剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Oh, please don't worry, sir.
别担心 先生
The Walkers are taking great care of your rental property.
沃克一家把您的房♥子打理得很好
They just haven't had a chance to stop in and sign the lease.
他们只是还来不及过来签租约而已
Yes.
是的
Yep, I have the lease right here.
租约就在这里
No, I will have them come in, sign it today,
不 我会让他们今天过来签约
and then I'll drop it off, of course.
然后给您送过去
Ok. Sounds good, thanks. Bye-bye.
没问题 谢谢 拜
My assistant is great with the clients,
我的助手待客很有一套
but she is so organizationally impaired.
但她做事实在太没条理了
Ha, here it is.
找到了
Walker. Who puts Walker in with the ms?
沃克首字母W 怎会归类到M开头的目录下
An upside down person.
她头上脚下呗
You know what, I don't see the humor in that.
您这笑话真冷
But could you please tell me
提醒我一下
what possessed me to branch out into the rental business?
我中了什么邪 居然想到干租♥房♥♥这份副业
Uh, Ned's college tuition.
为了内德的大学学费
I take it you can't go to lunch.
看来 你不打算吃午饭了
Oh, I wish I could. I am so swamped.
我也不想这样 我实在忙不过来
I thought you said you had classes all day.
你不是说今天整天都有课吗
Yeah, but I had a break
是 不过正好课间休息
and you sounded stressed on the phone, so...
你电♥话♥里听上去又挺着急
You came by to save me. Oh, honey, I love you.
你是来救我的 宝贝儿 我爱死你了
You know what, you could totally help me
帮我把这份租约送过去
if you could just drop off this lease.
就算帮了我大忙了
The landlord is giving me grief because it isn't signed.
房♥客还没签约 房♥东跟我急呢
And I need to, right,
我得去...
get the keys and drop them off at the rental property.
把钥匙送到出租♥房♥♥那边
Walker. I think I know their daughter.
沃克 我好像认识他们家女儿
I doubt it. The family just moved to town recently.
不太可能 他们家才刚搬来
No, Katie, that's her.
真的 凯蒂 是她没错
She started working at the dance center
她在舞蹈中心工作
next to my gym about six weeks ago.
就在我的健身房♥隔壁 六周前开始的
Really? Wonder how you would know that,
是吗 你是怎么知道的
since you let your membership lapse
我记得你取消了健身房♥会员卡
because there was that great free facility up on the campus.
反正学校里有免费的高档器材
This gym has better towels.
健身房♥毛巾比较好用
Towels?
毛巾
Maybe there are other benefits.
当然还有优点
Like Katie.
比如凯蒂
You know what,
算了
I think I can drop by the lease and you could drop off the keys.
我去送租约 你去送钥匙吧
Mom...
妈
No, don't "mom" me, Ned.
少来这套 内德
This girl is fresh off the hay wagon from Ohio.
这女孩刚从俄亥俄的草堆上下来
Yeah, she's different.
是的 她与众不同
I like that about her.
我就欣赏她这一点
Her? And who else?
她 还有哪几位
Seriously, Ned, how many girls are you stringing along now?
说真的 你现在脚踩几条船
None.
一条都没有
I learned my lesson.
我学乖了
Katie gets off work in about 20 minutes, so I better run.
凯蒂20分钟后下班 我先走了
He knows her work schedule.
他连上下班时间都知道
Yep, and I bet he's not coming back for these.
没错 但他是不会回来帮我送钥匙了
Hello. Hi, thanks.
你好 你好 谢谢
Hey, Katie. Hey, Ned.
凯蒂 内德
Hang on.
稍等
Oh, thanks. I'm not working out.
不用了 我今天不运动
Thursday is a skip day.
周四是休息日
So you just came by to say hi?
你是来打招呼的吗
Actually, I'm doing my mom a favor.
其实 我在帮我妈跑腿
She's a realtor.
她是房♥屋中介
She rented you guys your house.
你们家房♥子就是她那里租的
Apparently your parents forgot to sign the lease.
你父母忘签租约了
Got it.
知道了
But why are you bringing it to me and not them?
你为什么把租约拿给我 不给我父母
I don't know.
不知道
I thought maybe we could grab a bite.
我想约你去吃东西
You get off soon, right?
你快下班了 是吧
In case you're interested. Great.
有兴趣不妨看看 好
Hey, we're having dance company auditions.
我们要举♥行♥舞团甄选
Do you think you could put a few of these up on campus?
帮我到学校贴几张海报 好吗
I've seen this.
我以前看过
My mom used to drag me to this show every year.
我妈每年都拉着我去看
And I really enjoyed it.
我觉得挺好看的
Are you going to audition?
你要参加甄选吗
No. I'd love to, but I'm just not at that level, really.
不 我倒是想 可惜水平不够
I just started taking dance classes.
我才刚开始学舞蹈
Are you?
你要参加吗
What are you still doing here?
你磨蹭什么
We were supposed to meet out front.
说好前门见的
You had plans?
你有安排了
Yeah. I mean, no.
是啊 不 不是
Ned, this is Mike, my brother.
内德 这是我弟弟 迈克
Good to meet you.
幸会
Don't make us wait.
别让大家傻等
I guess this means we're not grabbing a bite?
看来吃饭是泡汤了
Yeah.
嗯
Katie, wait. You forgot the lease.
凯蒂 等等 你租约没拿
I don't get it. I mean,
我真搞不懂
why do you always have to be such a creep
为什么每次我喜欢上一个男生
to any guy I ever like?
你都对他阴阳怪气的
You know why.
你心里清楚
Mike, oh, my god!
迈克 天哪
Someone help! Hurry! Mike!
来人啊 快 迈克
Mike!
迈克
Mike, are you ok?
迈克 你没事吧
Hey, look, I'm calling 9-1-1.
我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
No, don't, don't. He's our son, we've got this.
不用了 他是我儿子 我们会处理
Come on, sweetie.
来 宝贝
Come on.
我们走
Excuse me.
你好
My husband's a doctor and I just saw what happened!
我看到了事情经过 我丈夫是医生
That's ok. We're fine.
不用了
Are you sure that you...
你确定...
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you sure that you don't need help?!
真的不需要帮忙吗
Let me guess... that's the girl you have a thing for?
我猜猜 她就是你喜欢的女孩
Yeah, Katie.
是 叫凯蒂
Kind of weird, huh.
人有点古怪 是吧
Weirder than you think.
比你想得怪
因祸得福
鬼语者 第五季 第12集
So soda just shoots out at the guy?
汽水无缘无故砸到那男孩身上
Yeah. And the strange part is that their son is bleeding,
没错 奇怪的是 儿子在流血
there's a hospital across the street,
街对面就是医院
and the parents just took off.
父母却带着他扬长而去
That is odd.
的确奇怪
Yeah, it's like they knew they were being haunted.
是啊 好像他们知道被鬼缠上了
We don't know that they were.
不一定是被鬼缠上了
You didn't see a ghost. Yeah, but...
你又没看见鬼 没错 但是...
And the soda could have been overheated.
汽水可能只是温度过高
Except for the fact that I was knee-deep
但是汽水爆♥炸♥的同时 在我意象里
in a mud vision when it all exploded.
我可是膝盖以下全埋在泥浆里
Which kind of screams ghost. You know, Ned,
明显就是鬼魂 内德
We gotta look at why you keep hooking up with haunted babes.
真搞不清楚 你怎么尽找上鬼缠身的女孩
Or why you see a ghost every time I like someone.
或是为何每次我爱上谁 你们总会看见鬼
Wait a minute.
等等
Did my mom put you up to this?
是我妈让你们来骗我的吗
Is this her way of keeping me in line?
她想通过这样来掌控我
You know what, Ned, your mom just actually wants you to be happy,
内德 你妈妈只希望你开心
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表