剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
What's going on? Is he there with you?
发生什么事了 他在你旁边吗
Yep, sure thing.
是 当然
Are...are you at the barn?
你在谷仓吗
Should I call for help?
要我报♥警♥吗
Of course, and I'll talk to you later.
当然 我过会儿再和你说
Who was that?
是谁
Oh, it was my husband.
我丈夫
He wants to make me dinner tonight,
他今晚想给我做晚餐
and I have to stop by the store, so...
我得去店里一趟
Stop.
停
Turn around.
回头
I'm sorry. But this is as far as you go.
对不起 你是时候停下了
Look, you don't want to do this, ok?
你不想这么做的 好吗
That was my friend on the phone.
刚才是我朋友
He knows where we are and what you did.
他知道我们在哪 也知道你做了什么
He knows that you met in school,
他知道你们在学校相遇
and that you were Henry's accomplice, ok?
也知道你就是亨利的同伙
Please don't make this any worse.
别再雪上加霜了
The police are going to be here soon.
警♥察♥马上就来了
You think I wanted my life to end up this way?
你以为我愿意这样吗
I never saw a dime of that money.
我连一毛钱都没见到
You know what I did for it?
你知道我为什么这么做吗
Please, you don't have to do this.
求你 你不必这么做
I do now. I have to go away.
现在需要了 我必须逃跑了
You dug these holes right after I told you there was money in here.
我说出钱在这之后 你马上来挖了那些洞
Only problem is, I didn't know where to dig.
唯一的问题是 我不知道该挖哪里
Neither do I.
我也不知道
No, but Henry does.
但亨利知道
Why would he tell you? You murdered him.
他为什么要告诉你 你谋杀了他
He won't let the same thing happen to you.
他不会让你也死的
He's way too soft.
他太软弱了
Is that why you fought?
这就是你们反♥目♥的原因吗
Because he wouldn't go through with it?
因为他不想继续下去了
Just take this shovel, and you tell me if he's here.
拿着铲子 告诉我他在不在
Now!
现在
I don't see him.
我没看见他
No?
没有吗
Well, I'll bet he sees me.
我打赌他看得见我
Tell him I'll do it.
告诉他我会说的
Henry...
亨利
Just trust me.
相信我
I thought so.
我就知道
Where is it?
钱在哪
Tell him it's not really buried,
告诉他 我其实没有埋掉
it's inside that wall.
而是藏在那面墙里了
He said he was lying.
他说他骗了你
He never buried it.
他没有埋过钱
It's inside that wall.
而是藏在墙里了
Give me that shovel.
把铲子给我
You get over there.
你到那去
Move back.
退后
I see it!
我看见了
That son of a...
那臭小子
He said it was buried, why'd I believe him?
他说埋了 我♥干♥嘛相信他
Because you knew he was better than you.
因为你知道 他心地比你善良
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I really am.
真的很抱歉
But I have no choice.
但我也没有办法
There's always a choice, Jeff.
总有办法的 杰夫
No!
不
The reason they missed it
他们之所以没有查他
was because Colson was kicked out of boarding school.
是因为科尔森被寄宿学校开除了
He wasn't in the yearbook,
所以没进毕业纪念册
and he wasn't in most of the high school files.
学校档案里也很少提到他
But I found him on somebody's face page.
但我在某人的校内里找到了他
So let me guess... he got kicked out for stealing.
我来猜猜 他因偷窃被除名
Nice deduction, detective.
推断很准 警官
So he joined the force
他加入警队
just to stay on the case of his own missing money?
只为继续调查那笔失踪的钱
No, he needed a job and his dad helped him get it.
不 他当时需要工作 他爸帮了他一把
So did the ghost tell you why he decided to fake his own kidnapping?
鬼魂有没有告诉你 为何要绑♥架♥自己
Not yet.
还没
I don't understand.
我不明白
I just...
我就是
I don't understand.
不明白
Henry.
亨利
Tell her it was nothing she did.
告诉她 不是她的错
Tell her I was an idiot.
是我自己傻
I think she needs more than that.
这解释恐怕不够
Go ahead.
继续说
At first it didn't bother me, the money thing.
一开始 我并不在意钱的事
The trust fund brats, they drove their beamers,
那些公子哥们 白天开跑车
they did their club scene downtown,
晚上喝酒作乐
I didn't care.
我不在乎
I studied. I worked out.
我学习 锻炼自己
I did my own thing.
我管好我自己
Then I met Jeff.
后来我遇见杰夫
What's up, man?
嘿 哥们儿
He was funny, and quick.
他很幽默 很机灵
But he had a chip on his shoulder.
但他一直心怀不满
He really wanted to be one of those rich kids.
他很想成为有钱的公子哥
When he found out I had money, too,
当他发现我也很有钱
he couldn't believe I didn't live like it.
他不敢相信 我居然不挥霍
I told him my parents didn't believe in that.
我说 我父母反对那样
That seemed to tick him off.
他听了后很反感
He kept saying that rich people only got rich
他不断说 有钱人想要富有
by taking what they wanted.
就得要什么就拿什么
And if I wanted the freedom that I deserved,
我若想得到属于自己的那份自♥由♥
I should reach out and take what was already mine.
我就该伸出手 拿走属于自己的东西
At first I just laughed him off.
起初 我只是一笑了之
But I started to listen when he talked about
后来 当他说 我父母不信任我时
how mom and dad didn't trust me.
我开始有些相信了
Did they think I was so weak,
他们是不是觉得我太软弱
the money would take away all of my morals?
认为金钱会腐蚀我的道德
He made friends with Jeff,
他结交了杰夫
And Jeff questioned why you guys kept money from him.
杰夫质问你们不给他钱的原因
He thought you didn't trust him.
他以为你们不信任他
No.
不
We just wanted Henry to know
我们只希望亨利能体会到
what it felt like to earn his own success.
靠双手创造出的成就感
Henry's father knew better than anyone;
亨利的父亲最清楚
when money's handed to you,
钱来得太容易
it can take away all your ambition, and your self worth.
人就会斗志全无 忽视自我价值
Well, either way, they were right.
不管怎样 他们是对的
My money was stronger than I was.
我的确斗不过我的钱
I let Jeff talk me into the kidnapping.
我被杰夫说服 制♥造♥绑♥架♥
Get in the van!
上车
We did it, man! We did it!
成功了 哥们儿 我们成功了
Henry...
亨利
She knows that you were a part of it.
她知道你也参与了绑♥架♥
She just doesn't understand what happened next.
但她不明白 后来怎么了
After mom and dad paid the ransom,
爸妈交付赎金之后
we holed up in that farmhouse out near the barn.
我们在谷仓附近的农舍躲了一阵子
The plan was to wait until the cops stopped watching the airports.
原计划等到警♥察♥不再监控机场时
Then we'd leave the country, live off the money.
我们就离境 用那笔钱重新生活
But while we were waiting, we watched TV.
但我们等待的同时 也看电视
We don't care about punishing anyone.
我们不在乎惩处凶犯
And there were my parents.
我看到父母
We paid his ransom, just release our son!
我们付了赎金 把我们儿子放了吧
Every day, they'd be begging for my release.
每一天 他们都乞求绑匪释放我
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表