剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No!
不
I'll find more for you, hundreds of them!
我会献上更多的孩子 上百个
All the children you need! Just, please, I beg you!
需要多少我都找来 求您饶命
Oh, no!
不
Oh, no!
不
Ned, Melinda! Oh, my god.
内德 梅林达 上帝啊
Are you ok?
还好吗
Delia!
迪莉娅
Help me move this stuff.
帮我把这东西挪走
I am now.
现在没事了
Wait. So Greta had some kind of deal with the shadows?
这么说 格丽塔和影子达成交易
She fed them ghosts, and they didn't feed on her?
她把灵魂献给影子 影子就不吃她
Apparently.
显而易见
There's only one thing I don't understand.
我只有一件事不明白
What got into you?
你是怎么了
Showing up all Nick of time, like, heroic and stuff?
在关键时候出现 搞得像英雄一样
Please. I'm no hero.
拜托 我可没想当英雄
Somebody's gotta look after you guys.
总要有人照顾你们
The trouble is my lunatic son is a hero,
问题是 我这傻儿子要当英雄
So what am I supposed to do?
我能怎么办
Be a hero, too.
也当个英雄
Ok, maybe just this once.
好吧 不过就这一次
But don't get used to it.
不过别指望我啊
Real estate is my business.
卖♥♥♥房♥♥产才是我的主业
This heroing...
这种英雄行为...
Ned learned everything from you.
内德从你身上学了很多
Would you promise just to be careful, for god's sake?
看在上帝的份上 答应我小心点行不行
Right, kid. Listen to your mother, all right?
对 孩子 听你♥妈♥的♥话没错
And you, too.
你也要听话
What's wrong?
怎么了
I just wish we knew what was so important about children's ghosts.
我真想知道 孩子的灵魂有何重要之处
What do the shadows want with them?
影子要孩子的灵魂做什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表