剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
And I missed it all,
我错过了这么多
Trying to protect myself, trying to be safe.
我努力自我保护 让自己安全
There's nothing safe about love.
爱本就无安全可言
What can I say? I'm an emotional cripple.
有什么办法 我在感情上残疾
I'm not fit to hold on to anyone.
我不适应依恋任何人
He thinks he's so good at shutting himself off.
他自认为很擅长于自我封闭
He's not.
其实他不是
Just look at his pass code.
看他的密♥码♥就知道
Amy doesn't believe that.
艾米不信
Neither do I.
我也一样
When we were locked in, I saw your security code.
当我们被锁在里边 我看到了你的密♥码♥
I saw it, too.
我也看到了
It's November.
是"十一月"
The month you broke up.
你们分手的那个月
How can you say that you're not fit to hold on to anyone?
你怎能说自己不适应依恋别人呢
You've been holding on to her this whole time.
你一直以来都依恋着她
If he could just understand what Garrett was really trying to do in there.
他若能理解盖瑞特去那做什么
She wants you to tell Nathan the real reason you came to see him.
她希望你告诉内森 你来看他的真正原因
When I found out that he was my father,
当我知道他是我生父的时候
I read all about him.
我读了所有关于他的报道
I saw pictures.
我看到了照片
I looked in the mirror.
我对着镜子
Is this his chin?
这是他的下巴吗
Are these his eyes?
这是他的眼睛吗
You know, what parts of me came from him?
我身上哪些是遗传了他的
And would he recognize it?
他会认出来吗
They're alike in other ways, too.
其他的地方也很像
They're so smart,
他们都很聪明
Ambitious,
有野心
Generous.
善良
She says you're like your father in all the best ways.
她说你继承了你父亲的所有优点
You're both very generous.
你们都很善良
That's not what I thought at the time.
我当时不是这么想的
I read that Nathan wanted his first software program to be open source.
我得知内森想把他的第一套程序共享开源
Free to everyone.
免费分享
Since mom died because she couldn't afford her medicine...
由于母亲无法支付医药费而离开人世
I guess it seemed kind of poetic.
我觉得这样很有诗意
Make him pay by giving away something
他当初就该舍弃的这些东西
that he thought should have been given away in the first place.
我来逼他舍弃 以此报复他
That's right.
说得对
You're right.
你说得对
I sold out.
我退却了
I got a lot of homes
我有了很多的房♥子
and nice toys...
很多漂亮的玩具
Not much else.
别的却没有了
I think amy's hoping
我想艾米希望
now that you'll realize you have much more than that.
既然你已经意识到 你拥有的远不止这些
You know, every once in a while,
时不时地
I hire someone who reminds me of me.
我会雇佣一些让我想自己的人
I see this kid who is smart
我看到这孩子很聪明
And driven.
并且很上进
And, yes, a bit pigheaded.
当然 还有些固执
It's usually mixed feelings, having yourself mirrored back.
有时 在镜子里看到自己让人百感交集
But not this time.
但这次不会了
Will you tell Nathan I'm sorry I never trusted his heart?
请你告诉内森 我很抱歉从未相信过他
But I do now.
但现在我相信
I will.
我会的
And tell Garrett goodbye.
替我向盖瑞特说声再见
And that I love him.
告诉他 我爱他
Green.
绿色
I'm home.
我到家了
Just in time to tuck someone in bed.
正是时候哄某人上♥床♥了
I come bearing gifts, huh?
我带了礼物回来
One for you...
一个是给你的
I've got something great for you.
我给你带了一样很棒的东西
Cool!
酷
Doctors use it
医生用它
to look into people's eyes.
来观察人的眼睛
Look, I know it's not flash,
我知道 这不是手电筒
But if you have trouble sleeping...
但如果你睡不着
I don't need flash to sleep anymore.
我睡觉不需要手电筒了
Really? No more being afraid?
真的吗 再也不害怕了
Nope. But they're gonna love this.
不怕了 但他们一定会喜欢这个
They?
他们
Where did all that come from?
这些都是哪儿来的
They like to move stuff around.
他们喜欢把东西挪来挪去
Look.
看
They found flash.
他们找到了手电
They who? Aiden, who are you talking about?
他们是谁 艾登 你说的是谁
My friends.
我的朋友
Your friends.
你的朋友
Are they here now?
他们现在在这里吗
They were here a second ago.
他们刚走
I thought you could see them.
我以为你看得见他们
No. No, I haven't.
不 我没看见
Are they ghosts?
他们是鬼魂吗
No. They're different.
不是 他们不一样
Different.
不一样
How are they different, buddy? Tell us.
怎么不一样了呢 小家伙 说说看
Well, they like this stuff because it's shiny,
他们喜欢这东西 因为它会发光
Like them.
像他们一样
Can I give them some paper clips?
我能给他们一些回形针吗
Yeah.
当然
Sure, sport. My desk, center drawer.
当然 在我桌子里 中间的抽屉
They're shiny?
他们发着光
Not ghosts.
不是鬼魂
Maybe they're just imaginary friends, huh?
或许只是他想像中的朋友罢了
Honey, what's going on?
亲爱的 怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表