剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I just don't understand why this is happening.
真不明白 怎么会这样
And it's not just that. I just...
还不止如此 我...
I don't feel right lately.
我最近都感觉很不对劲
I just don't know what to do.
都不知该怎么办了
Eli?
伊莱
Are you there? Root canal.
你在听吗 牙根管
Did you just suggest that I get a root canal?
你建议我去安个牙根管吗
No.
不
Eli, are you alright?
伊莱 你还好吗
"have to have root canal. Have a toothache, might be fatal."
我需要根管治疗 牙痛 快死了
You know, toothaches are generally not fatal.
牙痛死不了人的
All right, Eli.
好吧 伊莱
Go to the dentist. I have to pick up Aiden at the bus stop anyway.
去看牙医 我得去车站接艾登
"I'll be more helpful when I'm not in excruciating pain,
我想帮忙 但我的牙奇痛难忍♥
or when I'm dead from the toothache."
恐怕就要死于牙痛了
Well, I won't know the difference, so, bye.
随你 反正对我没分别 拜拜
This the house with the naughty drain?
你家排水管有问题吗
Uh, did my husband call you?
是我丈夫找你来的吗
Yep. Upstairs bathroom tub, right? Right.
是的 楼上的浴缸对吧 对
George the plumber.
我是水管工乔治
Oh, you probably don't want to shake hands
你最好别和我握手
after the job I just came from.
刚才那活儿可不干净
So what are we looking at?
到底是哪里出了问题
It's the bathtub drain.
浴缸的排水管
Ah, I love a good clog. It's my specialty.
我最爱处理水管阻塞 我的专长
It's kind of like a mystery that you have to unravel.
充满了解决谜团的神秘感
Tell the truth, I'm always a little disappointed
说实话吧 我不太喜欢
if it's just a garden-variety hairball.
处理那些小毛小病
Where's the challenge in that?
太没挑战了
Um, ok, let's get started,
那赶紧开工吧
'cause then I have to pick my son up, down at the corner.
我还得出门去接儿子
My work is guaranteed. If I don't fix it, you don't pay.
我向你担♥保♥ 搞不定盖不收钱
That way, your money doesn't go down the drain.
免得你的钱打水漂了
A little plumber humor.
水管工的笑话
You hear that?
你也听到了吗
Ah, I'm so glad.
我太高兴了
Man, I've been hearing that every night.
我每晚都听到这声音
I thought I was going nuts.
我还以为我疯了
Where are we going, doc?
我们要去哪 医生
Uh, nowhere.
哪也不去
Um, nowhere. I was just repositioning you a little bit.
哪也不去 我只是重新挪一下位置
We're all good.
没事
Did you find my soldier, mom?
找到我的玩具士兵了吗 妈妈
No, I'm sorry.
没找到 抱歉
I gotta find him! We will.
我必须找到他 会的
I know what's it's like to have lost something.
我明白丢了东西的感觉
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Come on, Aiden.
走吧 艾登
Melinda, I've been hearing things...
梅林达 我听到些消息
Melinda!
梅林达
You need to know what...
你必须得知道...
Melinda!
梅林达
I don't get it.
真搞不明白
They can do heart surgery with laser beams,
现在的人可以用激光做心脏手术
but to cure a toothache, you still have to sit in a torture chair
可区区治牙痛 怎么还得坐这"行刑椅"
and let someone actually drill into your tooth.
让别人把牙齿钻开
Barbaric.
太野蛮了
Yeah, I can see, this is not a good time.
我也知道 现在时机不对
I just have one question.
我只有一个问题
Why is Melinda ignoring me?
梅林达为什么无视我
Talking?
说话
Me talking? I said something.
我说话吗 我说了什么
To you? No. Ok, who?
对你说吗 不是 那是对谁
Long hair, cute, um,
长发 可爱
Pretty. I said something to Melinda?
漂亮 我对梅林达说了什么吗
Ouch! I hate that part.
嗷 看不下去了
What did I say?
我说了什么
Um, eyes.
眼睛
Circle, symbol for no.
圆圈 这是"不"的意思
No eyes.
没有眼睛
No...no looking.
没有样子
No...no seeing.
看不见
No...no seeing ghosts.
看不见鬼魂
I told Melinda not to see ghosts.
我告诉梅林达不要看见鬼魂
But...small.
但是又很小
Small...small person.
小孩子
Aiden shouldn't see ghosts?
艾登不应该看见鬼魂
I told Melinda that?
我对梅林达说了这话吗
But I have no recollection of saying that!
但我根本记不得说过这些
Anything like that.
一点都不记得
There's no way...
不可能...
The shadows.
是影子
I told Melinda they've been in and out of my head lately.
我告诉过她 最近影子常进入我的思想
What if they made me say that?
说不定是它们让我这样说的
What if... Ok, just relax.
说不定... 好了 放松
Eli, I don't know what's going on here,
伊莱 我不知道这是怎么了
But I do know this... Convincing Aiden he can't see ghosts
但我知道 说服艾登看不见鬼魂
is the worst, the most dangerous thing Melinda can do right now.
对梅林达来说 是最危险的事
It sounds like a classic poltergeist.
典型的恶作剧鬼魂
Well, whatever this classic poltergeist is, he's gotta go.
不管是谁在恶作剧 他得离开
'cause of all the hauntings we've had in the hospital...
因为医院之前的闹鬼事件
Sally Stitch, the morgue ghost,
萨利·史迪奇 还有停尸房♥那个鬼
None were this aggressive.
都没这么挑衅的
Don't forget what the shadows did to Bedford's mother.
别忘了影子对贝德福德妈妈做了什么
That was fairly aggressive.
那可是相当挑衅
Wait, do you think this is shadow related?
等等 影子与这事有关
No, I think it's a mischievous 13-year-old boy related.
不 只是个13岁的调皮孩子
Ok. So you can cross him over?
好吧 你超度他没问题吧
I'll try, but the baby-sitter has to be home at midnight.
我尽量 但我这保姆必须赶在午夜前回家
Ah, ghost hunting based on the baby-sitter's schedule.
现在抓鬼也得按保姆的日程安排来
That's what our lives have come to.
这样的生活真有意思
The price you pay for using living baby-sitters.
这就是请活人当保姆的代价
Hilarious.
真搞笑
Gotta go. Bye.
我得走了 拜拜
No time now, tough ghost to cross over.
现在没空 有个棘手的鬼魂要超度
This is important.
这很重要
I never told you to get Aiden to stop seeing ghosts.
我从没让你阻止艾登看见鬼魂
I would never tell you or anyone else to deny your gifts.
我不会让你或任何人放弃自己的天赋
Just back off. I've been warned.
离远一点 有人警告过我了
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你的目的
All right, maybe I was possessed by the shadows
也许我当时是被影子附身了
when I told you that... if I told you that.
告诉了你这些话 我说的是如果
Really? Possessed? Is that then or now?
真的 附身 是现在还是当时
Shadows can manipulate the living and the dead.
影子可以控制活人和死人
You know that. Once they get in your head,
你知道的 一旦它们进入你的脑子
they can make you say and do anything.
就能控制你说任何话 做任何事
But this is me... the real me.
但这是我 真实的我
All right, the dead me.
好吧 已经死去的我
But still, me.
但还是我
Still Carl.
还是卡尔
You are wasting your time.
别浪费时间了
The shadows don't want you crossing souls over.
影子不想让你超度灵魂
And they don't want Aiden to follow in your footsteps.
也不希望艾登继承你的事业
You have powers that threaten what they can do.
你们的能力威胁到了它们
You and Aiden see things other people can't,
你和艾登能看见人所不能见
So the shadows want to consume you both.
所以影子想把你们俩都除掉
That's why this is the worst time to make Aiden deny his powers.
所以现在绝不能 让艾登否认自己的天赋
You're vulnerable now!
现在的你很脆弱
The shadows are going to use you to get to him.
影子会利用你接近他
You'll know when they start to get to you.
他们对你下手时 你会感觉到的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表