剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on "Ghost Whisperer"....
《鬼语者》前情回顾
That book is the key to everything.
那本书是一切的关键
The book is always changing.
书的内容一直在变化
New things are written, old things are erased.
不断写入新的内容 擦去旧的内容
You know, Carl said that Aiden would have powers that I don't.
卡尔说过 艾登会拥有我所没有的能力
What if that means seeing things that I can't, things that are real?
也许指的是 他能看到我所看不到的东西
Tell them why your friends shine.
告诉他们 你的朋友为什么会发光
Because they don't have faces.
因为他们没有脸
They're made of light.
他们是光做的
But they're scared.
但是他们很害怕
What are they scared of, buddy?
小家伙 他们在害怕什么
The shadows.
影子
What kind of shadows are those?
什么样子的影子
The ones they make from the parts that get left behind.
他们离开后 留下的部分
Parts of what?
谁留下的
People. Broken people.
人 破碎的人
Here you go.
请拿好
Be sure to let them cool a little.
先等它们冷冷再吃
I will.
我会的
And save your tin foil for the shinies.
锡箔纸要留着给发光的人
You, too, Aunt Delia.
你也要留着 迪莉娅阿姨
Ok, honey, I will.
好的 宝贝 我会留着
The shinies?
发光的人
Kind of sounds like a new family in town.
听起来像是镇上来的新住户
Pretty weird, huh?
很奇怪吧
Be grateful. Ned's imaginary friend was named Bob,
别抱怨了 内德想象中的朋友叫鲍勃
And all Bob ever did was watch TV
而鲍勃整天就只知道看电视
and agree with everything Ned had to say.
还赞同内德说的每一句的话
I know, but he talks to these shiny people
我了解 但跟他说话的这些发光的人
like they're real, you know?
听起来象是真的存在
And I can't see them or hear them.
可我却看不见 听不见他们
And then they put these scary ideas in his head,
他们还给艾登灌输一些恐怖的概念
like the shadows.
像什么影子
Which she can't see, either.
而且你也看不见
Not the ones that move, anyway.
反正那些会动的影子 我是看不见
Shadows that move? Apparently.
会动的影子 是啊
I mean, could a 5-year-old even make that up?
一个五岁的孩子能编得出来吗
One that lives with ghosts, sure.
一个生活在鬼魂堆里的孩子 有可能
What?
怎么了
He's supposed to have abilities that I don't,
他理应拥有我所没有的能力
but what if talking to these shiny people is one of them?
我担心与发光的人交流就是其中之一
You know, I mean, what if Aiden's imaginary friends aren't imaginary?
也许艾登想象中的朋友 并非想象出来的
I don't know. What that be so bad?
我不知道 如果是 会很糟吗
They told Aiden this morning that something bad was going to happen.
今早 他们告诉艾登他会出事
Something really bad, really soon.
很不好的事 快要发生了
All right, I need you be still.
我需要你保持不动
Where are my parents?
我的父母在哪
I want my mom to come with me.
我想我妈妈陪着我
All right, Ruby G., don't even tell me you're nervous.
鲁比 别告诉我你害怕了
Hello, you guys are about to cut me open and rip out my gallbladder.
你们要把我肚子切开 割掉胆囊
And I can't miss the playoffs.
而且我不能错过季后赛
Time out.
停
Nobody's going to be ripping anything out of anywhere.
没人会从你身体里割除任何部分
And secondly, you're not going to miss the playoffs.
再说 你不会错过季后赛的
because we never let anybody miss the playoffs, do we?
我们从没让任何病人错过季后赛 是吧
Maybe we could postpone the surgery?
或许我们应该把手术延期
Ruby, how many matches have you missed because of your stomach aches?
鲁比 你已经多少次因胃痛而错过比赛了
Too many. All right.
很多 说得对
So this surgery is going to make that problem disappear.
这次手术会让你彻底根除毛病
Uh, if I can ever find a vein.
前提是我能找到血管
We should try the other arm, huh? All right.
那就换只手找找 好吧
Yeah. Don't worry about it.
别担心
Everything's going to be all right.
一切都会没事的
Thanks.
谢谢
Just relax, Ruby, it's going to be ok.
鲁比 放松 会没事的
I'm scared.
我很害怕
There's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么好害怕的
except this is going to be a little pinch.
除了这轻微的刺痛
The surgery will take about an hour.
手术可能需要一小时左右
And you're gonna be out, and be able to go home
然后你就可以出院回家
and sleep in your own bed.
睡在自己的床上
Yeah, but I'm gonna have a big honking scar on my stomach.
对 但我肚子上会留下一大条疤
No. The surgery's Laparoscopic.
不会 手术是用腹腔镜进行的
There will be four tiny little marks.
只会留下四个小小的斑迹
All right? Now,
现在
Dr. Prakash is going to give you something that's going to help you relax.
普拉卡什医生会给注射药物 帮你放松
You're not going to let anything happen to me? Promise?
你不会让我有任何危险吧 你保证
Promise.
我保证
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing, Dr. Morgan.
没什么 摩根医生
I was just helping...
我只是在帮...
Dr. Prakash is perfectly capable of doing his job.
普卡拉什医生完全能胜任他的工作
Now scrub in. Right. Sorry.
快去消毒准备手术 好的 对不起
Gallbladder's out.
胆囊已取出
No bleeders.
没有出血点
Surgical sight looks good.
从图像看来 手术很顺利
Nicely done. Let's finish up.
完成得很好 该收尾了
Dr. Lucas is going to close. I'm honored.
卢卡斯医生来缝合伤口 我的荣幸
Well, you're the one who promised her there wouldn't be any scars.
你向她保证过 不会留伤疤
Well, I didn't so much as promise her that.
我可没这么保证过
End tidal CO2 is down.
呼气末二氧化碳浓度下降
What? Stats are dropping.
什么 数据正在降低
Could be an embolism. Give her a hundred percent O2.
可能是血栓 给她供纯氧
She's brading down. BP's falling.
她正在失去知觉 血压下降
Releasing hemoperitoneum.
释放腹腔积血
Let's get the ports out.
把腹腔镜取出来
It's yours. Move.
你来动手 取出来
Cardiac arrest. Start compression.
心搏停止 开始按压心脏
Give her EPI. Ok doctor.
注射肾上腺素 好的 医生
EPI ready. What happened?
准备好了 怎么回事
Come on. Come on, Ruby.
醒过来 鲁比
Come on, girl, right here.
快回来这里
Stay with us. Come on, Ruby.
不要走 不要放弃 鲁比
Come on, Ruby.
醒过来 鲁比
There was nothing we could do.
我们已经尽力了
She had massive pulmonary embolism.
她当时出现了大面♥积♥肺栓塞
She was a healthy 19-year-old girl.
可她是一个健康的十九岁女孩
Not healthy enough, apparently.
很明显 还不够健康
Is that how you feel?
你现在就是这种感觉吗
I mean, really?
就只有那样吗
It's the truth.
我在讲♥事♥实♥
That's how we cope with things, huh?
这就是面对死亡的办法吗
By not caring.
不去在乎
No, by not getting invested in the first place.
不 从一开始就不该太抱希望
You set yourself up,
是你害了自己
not to mention the patient.
也害了病人
She was scared. I...
她当时很害怕 我...
I just wanted to reassure her.
我只是想让她相信我们
You made an invasive procedure sound like a haircut.
你把一场侵入性手术说得像是理发
The only thing you ever say to a patient ever
你永远只可以告诉病人
Is that surgery carries risks. Period.
手术是有风险的 句号♥
What the hell?
见鬼了
What the hell? What the hell? What the hell?
见鬼了 见鬼了 见鬼了
Oh, no.
不会吧
See you tomorrow on rounds. Don't be late.
明天查房♥时见 别迟到
Ruby, if that's you, I'm sorry.
鲁比 如果你在这 我对不起你
And I understand if you're angry.
我能理解你对我的怨气
Angry. Angry. Angry.
怨气 怨气 怨气
魔鬼之约
鬼语者 第五季 第7集
Ok.
该睡了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表