剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Ray! Relax.
雷 别激动
What's wrong...
你怎么
So go on, ask him how he got that scar on his hand.
你去问问他手上的伤疤是怎么来的
Mom?
妈妈
My mom?
我的妈妈
What...what about her?
她怎么了
Are you two ok?
你们两个没事吧
You know what, this is gonna be incredibly awkward,
这真的是非常尴尬
But I think Eli here has some questions.
但我想伊莱有问题要问你
Come on. Come on, sit down.
来 坐下
You and my dad got in some big fight, right?
你和我爸大打过一架 是吧
That's how you got that scar on your hand, right?
你手上的伤疤就是这么来的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Did Ray tell you?
雷告诉你的吗
Why don't you?
你为什么瞒着
Eli, your dad was a good man.
伊莱 你♥爸♥爸是个好人
And he loved your mother to a fault.
他爱你妈妈有些过度了
To a fault?
过度了
Well, he was jealous.
他吃醋了
And while Ray and Anne were building up the business,
那时雷和安妮正共创事业
He got in his head that
他莫名其妙地认为
something was going on between your mother and me.
我和你妈妈之间发生了一些事情
Was there something going on?
确有其事吗
I let it go a long time ago.
这一页已经翻过去很多年了
And you should, too. Just let them rest in peace.
你也该淡忘 让他们安息吧
The thing is they can't.
问题是 他们无法安息
Look, I know that you're gonna find this hard to believe,
我知道这事你很难相信
But I have a gift.
我有一种天赋
And so does Eli.
伊莱也有
I can see ghosts and he can hear them.
我能看见鬼魂 他能听见他们
My parents spirits are still here.
我父母的灵魂还在这
They can't move on until we clear up what really happened.
不搞清楚这件事 他们不能往生
Look,
听着
I know what happens to a person when they're grieving.
我了解悲伤对一个人的影响
Yes, but it's... It's not that.
但事实不是那样的
Look, yesterday I touched that screen door
昨天我触碰到纱门时
And I saw Ray at the lake house.
我看到雷在湖边小屋里
And then your wife calling you with a bunch of excuses.
你妻子给你打电♥话♥说了一堆借口
Wearing this.
还戴着这个
Will you two listen to me?
你们俩听我说好吗
Evelyn admitted it.
伊芙琳都承认了
He's lying.
他在撒谎
Mom admitted it?
妈妈还承认了
That's between your parents.
这是你父母之间的事情
And with all due respect, Melinda,
恕我直言 梅林达
I don't know what some screen door may have told you,
我不知道纱门能该告诉你什么
but I'm telling you, don't dredge up the past.
但我告诉你 不要深挖陈年往事了
Too late for that.
为时已晚
Good-bye.
再会
You two are pathetic.
你们俩真是可悲
Look, I don't know who had an affair with whatever or whoever.
我不管是谁和谁发生了婚外情
It's all T.M.I.
我管不过来
I mean, what's next, car key parties,
接下来该是什么了 摸钥匙配对
wife swapping?
还是换♥妻♥俱♥乐♥部♥
Maybe.
或许吧
Somebody's lying. And whoever was cheating...
有人在说谎 不管是谁发生了婚外情
I know, I know. Casey could still be my sister.
我知道 凯西依然可能是我妹妹
But only by half.
但只是旁系血亲
You sleep, little baby.
睡吧 宝贝
We've got to help your uncle Eli.
我们得帮帮你伊莱叔叔
Where did you see that red shape?
你在哪里看到的红色图案
You know, you're a really good friend.
你真是个好朋友
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
That was Delia.
迪莉娅打来的
They were gonna take the red eye
他们打算参加完表弟葬礼后
after their cousin's wedding,
搭午夜航♥班♥赶过来
But I convinced her not to.
不过被我劝服了
Ok, You have the look. I'm scared.
你表情很奇怪 吓到我了
I've got some not so good news.
有条不太好的消息
Give me a second.
等一下
Ok, hit me.
好吧 打击我吧
All right.
好吧
First off, Aiden's drawing is not a stop sign,
首先 艾登画的图案不是停车标志
It is a bathroom tile covered in blood.
而是浴室里一块被鲜血覆盖的瓷砖
The coroner said mom died of an aneurysm
法医说妈妈死于动脉瘤
and hit her head on the sink when she fell.
她倒下时 头撞到了水池的边角
Yeah, I know, but I had a vision about her death,
我知道 但在我的意象里 她死时
And she wasn't alone.
身边还有人
She wasn't?
是吗
Whoever it was, they just left her.
那人将她丢下不管
You mean without helping her or even calling an ambulance?
你是说没有帮她 连救护车都没叫吗
Well, after they cleaned up.
清理完现场才叫了车
And there was candles and flowers in the tub.
当时的浴缸里有鲜花和蜡烛
Oh, my god.
天哪
The affair was still going on.
婚外情没有结束
Don was trying to cover it up.
唐是想掩盖此事
I didn't see his face, but whoever it was was wearing gloves.
我没有见到脸 但那人带着手套
Like they were cleaning up a crime scene?
就像清理犯罪现场那样
She died of natural causes.
她是自然死亡
Yeah, I know, but maybe they fought
我知道 或许他们曾打斗过
And that triggered an aneurysm.
导致动脉瘤破裂
Or maybe he didn't even kill her,
或许他根本没杀她
But he just, you know, panicked afterwards.
他只是事后惊慌了
Wait a minute. Wait.
稍等一下 稍等
What makes you think it wasn't my dad?
你为什么不怀疑是我父亲
I mean, they were married.
他们已经结婚
And even though it makes my eyes bleed
而且虽然我不忍♥心这么想
to think that they went up there to...
也许他去那里是要...
Yeah, but why would your dad clean up?
但你♥爸♥为什么要清理现场呢
Unless...
除非
Oh, no.
不
Incoming.
炸吧
What if he knew it was still going on
也许他知道婚外情没有结束
and he went to confront her?
于是跑去找她对质
Are you suggesting that my dad had something to do with her death?
你是想说 她的死是我爸造成的吗
That's crazy.
真荒唐
There's got to be some reason that she doesn't want to see him.
她不愿见他 必定是事出有因的
But if he did do it, why does he want to see her?
但若真是他 他又为何想见我妈呢
It's Casey.
凯西打来的
She must have called a dozen times.
她已经打了很多次了
You're gonna have to talk to her eventually.
你总要面对她的
Not until I find out who's our daddy.
等我查明谁是我们的父亲再说
And now thanks to you, whether or not he's a murderer.
多亏了你 我还得查明他是不是凶手
Dad?
爸爸
Are you here?
你在吗
Look, it's your funeral today.
今天是你的葬礼
You want to be buried in peace, right?
你想平静地下葬 对吗
Come on, dad, talk to me.
出来 爸爸 回答我
Ok, but I just don't want to hear any more of your cockamamie theories,
好吧 但我不想再听你荒谬的理论了
Ok?
行吗
I need to talk to you about mom and Don.
我要和你谈谈妈妈和唐的事
Is that why you've been trying to keep me and Casey apart,
你之所以阻止我和凯西在一起
because you're not sure that you're my father?
是因为你不确定自己是不是我爸
Honestly, I don't know.
老实说 我不知道
Well, that explains why you've always been so hard on me.
难怪你总是对我这么凶
Oh, come on, don't shrink me, boy.
别给我来心理治疗这一套
I raised you the same way as my old man raised me.
我父亲怎么对我的 我就是怎么对你的
When did you find out Don and mom?
你何时发现唐和妈妈关系的
Years ago.
许多年前
It was before you were born.
在你出生之前
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表