跟着我们到这里
I could tell you had something on Sherry.
我看得出来 你们知道雪莉的什么事
No offense,
无意冒犯
but you guys don't look much like P.I.s.
不过你们可不像私♥家♥侦♥探♥
None taken, I'm sure.
我想他们不会介意
So I, uh, guess you were pretty desperate
看来你可是不顾一切了
not to lose me and my money.
为了不失去我 和我的钱
I didn't sell my ride just to find you, girl.
我卖♥♥♥车♥可不全是为了找你 姑娘
I got 9 grand for that quad cab.
那辆车我卖♥♥了九千
Four went to that P.I. Charlie,
四千付给了私♥家♥侦♥探♥查理
and the other five I socked away for college for T-Bone.
剩下五千我存了起来 作为狄鹏的学费
T-Bone?
狄鹏
I always dreamed I'd name my firstborn
我一直想用我最爱的布鲁斯乐手
for my favorite blues man.
来为我的长子取名
But if it's a girl... Your firstborn?
但如果是个女孩 你的长子
Well, ours, actually.
实际上 是我们的
I thought you were pregnant.
我以为你怀孕了
But you're not, are you?
但你没有 对吗
No.
没有
You just ran because you didn't trust me.
你逃开是因为你不相信我
You expect me to believe that you had no idea I'd won the lottery?
你要我相信 你不知道我中了彩票
Babe, when's the last time you saw me touch a newspaper?
宝贝 你什么时候见我看过报纸了
I just... I don't know.
我只是 我不知道
You don't know if you trust me?
你不知道是否相信我
Or if I'm who you want to be with now?
还是不知道 你是不是想和我在一起
So much has happened.
发生了那么多事
I can't figure out what's right.
我不知道该相信什么
Well... whatever you do,
不管你怎么决定
I'm ok.
我都能接受
You know?
知道吗
What do you mean?
知道什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表