剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I guess he has an in with the paper.
我想他和报社有交情
He owns all these electronics stores.
他拥有好多家电器店
So that's why they didn't mention that the guy was dressed as a clown.
所以报道没提到 死者身穿小丑装
Yeah, or the fact that there was a P.I. snooping around his house.
也没提到 私♥家♥侦♥探♥在监视他家
Is that who he was investigating, the electronics king?
他就是调查目标吗 电子业大亨
For all we know, he could have been working for Alex Cabot.
他也可能是在给亚历克斯·卡伯特工作
What about the tapes, the surveillance notes that Charlie took?
录音带 以及查理的监视记录
Is there anything about the party or Cabot?
有提到派对或卡伯特吗
Tape. They only found one in all these boxes from Charlie's office.
录音带 查理办公室的箱子里只有一盒
And?
然后呢
Well, he likes to use people's initials.
他喜欢用名字缩写
He was talking about some guy, A.C.
他在谈论叫A.C.的人
That's Alex Cabot.
是亚历克斯·卡伯特
Yeah, but it was like he was working on more than one case,
但他好像不只做这一件案子
'cause there was this woman's initials, S.P.,
还有一个女人的缩写S.P.
But I couldn't tell whether he was following her or working for her.
但我不知道 她是"目标"还是客户
Now what?
现在怎么做
We have to talk to the king.
我们得找大亨谈谈
Find out what he knows about our P.I.,
问问他对私♥家♥侦♥探♥了解多少
and if he knows anything about the woman in the square.
是否认识广场上那个女人
The redhead.
红头发女人
Please don't.
别这么做
Charles.
查尔斯
That's your name, isn't it?
你叫查尔斯 对吧
Look, you don't have to run away from who you are.
你没必要逃避自己的身份
Whatever you did, whatever you need,
不管你做过什么 需要什么
We can help you.
我们可以帮你
I still don't understand.
我还是不明白
That's probably because you died so suddenly.
可能是因为你死得太突然了
And whatever you were doing, you wanted to forget about it.
不管你在做什么 你想忘记
We can help you work through it;
我们可以帮你干完
Help you find peace.
帮你得到安息
I hardly remember anything.
我什么都想不起来
I...
我
Maybe there's a good reason for that.
也许这是有原因的
Charles?
查尔斯
I think people called me Charlie.
大家好像叫我查理
Wow, so this is you.
这是你本来的样子
Do you feel better now?
觉得好点了吗
You were a private investigator, not a clown.
你是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 不是小丑
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, that makes sense.
这就说得通了
So what were you doing at the Cabot's?
你在卡伯特家做什么
I don't know.
不知道
Who's the redhead you were watching?
你监视的那个红头发女人是谁
I...I know secrets,
我 我知道些秘密
other people's secrets.
别人的秘密
That's why they pay me.
所以客服才付我钱
Ok, so is that what's keeping you here?
这就是你不能超度的原因吗
Maybe their secrets should die with me.
也许这些秘密 应该随我一起逝去
Hello? Is anybody here?
有人吗
Yeah, just a second.
稍等
It's you!
是你
Excuse me? Oh, my god.
什么 天哪
We...we have a customer!
终于...来客人了
That's great! Awesome!
太好了 棒极了
Fantastic! Great.
太棒了 太好了
Well, good! It's...good to be here.
好吧 很高兴来这
Are you Melinda?
你是梅林达吗
Yeah. Yes. And you are?
是的 你是哪位
Sherry.
雪莉
I'm...I'm looking for some things
我在找点东西
that belonged to a friend of mine, named Charlie Hammond.
是我一位朋友的 查尔斯·哈蒙德
Of course you are.
那是当然
I think.
我觉得
So what is that you're specifically looking for?
你想找的是什么东西
Uh, everything his landlord gave you.
他房♥东给你的所有东西
I guess you were a really good friend of his.
你一定是他的好朋友
He was a really good guy.
他是个好人
How did you know Charlie, exactly?
你是怎么认识查理的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Why does that matter, exactly?
这有什么关系吗
Well, it's just that everything that came in
他所有的东西
from his landlord was from his work.
都是工作相关的
And his parents have already gone through his personal effects, so...
他父母已经领走了所有私人物品 所以
Maybe they missed something.
也许他们遗漏了什么
I'm sure that they were pretty upset.
痛失爱子肯定让他们悲伤万分
Do you know what Charlie did for a living?
你知道查理做什么工作吗
He was a private detective.
他是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So that's how you got to know Charlie, through his work?
你们怎么认识的 通过工作吗
Uh, no.
不是
We both did Tai Chi in the park every morning.
我们每天早上一起在公园练太极
Boy, you guys ask a lot of questions.
你俩问题真不少
I'm sorry. I was just wondering. You know, 'cause,
抱歉 我只是有点好奇
His work belongings, you know, they might be private.
他工作的物件 有些可能是私密的
Well, then, you wouldn't want to sell it to just anyone, would you?
那你也不会卖♥♥给"陌生人"了 对吧
Look, I'm... I'm looking for anything of sentimental value;
我只想找些寄托情感的东西
Things that his family overlooked.
他家人忽视了的东西
I'll pay you double whatever you paid for the stuff.
我愿意出双倍的价钱
Yeah, well, I'm gonna have to catalog it first,
好吧 我需要先清点一下
but if you want to leave a number, I can call you.
不如你留下电♥话♥ 我会打给你
And, Sherry, could you just put your last name,
雪莉 请你也留下姓氏
Please, for my records.
我好做帐单记录
Parks. Sherry Parks.
帕克斯 雪莉·帕克斯
Are you from here originally?
你是本地人吗
Nope.
不是
Thanks.
谢谢
Sherry, just one more question,
雪莉 最后一个问题
Since you were really good friends with Charlie.
既然你和查理关系那么好
Did he ever talk to you about a guy named Alex Cabot?
他提过一个叫亚历克斯·卡伯特的人吗
Alex Cabot, that's my boyfriend.
亚历克斯·卡伯特 是我男朋友
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
We've just... we've seen you with him.
我们在哪儿见过你们俩
You know, small town.
世界真是小
Guess so.
确实如此
We just met S.P.
找到S.P.了
Sherry Parks. Yeah!
雪莉·帕克斯 没错
The girl that Charlie mentioned on the tape.
查理在录音里提到的女孩
Is that why she came here, for surveillance notes?
她来这儿 是为了监视记录吗
Wait, you're thinking Charlie was tailing the redhead.
等等 你认为查理在跟踪红发女郎
or up to something with A.C., her boyfriend.
或是对她男友A.C.有所图
You mean someone else hired Charlie to keep an eye on them,
你是说 另有人雇用查理调查他们俩
At the Cabot's house, dressed as a clown.
去卡伯特家 打扮成小丑
Maybe it was the only disguise he could get on such short notice.
也许是临时任务 他只能找到这样的伪装
Nope. He had plenty.
不 他的伪装多着呢
You're an 11, right?
你穿11码 对吧
What are you doing?
你干嘛
I am helping you find out what happened to the clown at the party.
帮你查出 派对上小丑出了什么事
Ding dong.
叮咚
I have a delivery for a Sherry Parks.
有份快递 送给雪莉·帕克斯
Here?
这里
You gotta be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Sorry. Wrong address?
抱歉 地址错了吗
No. I mean, yes, but no.
不 对 但也不对
She doesn't live here. Yet.
她还没住过来
Do you have a king suite?
你有总统套房♥吗
Dad.
老爸
Do you have an ultra king suite?
豪华总统套房♥呢
Are there any room descriptions with the word "ultra" in front of them,
那有没有带"豪华"两字的房♥间
'cause I'm bringing somebody special, I want the best.
因为我有贵客要招待 要最好的
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表