剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
But no one has seen her in over a week,
但她有一个多星期没再出现了
Including the people at her job.
她的同事也没见过她
Yeah.
好吧
I don't understand.
我不明白
If I'm not hurt, why am I still here?
我若没受伤 为什么还要待着
Yeah, well, we think you're still at risk.
我们认为你还处于危险中
You said you've been blacking out, right?
你说你时常昏过去 对吗
I guess, but I don't...
我想是吧 但我
Can't remember.
不记得了
We're just going to run some tests
我们只需做些检查
and see if there's a medical reason for it. Or...anything else.
看能否找出医学病因 或其他原因
Like I'm crazy?
比如我疯了
I mean, it's what you're thinking, isn't it?
你们就是这么想我的吧
Do you think you are?
你觉得自己疯了吗
Could that explain some of the things you've done?
那样能解释你的所做所为吗
What have I done?
我♥干♥了什么
Who are you?
你是谁
Hi.
你好
Um, Robert, this is my wife, Melinda.
罗伯特 这是我妻子 梅林达
Sometimes she does special counseling for certain patients.
她有时为某些特殊病人提供咨♥询♥
I don't know what's happening to me.
我不知道自己是怎么了
What's happening is your girlfriend is missing.
你女朋友失踪了
Helen Reeman.
海伦·黎曼
Do you know who we're talking about?
你知道我们说的是谁吗
Helen? Yeah. Of course.
海伦 当然了
You came in here talking about a man with a knife.
你来之后 一直叫着拿刀的男人
The doctors think you may be delusional,
医生认为可能是你妄想出来的
but I just think you might be confused.
但我觉得 可能是你思绪不清
And the man with the knife was you. That sound right?
拿刀的男人就是你 对吗
Oh, my god.
天哪
Helen.
海伦
In my dream, I saw a knife,
在梦里 我看见一把刀
and it was slashing at someone.
正刺向什么人
There was blood.
我还看到血
I heard a woman screaming,
我听见一个女人在尖叫
Saying, "stop!
喊着 "住手"
Please stop, I'm begging you."
"别这样 求你了"
Then she said she loved me.
她还说 她爱我
She was bleeding.
她在流血
Then it was just so quiet.
然后突然一片寂静
Next thing I knew, I woke up and I was covered in blood.
接着我就醒了 浑身都是血
He killed his girlfriend, and he doesn't remember it?
他杀了女友 却记不起来
He must be out of his mind.
他一定是失去理智了
Yeah. Or out of his body.
或是肢体失去控制了
Aiden! Hey.
艾登
Here's your snack. How was school today?
给你点心 今天上学怎样
Good.
还好
Is there anything you want to tell me about today?
今天有什么要告诉妈妈的吗
Maybe just one thing? Hmm, nothing.
一件事情也好 没什么
Can I eat next to my game? I'm playing.
我能拿到游戏机旁吃吗 我正玩着呢
Sure.
行
Andrew Wong got a crayon stuck in his nose.
安德鲁·王把蜡笔插♥进♥了鼻子里
Ooh. Is he ok?
他没事吧
Yeah, he's fine. It was purple.
他没事 蜡笔是紫色的
Well, there you go.
很好
Honey, it sounds like you got your hands full.
貌似你忙得不可开交了
The ghost, the murderer.
鬼魂 凶手
The missing girlfriend we still haven't found yet.
失踪的女友也尚未找到
And the demonic twin. Tell her about that one.
还有恶魔胞弟 告诉她
Yeah, he's not a twin.
没错 但不是什么胞弟
It was a vision, and it was that guy Robert.
意象里看到的 其实就是罗伯特
The patient and maybe murderer?
那病人自己是疑凶吗
Yeah. He was holding a knife
没错 当时他拿着一把刀
and had this very hollow expression.
一副非常空洞的表情
And goat's eyes.
还有山羊一样的眼神
You know how goats have the slit pupils that go sideways?
山羊可以让瞳孔向不同方向分离
They're satanic.
这是恶魔的象征
How did Satan get brought up in this conversation?
怎么忽然说起恶魔了
The ghost said it's in him now, right?
鬼魂说"在他体内了" 对吧
Maybe what's in our patient isn't some kind of psychosis.
也许病人并不是什么精神错乱
Yeah. Or may he was just in shock. Or had some kind of brain tumor.
也许他只是受惊了 或是某种脑瘤
I mean, the delusional state that he shared with me...
他让我看到的妄想状态
Or he's sick with something worse.
或者是更恐怖的病
Something evil.
邪恶之物
I don't buy it.
你就扯吧
'cause you don't believe evil exists on its own.
你不信邪恶能够存在
How do you explain the shadows?
你怎么解释那群影子
The bad parts of people left over when they go into the light.
人死后进入光以后 残留下来的邪恶部分
Aiden's seen it. Ok, Ned.
艾登见过 够了 内德
Stop. I know this is what you're into,
打住 我知道你对这方面有兴趣
And I know you're studying the occult
也知道你研究超自然
because you're trying to help people...
是为了帮助别人
I'm studying it because I find it fascinating.
我研究它是因为我觉得很有意思
Because both of you showed me
你们俩都让我明白
there's more in this world than what you can see.
不是所有事物都是肉眼可见的
Why can't you trust what you saw?
为什么你就不相信自己的眼睛呢
Because ghosts are unreliable.
因为鬼魂是靠不住的
Look, I don't even know who this ghost is.
我连这鬼魂是谁都不知道
Let's just start there.
先从这开始找线索吧
Ok, who's the ghost
这鬼魂是谁
and how is it related to Robert?
他和罗伯特有何关系
Ok, fine.
好吧
Robert isn't married.
罗伯特未婚
He has no children, and his mother is dead.
没有孩子 母亲已去世
What about his father?
他父亲呢
61, and alive.
61岁 依然健在
His name's Rudy, and he works downtown.
他叫鲁迪 在市中心工作
Maybe he knows your ghost. Yeah, thanks.
也许他认识那鬼魂 谢了
Where is it? Oh.
手♥机♥呢
Hello?
喂
There's a Jane Doe in the morgue,
停尸房♥来了一具无名女尸
And she's got lacerations on her arm.
而且手臂上有划痕
Maybe Robert should identify her.
也许罗伯特该来认她的尸体
It was his girlfriend. I think he's just trying to help.
毕竟是他女友 我想他只是想帮忙
They can't let him,
他们不让他来
it's police procedure, he's a suspect.
警♥察♥的规定 他是嫌疑犯
Besides, he's just dehydrated and confused, exhausted.
况且他目前脱水 思维混乱且精疲力尽
I can't believe he hasn't passed out yet.
难以相信 他居然还没昏过去
I can't believe I haven't, either.
难以置信 我居然也没昏过去
Yeah, what shift are you on?
是啊 今天这是你第几趟班了
I can't remember.
记不得了
Why isn't Robert passed out?
为什么罗伯特没昏过去
That's a good question.
问得好
Every time he tries to fall asleep, or he's about to,
每当他试图入睡 或即将入睡时
He gets agitated.
都会变得情绪激动
He goes in and out of being confused, being himself.
不断在正常和思维混乱之间徘徊
It's strange.
非常奇怪
So she either jumped off a bridge or she was pushed.
她要不是自己跳桥 就是有人推的
So if she died from a fall,
她死于坠落
then why did the ghost show me a knife wound?
为什么鬼魂要让我看刀伤
Maybe Robert went after her with a knife before he...
也许罗伯特拿着刀在追她 然后
Can I see her face?
能看看她的脸吗
It wouldn't help. She's unrecognizable.
没用的 已经摔得不成人形了
Any of these wounds look familiar?
这些伤痕看起来熟悉吗
I saw one cut, but not enough to identify her.
我看到的是一条刀伤 不足以辨认
See anything else? Any visions?
还有什么 有意象吗
No.
没有
Her hair looks similar.
她的头发看起来挺像
Lighter, maybe.
颜色要浅一点
What's weird is if Robert killed her,
奇怪的是 如果罗伯特杀了她
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表