剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Then she was finally safe,
那她就安全了
and with me gone,
只要我离开了
we'd both have some peace.
我们就都能得到安宁
He didn't mean to hurt her.
他不是故意伤害她的
No, of course he didn't.
对 他当然不会
You're right about that.
你是对的
But what I don't get is if Robert isn't sick,
但我不懂 罗伯特若没病
why did you suddenly start haunting him?
你为何忽然见缠上了他
Because he wasn't sick yet.
因为他之前还没有得病
He was talking about having children.
他说过想要孩子
You heard him. And you thought...
你听到了 于是你想
He was worried our kids would inherit it.
他担心我们的孩子会遗传他的病
And you wanted to make sure that would never happen again.
所以你想要制止悲剧的重演
Where's you son?
你的儿子在哪
He doesn't have to die.
他不必去死
Robert, wait.
罗伯特 等等
Please wait.
求你等等
Stay away from me. Both of you.
别靠近我 你们都离我远点
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做
I don't want to. I don't, but...
我也不想 我也不想 但
What if I told you that you're probably not sick?
假如我告诉你 你没有得病呢
I have to be.
我肯定病了
Why else can't I sleep?
要不我为什么不能睡觉呢
Because someone won't let you.
因为有人不让你睡着
Someone?
是谁
Someone who loves you.
一个深爱着你
Someone who's been very confused for a very long time.
一个被困扰了很久的人
Look, you thought that you could keep your son awake
你以为 把幻象编织进他脑中
by threading images into his thoughts
能够让他一直醒着
That would keep the demons from getting him like they got you,
以免他像你一样 被恶魔所控制
But you're wrong.
但你错了
And they never got you while you were asleep
恶魔不会在你睡着后控制你
because you never slept.
因为你从来都不睡觉
No, I remember. I...
不 我记得 我
I'd wake up. I would have done things.
我会醒来 我会做些什么
You may have had blackouts,
你也许有过昏迷
but you never slept.
但你从未入睡
You couldn't have. You had a disease.
你睡不着 因为你患了一种疾病
Is my father here?
我父亲在这里吗
Yes.
是的
And your sister.
你姐姐也在
Robert, please come off the ledge.
罗伯特 快点从台阶上下来
Please come back to me.
拜托回到我这来
But the plans we made.
但我们所订的计划
Even if I'm not sick, what about our kids?
即使我没病 那我们的孩子呢
This thing is still in my blood.
这东西是我的家族病
Don't you know,
你不知道吗
One of the reasons I fell in love with you
我爱上你的原因之一
was hearing you talk about your family.
就是喜欢听你讲你的家族
How thankful you were for having parents
你对父母是多么地感恩
who wanted you so badly.
他们是多么地期盼你
They didn't know what I was.
他们不知道我会得病
And I do.
可我知道
And I...love you.
我 仍然深爱着你
Robert, I want what your parents wanted.
罗伯特 我和你父母有同样的愿望
I want a family.
我想有个家
And I want it with you.
我想和你组成一个家
Please.
求你了
Please.
求你下来
Well, they're gonna keep him under observation for about 24 more hours.
他们要他再留院观察24小时
And that's just to be sure.
只是为了确诊
Well, something tells me he's gonna be ok.
我有预感 他很快就会好的
You two can do now if you're ready.
你们准备好了 就可以超度了
Say good-bye to him for us.
替我们向他告别
Mom's waiting for us.
妈妈在等我们呢
They're gone.
他们走了
That is beautiful.
真是太美了
What, all that love?
什么 他们之间的爱吗
No, all that sleep.
不 他们都睡得多甜啊
You poor thing. When's your shift over?
小可怜 你什么时候下班
It should be over about now,
现在就到点了
But I can't seem to read my watch.
但我都看不清几点了
You know what?
这样吧
I'm busting you out of here.
我现在就绑♥架♥你回家
Delia said that Aiden was an angel.
迪莉娅说 艾登是个小天使
He only went downstairs 11 times after lights out.
关灯后 他只会下楼11次
And hopefully it'll get easier for you to...
希望可以有助于你
Sleep.
睡个好觉
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表