剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Ok, now I'm worried.
这下我担心了
You and me both.
我也是
We come here today to honor Raymond James
今日我们来此 悼念雷蒙德·詹姆斯
as he joins his wife Evelyn in eternal peace.
他已追随妻子伊芙琳一起安息了
We should be so lucky.
真这样就好了
Their beloved son Eli has asked to say a few words.
他们的爱子伊莱有几句话想对大家说
Eli?
伊莱
What can I say about my dad?
怎么说我父亲好呢
Except that he was larger than life.
只能说他是刻骨铭心的
Especially when it came to
尤其是
the way he loved my mom.
他对我母亲的爱
You all know my dad was a little crazy.
各位都知道 我父亲有些疯狂
Love can do that to a person sometimes.
爱有时对人影响很深
It can make a person do really stupid things.
它能让人做出非常愚蠢的事情来
But love can be a pain, too,
但是爱也能带来痛苦
Because, you know, we can't choose we fall in love with.
因为我们不能选择所爱的人
The heart just goes where it goes
转瞬之间 心随所动
and it's not always a recipe for happiness.
而它不总是幸福的秘诀
You've got a hell of a nerve showing your sorry face at my funeral.
你还真有胆 竟敢来我的葬礼上猫哭耗子
My god.
我的天哪
I'm overcome.
我说完了
Dad. Don, are you ok?
爸爸 唐 你还好吗
You tell him I'm just getting warmed up.
你告诉他 我才刚暖完身
Stop it!
住手
Jim, could you just stall?
吉姆 帮我拖延一点时间
Yeah.
行
You guys, follow me.
你们跟我来
We'll be right back.
我们马上就回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's go.
我们走
Ok, so I didn't believe you about all this ghost stuff,
我当时不相信你的鬼魂之说
But I swear, Ray's been trying to kill me all morning.
但我发誓 雷一整早都想要杀了我
A ghost? Dad, what's going on?
鬼魂吗 爸爸 怎么回事
Make it stop, please.
拜托让它停下
You can do that, right?
你可以做到的 对吗
I can try. I mean, Ray is with us.
我可以试下 雷就在我们身边
What?
什么
Casey, look, Melinda can see ghosts and I can hear them.
凯西 梅林达能看见鬼魂 而我能听见
And I know this sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来不可思议
but my parents are stuck here
但我父母亲都滞留在此
because you and I might be related.
因为你我可能是血亲
Is Evelyn here, too?
伊芙琳也在这里吗
She is now.
她来了
Well, it's about damn time.
真够准时的
I haven't been losing my mind.
我没有疯
She really has been haunting me all these years.
这些年来 她一直在缠着我
Yeah, because you left her for dead.
因为你把她留着等死
Or maybe you even caused her death
也许你找她对质外遇时
when you confronted her about the affair.
是你导致了她的死亡
No, no. Eli, stop it, please.
不 伊莱 别说了
You have it all wrong.
你全都弄错了
Affair?
外遇
Will somebody please tell me what's going on?
有人能告诉我发生了什么吗
I told you to leave it alone.
我告诉过你别管这事
You see the mess you've made.
瞧瞧你弄出来的烂摊子
You don't even deny it, do you?
你没有否认 对吗
How could you do that?
你怎么能那样做
Leave her alone. She didn't do anything.
不关她的事 她什么也没做
She hurt you, mom. No! She was...
她伤害了你 妈妈 不 她
Protecting me.
在保护我
Protecting you from what?
保护你什么
Ray.
雷
What?
怎么
I was unfaithful.
我的确有外遇
But not with Don.
但不是和唐
Evelyn.
伊芙琳
What are they saying?
他们在说什么
Evelyn's confessing.
伊芙琳承认了
She was unfaithful, but not with Don.
她的确有外遇 但不是和唐
She's telling the truth.
她说的是真话
I was protecting her.
我是在保护她
Because she did have an affair.
因为她的确有外遇
With me.
和我
Evelyn.
伊芙琳
What the hell is...
这到底怎么
I'm so sorry you had to find out like this.
我很抱歉 在这种情况下告诉你
I lived a lifetime of guilt and shame.
我一生都活在内疚和羞耻感中
Death gave me perspective.
死亡让我看清
My only regret is that I deceived you.
我唯一后悔的 是我欺骗了你
-I couldn't love you the way you deserved. -No, no. That's not possible.
我给不了你应得的爱情 不 那不可能
Now, look, I caught you and Don red-handed. I mean...
我亲眼看见你和唐有染
No, but I just let you think you did.
不 我让你认为是他而已
Evelyn wanted Ray to think that the affair was with Don.
伊芙琳故意让雷以为她的情人是唐
Mom, is this real?
妈 这是真的吗
It is, sweetie.
是的 宝贝
Years ago, Evelyn and I...
几年前 伊芙琳和我...
We'd go up to the lake house to open it up for the summer.
我们常去湖边小屋开店营业
One thing led to another and
结果自然而然地
we fell in love.
我们相爱了
And that's where you went to be together?
湖边小屋是你们幽会的地方
The night Evvy gave me that necklace,
伊芙琳送我项链那晚
Ray showed up.
雷出现了
I'm sorry, Don. I'm stuck at the shop a few more hours.
抱歉 唐 我还得在店里多呆几小时
There's lasagna in the freezer.
冰箱里有千层面
Bye.
挂了
Ray!
雷
It was Ray coming up the steps whistling.
雷吹着口哨走上台阶
Ray?
雷
Evvy?
伊芙琳
It all happened so fast.
事情发生得太快了
I saw Ray in my rearview mirror.
我在后视镜里看到雷
And all I saw...
而我看到的
All I saw then was Don's car.
却只有唐的车
Anne was driving Don's car.
当时安妮开的是唐的车
That's why he thought it was him.
所以他以为那人是唐
And I let him think that.
我任由他误会
I could barely handle the truth myself.
我自己都无法接受事实
How could I expect you to?
怎么敢指望你接受呢
Yeah, but look, Don never denied it.
但唐从来没有否认过
I mean, why the hell would he even go along with it?
他为什么不澄清呢
Don, my father wants to know why you let him believe it was you.
唐 我父亲想知道为什么你不否认
It's because you knew, didn't you?
因为你知道了真♥相♥ 是吗
I suspected.
我有怀疑过
And when Ray accused me,
当雷找我算账时
It just all sort of made sense.
我的怀疑得到了证实
But my family was important then.
但那时 我的家庭对我很重要
And they are now.
现在也是
I didn't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
I felt the same.
我也不想失去你
So when Evvy died,
所以当伊芙琳死时
I let our secret die with her.
我让我们的小秘密随她而逝
I didn't want to hurt anyone.
我不想伤害任何人
Neither did I, Ray.
我也不想 雷
Especially after the way you reacted.
特别是看到你的反应之后
I'd never seen you so angry.
我从没见过你那么生气
And even worse, so hurt.
更糟的是 你那么伤心
How do you think I feel now?
我现在就不生气不伤心吗
You were there the night Evelyn died.
伊芙琳死的那晚 你在场
A few days before I'd broken it off again.
那之前几天 我再次和她分手
Gave her back the necklace.
把项链还给了她
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表