剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I got it, mom.
我搞得定 妈妈
Are you sure, you don't want any help?
你确定不用我帮忙
I'm fine. Great.
我拿得动 那行
Aiden...
艾登
What did you put in this backpack?
你往背包里放了什么
Did you pack rocks again for share day?
你又带石头去学校过分享日吗
What's the matter?
怎么了
Someone's inside the car.
车里有人
Where?
哪儿
I don't... I don't see anyone. Is it a ghost in there?
我没看见有人 是鬼吗
Can't you feel it?
你感觉不到吗
Someone's watching us again.
又有人在看着我们了
Ok.
好
Can you... can you tell me who?
你能告诉我是谁吗
I can't see them.
我看不见
I just feel them nearby.
但我能感觉到他们
You know what?
这样吧
I'll go check it out, ok?
我过去看看吧
Charlie?
查理
If this is you, knock it off, Ok?
如果是你的话 别闹了
I'm just trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
It's all clear, baby.
什么也没有 宝贝
You sure this is the right address?
你确定地址没错吗
Yep, it's what the invoice says.
没错 发♥票♥上写的就是这里
Well, then, as far as gold diggers go,
作为傍大款的女人
this Sherry's not the sharpest pick axe in the shed.
这个雪莉的眼光还真不怎么样
Yeah, well, maybe she is, and this is what she left the guy.
那倒未必 也许这是她抢剩下的
Don't give that woman my number.
别把我的号♥码给那她
Todd? Lieber?
托德·利伯
In the flesh.
正是在下
What can I do you for?
有何贵干
You don't know a woman named Sherry, by any chance, do you?
你认不认识一个叫雪莉的女人
Sherry...my Sherry?
雪莉 我的雪莉吗
Oh, my god.
我的天
You found her.
你们找到她了
I'm really sorry to hear about Charlie.
查理死了 我很遗憾
How long have you worked with him?
你们跟他合作多久了
Not very long. We're just contacting all of his clients
不久 我们只是在联♥系♥所有他的客户
to make sure they've been debriefed.
确保他们的案子都了结了
What? What is it?
怎么了
I messed up so bad.
我把一切都搞砸了
We've been a couple since high school.
从高中起 我们就是一对
And I guess everyone thought, me included,
我想每个人 包括我自己
that would never change.
都认为我们不可能分手
And Sherry felt differently?
雪莉另有想法吗
Well, she must have, because she left.
一定是 不然也不会离开我
But you never would have known it.
但我怎么都没想到
All she did since we got out of school was bug me to marry her.
毕业以后 她一直缠着我娶她
Every time she'd ask, I'd say, sure, yeah, sounds great.
每次她问 我都会说"当然 好主意"
But, you know, let's wait till all our ducks are in a row.
"但还得再等等 等一切都稳定下来"
What ducks were those?
你指的是什么
Well, you know,
你知道
Like...me.
比如...我
You? I mean, come on.
你 想想看
Marriage is for grown ups.
婚姻是为真正成熟的人准备的
For people who get out of bed in the morning
为那些早上从被子里爬出来
and take a lot of showers.
然后洗澡的人准备的
It's for people who balance their checkbooks
是为那些能够收支平衡
and know how to, you know, use their stoves.
知道怎么用火炉的人准备的
And it's not like I don't shower. I do.
不是说我不洗澡 我洗
But not if I don't really need to.
但我只在需要时才洗澡
And I guess I thought
我总觉得
getting married is like showering.
结婚就像洗澡
Why do it if you don't really need to?
既然不需要 为什么要结
And that went over big with Sherry, huh?
雪莉很受不了 是吗
For the first 8 years, she was fine.
刚开始的八年 她还好
8 years?
八年
Yeah.
对啊
We were great. Really great.
我们很幸福 很相爱
But then suddenly she started acting all weird,
后来 她突然变得古怪
All kind of secretive.
经常鬼鬼祟祟的
I asked her if she met another guy,
我问她是不是爱上了别人
she swore she hadn't.
她发誓没有
So I started wondering,
于是我开始疑惑
what other secret could there be
除此之外 还能有什么事
that she would have to keep from me.
她非得瞒着我不可
Then whammo.
然后我恍然大悟
What if she's pregnant?
八成是她怀孕了
What if she's pregnant, and she doesn't think I'm ready to be a dad.
她怀孕了 认为我没准备好做父亲
Pregnant?
怀孕
I know, right?
我知道 没错吧
So I thought about being a dad, how important that was.
于是我开始思考 为人父有多重要
And I made up my mind.
然后我做出了决定
It was time to grow up.
我该长大了
So one day, while it was still morning,
于是 一天早晨
I got out of bed,
我起床
and I showered and I put on a shirt
洗完澡 穿上衬衫
and I asked her to marry me.
我向她求婚了
And what'd she say?
她怎么说
Nothing.
什么也没说
She just started crying.
她开始哭泣
Like those were the worst words I could possibly say.
像是我对她说了世上最恶毒的话
Then what happened?
然后呢
The next day, she was gone.
第二天 她就不见了
Did you call the police?
你报♥警♥了吗
No.
没有
She left a note. I knew she wasn't kidnapped.
她留了字条 我知道不是绑♥架♥
But I had to find her.
但我一定要找到她
I had to know what I did wrong.
我得搞明白 我到底做错了什么
Plus, if she really was pregnant with our baby, then...
况且 她若真怀了我们的孩子
Ok, so how did you find Charlie?
那你是怎么找到查理的
A parking ticket from Grandview
雪莉离开后三星期
showed up in the mailbox 3 weeks after Sherry left.
我收到一张美景镇的停车罚单
I just looked in the phonebook, and that's how I found him.
我从黄页里找到了他
I had to sell my truck to come up with his fee.
我卖♥♥了卡车 才凑够了钱
But it's good.
但这是好事
I'm walking much more. I've lost 10 pounds already.
我现在多走路 已经减掉十磅了
Well, what did Charlie say? Did he find anything?
那查理怎么说 有发现吗
He got some leads early on, yeah.
他一开始找到了些线索
But then he made it sound like he'd lost her.
但后来 他让我觉得他跟丢了
Made it sound like? What do you mean?
让你觉得 什么意思
After a while, he kinda stopped taking my checks.
后来 他不再接受我的支票
or my calls.
也不接我电♥话♥
I just figured he was a busy guy
我想 可能他很忙
and he didn't have anything else he could tell me.
也没什么别的发现 可以告诉我
Why? Was there something else he found out?
怎么 他发现什么别的了吗
We would have to check his files,
这得查阅他的文件记录才能得知
but if we find anything, we'll definitely let you know.
我们一旦找到什么 一定通知你
We better get going.
我们得走了
Call me as soon as you hear anything, ok?
一有消息 立即打给我 好吗
You've got my number and address.
你们有我的电♥话♥和地址
Oh, just one more question...
最后一个问题
8351, does that mean anything to you?
你对8351这数字有印象吗
That was Sherry's parents street address here in Weston.
那是雪莉父母在威士顿的住址
Ok, we'll be in touch.
好的 我们保持联♥系♥
8351, what was that about?
8351 什么东西
Maybe nothing. Maybe something.
也许是线索 也许不是
She took off the moment he asked her to marry him.
他刚求婚 她就走了
Yep.
对
After 8 years of bugging him for a ring.
为了婚戒 她软磨硬泡了八年
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表