剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Right. He's confused. He's scared,
没错 他困惑了 吓坏了
so his spirit is sometimes rejecting himself
所以他的灵魂有时排斥他自己
as the thing he was making believe he was when he died...
而让他相信自己死前的身份
A soldier in combat.
是战斗中的士兵
Amazing. Now come eat.
真精彩 来吃饭吧
The only problem with this theory is that
本理论唯一的瑕疵在于
the ghost kid I saw did not look like he had been in a bomb blast.
小男孩看起来不像是被炸死的
That doesn't make any difference.
也不算什么瑕疵
You know, the shockwave from a bomb can ruin your organs, kill you,
炸♥弹♥的冲击波可以损害器官致死
keep your body completely intact.
而尸体看起来完整无损
Have you checked on Aiden?
你看过艾登没
He's fine. He's in his room, playing with his fire trucks.
他没事 在卧室里玩消防车呢
I just have to check now and see if there's any news reports
我要去查一下新闻报道
about explosions or anything else...
是否有提到爆♥炸♥之类的事故
Delia. Hey.
迪莉娅
What's the matter?
什么事
Did you say that ghost kid you saw was a boy around 12 years old?
你说你见到的幽灵男孩大概12岁 是吧
Yeah.
是的
I found this on my car tonight.
今晚在我的车上找到的
He went missing 2 days ago.
他两天前走失
That's the same time that the haunting started.
正是鬼魂开始纠缠的时候
Ah, that poor family.
这家人真可怜
I gotta find this kid.
我一定要找到这孩子
See if I can get his family some closure.
以给这家人带来点安慰
Um, I just...I'm so glad to officially be talking to
我很高兴正式跟
somebody who's connected to the base.
基地有关人员交谈
Yeah, well, we still keep an eye on the place.
我们还在看管这地方
There's no real staff here anymore,
虽然已经没有职员留守
But I rotate in every couple of weeks.
但我每隔几周会过来看看
So the army still owns the base?
基地还是属于军队吗
Yeah, technically we still own this property.
理论上 所有权仍然归我们
I mean, although it's been up for sale ever since I can remember.
虽然这里已经公开出♥售♥很久了
What about bombs?
炸♥弹♥呢
Excuse me?
你说什么
Are there bombs stored here?
这里存有炸♥弹♥吗
Mines, grenades, that kind of thing?
地雷 手榴弹之类的东西
Look,
听着
I think a little boy was killed by one.
一个小男孩被炸死了
It's very important.
这很重要
There is still some unexploded ordnance on this base,
基地里还有未爆♥炸♥军♥火♥
and it's a bit of an embarrassment to the army.
这对军队来说有点尴尬
And I will deny it if you tell anyone I told you that.
你若泄露出去 我会矢口否认
Um, sir, before you go...
先生 等一下
Can you show me where it is? Show you what?
能告诉我在哪吗 什么东西
It's over in the storage barracks,
在兵营仓库那边
But you'll both need official clearance to tour the base.
你们俩需要通行证才能进去
Didn't know you had company.
不知道你有朋友在
Come on.
走吧
Why do you think the door was unlocked?
为什么门没有锁
I think the kid came in here.
那小男孩进来过
There's no sign of an explosion here.
看不到爆♥炸♥的迹象
And this stuff must all be defused.
这些一定都拆了引信
There's no way they'd leave live bombs like this
不可能把好的炸♥弹♥留在这里
Just laying out in the open.
就这么放着
Eli, don't touch that!
伊莱 别碰它
Ok, the ghost said that there's unexploded ordnance.
刚才那鬼魂说这里有未爆♥炸♥军♥火♥
That doesn't mean they're live.
未爆♥炸♥不代表还能用
Relax.
别紧张
Even if they're not defused,
即使引信没有拆
These bombs are so old, they're not dangerous anymore.
这些炸♥弹♥这么旧了 不会再有危险
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Melinda, I do have a life outside the classroom, ok?
梅林达 我不是只知道上课
Watch this.
看着
Hypothesis gone wrong!
假设出错了
It happens.
时有发生
What?
怎么了
The last time that I saw the ghost,
我上次见到那鬼魂
The little boy,
小男孩
He was crammed into something small.
蜷缩在一个狭窄的地方
And looks like he couldn't move.
像是不能动弹了
You don't think that...
你该不会认为...
Looks like the poor kid got himself
看来小男孩把他自己
Locked in that container and suffocated.
关在柜子里 窒息了
So why am I always finding you two in the middle of trouble?
为什么每次有麻烦时 总能看见你们俩
What has this got to do with you?
你们怎么找到这里的
We had good reason to believe that the boy's body was here.
我们知道男孩的尸首在这里
What kind of reason?
怎么知道的
You know what kind of reason.
你知道是怎么回事
You should have called us first.
你该第一时间通知我们
And said what? The ghost gave us clues?
说什么 鬼魂给我线索吗
We'll talk later.
我们随后再谈
So you and Ms. Gordon came up here together, right?
你和戈登女士一起来的 是吧
That's right.
没错
Ok.
好了
That's it for now, Dr. James,
先到这里 詹姆斯博士
But we may want to talk to you later.
我们可能随后会找你谈
He doesn't like me.
他不喜欢我
I can tell.
我能看出来
Now I can get closure for the family.
我可以给这家人安慰了
I just have to find that poor kid and get him to cross over.
我得找到那可怜的孩子 帮他超度
Now that's interesting.
这下有意思了
Yeah. What's the connection between Bedford and the base?
是啊 贝德福德和基地有什么关系
Bedford and the boy?
是贝德福德和那孩子有关系吧
I'll be right back. Ok.
我马上回来 好
I remember you.
我记得你
Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude.
抱歉 没想打扰你
Did you know Joey?
你认识乔伊吗
It kind of feels like I did.
感觉似曾相识
I'm so sorry for your loss.
很遗憾你遭此不幸
That day that I was in your store,
我去你店里那天
that was the day that Joey went missing.
就是乔伊失踪的日子
I didn't know it yet, I thought he was in school.
我当时还不知道 以为他在学校
I can't imagine how hard this must be.
你的痛苦旁人肯定难以想象
I think I fainted because somehow I knew,
我晕倒 大概就是因为我有感知
deep down, that Joey was in trouble.
内心深处获悉乔伊出事了
You were very kind to me that day.
你那天对我真好
It looked like he had a lot of friends.
他似乎有很多朋友
He did.
没错
Everyone liked him.
大家都喜欢他
He changed, though, these past few months.
但最近几个月 他变了很多
He started playing hooky from school.
他开始逃学
I didn't know where he was sometimes.
有时我也不知他去哪儿了
He made me so worried.
我非常担心
But he would always show up back in his room.
但他总还是会回到自己房♥间
Did you know about the army base?
你以前知道那个军事基地吗
No, he never told me where he went.
不知道 他从不说他去哪儿了
Now it all makes sense.
现在全明白了
Do you know why he went to the army base?
你知道他为何要去军事基地吗
Yes.
知道
Excuse me, Julie.
打扰下 朱莉
Hi. I'm Dennis.
你好 我是丹尼斯
Sorry to interrupt, but it's time to go.
抱歉打扰你们 该走了
You ok? Mmhmm.
你还好吧 嗯
You sure?
真没事吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
真没事
Yes?
哪位
Hello, son.
儿子
Mother?!
妈妈
Is that really you?
真是你吗
You're...you're out of the coma.
你... 你醒过来了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表