剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
No, no, I am.
不 不 我才是
Sir, come with me. I love you, baby.
先生 跟我走 我爱你 宝贝
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Excuse me, Detective Blair,
布莱尔警官
I know that it's a lot to ask,
我有个不情之请
but can I have five minutes with Mr. Blessing?
能否让我和布勒辛谈五分钟
He's just been arrested for murder.
他刚因谋杀罪被捕
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But there's something I have to ask him.
我有事要问他
Don't tell me... you've got a message from a ghost?
别告诉我 又是鬼魂告诉你的
No, from my husband, but I think it could be important.
不 是我丈夫 这很重要
I think I can prove that he didn't kill anyone.
我也许能证明 他没有杀人
Don't you want to know the truth?
你难道不想了解真♥相♥吗
Come on.
跟我来
Ok, just tell me what happened.
告诉我事情经过
Well, if you talk to ghosts, you should already know.
既然你能和鬼魂交流 你应该知道了
Trevor told me what he remembers.
特雷弗记得的 都告诉我了
Why don't you give me your side of the story?
我想听听 你是怎么说的
The truth is, I try not to remember it.
事实是 我不愿意记起来
It was the worst day of my life.
那是我这辈子最惨的遭遇
Worse than seeing your family being taken away from you?
惨得过 眼看家人被迫离你而去吗
I'm going to see my family again someday.
总有一天 我能再见到家人
Trevor, I'll never see.
但特雷弗 我再也见不到了
You still care that much about him?
你依旧这么在意他
Even though he had your family on the run for all those years?
即便他害得你一家多年来四处逃亡
Trevor was a good man
特雷弗是个好人
who lost his life trying to make the world better.
他为保护环境而丧了命
He blames me for that, and who knows?
他责怪我
Maybe he's right. Maybe?
也许他是对的 也许
I never should have let him hang back that night.
我那晚就不该留他在那里
Neither of us knew how to drive that kind of machine.
我们俩都不懂操作那台车
That's what he regrets?
他后悔的是这事
What about leaving me there to die?
你留下我在那里等死
He wants to know why you left him there to die.
他问你为什么留下他在那里等死
Trevor's here?
特雷弗在这
How can he think I left him there to die?
他怎会觉得我留下他等死
That's crazy. He was my friend.
太荒唐了 他是我朋友
That's just what he remembers.
他的记忆如此
He doesn't know what we know.
他看到的和我们不一样
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Trevor, my husband...
特雷弗 我丈夫他
He saw your autopsy report. You died instantly from the fall.
查过你的验尸报告 你跌落后立即死了
But that's not possible.
这不可能
I called his name, that's why he came back.
我叫喊他 他才跑回来的
I ran, but I stopped.
我走到半路 停了下来
I just couldn't leave him there, he was my friend.
我不能留下他 他是我朋友
Trevor!
特雷弗
Trevor!
特雷弗
Trevor!
特雷弗
Oh, my god, Trevor!
天哪 特雷弗
He came back for you because he's your friend.
他回来找你 因为你是他朋友
But by the time he got to you,
可当他找到你时
he couldn't hear your voice;
他听不见你
not any more than he can now.
就像他现在听不见你一样
What's he saying?
他说什么
He's trying to understand.
他在努力回想
I punished him all those years.
我惩罚了他这么多年
And he never did anything wrong.
可他根本没犯错
He feels guilty for haunting you and your family.
他很自责 纠缠了你一家这么多年
After all he did for my mom.
我看到他去探望我妈妈
I thought he was just working off his shame.
我以为他只是想减轻愧疚
I should have known better.
我早该明白
Family was everything to him.
家庭是他的一切
He was just trying to make sure my mom had a family, too.
他是想让我妈也能有个家
He knows why you came back,
他知道你为什么回来了
and what you did for his mother.
也知道你为他母亲所做的
She lost a son.
她没了儿子
That was punishment enough.
这惩罚已经够重了
Punishment?
惩罚
She knew what we were up to. She gave me money.
她知道我们俩在干什么 是她给了我钱
Gave people from the movement a place to stay.
给参加运动的人们提供住所
So she could have gone to jail.
她很可能会进监狱
Yeah.
是啊
My wife, too.
我妻子也是
We were all involved in the movement.
我们都加入了运动
My family would have been torn apart.
我的家庭面临被拆散的危险
I couldn't face that.
我无法面对
We never thought it through.
我们从没好好想过
We just ran.
只是匆忙逃跑
And once we did, we couldn't stop.
一旦开始了逃亡 就停不下来了
Tell Trevor not to feel guilty.
告诉特雷弗 不要自责
I'm alive!
我还活着
I have everything.
我拥有一切
Not if they take it away.
不能让警♥察♥夺走这一切
They want to put him in prison for my death.
他们会让他为我的死而坐牢
We can't let them do that.
我们必须阻止他们
What's he saying now?
他说什么
I kept a box,
我有个盒子
all my letters to Glen and the others,
里边有我和格伦等人的书信
They're hidden in my mother's attic.
就藏在我母亲的阁楼里
I was so full of myself,
我当时太自以为是
I thought that they could help some historian write about my cause someday.
以为能够借此而青史留名
Maybe now they can help Glen.
现在能用来帮助格伦
He hid letters
他藏着一些信件
that he wrote about what you two did.
关于你们俩所做的事
If they read those letters, they'll know that I was involved,
警方看了信 就会明白我也参与了运动
that I was the hot-head, not him.
是我自己鲁莽 与他无关
And please call him Glen.
还有 请叫他格伦
That's who he is again.
他可以恢复身份了
He wants you to take your name back,
他希望你能用回真名
and your life back.
重获过去的生活
And he says it's nice to see a really old friend.
他还说 见到老朋友真好
I see it.
我看见了
My mom.
我妈妈
She's waiting for me.
她在等我
Then go and be with her.
跟她去吧
Tell Glen he was always right about family.
告诉格伦 他把家庭放在第一是对的
I can see that now.
我现在明白了
I will.
我会的
He's gone.
他走了
Detective Blair said they dropped the murder charges
布莱尔警官说 警方撤消了谋杀指控
because of the ghost's letters.
他们找到了那些信件
Katie said her dad still had to stand trial.
可凯蒂说她爸还是要受审
Yeah, that's because of the vandalism and the running.
是的 蓄意破坏及逃逸罪
But the mom won't be prosecuted.
但她妈妈不被起诉
Oh, I know Ned's happy about that.
内德一定高兴坏了
And she signed a one-year lease,
她还签了一年租约
so she'll be sticking around for a while.
所以会在镇里待上一阵子了
So you think it's the real thing?
你觉得他俩是认真的吗
Oh, god, who knows?
天知道
They're still kids.
他们还小
I'm not going to be knitting baby booties any time soon.
短期内不用担心抱孙子的问题
But whatever happens, I'm really proud of him.
无论将来怎样 我为他自豪
I think he made some good choices.
他的选择很不错
Who made good choices?
谁的选择不错
Um, I did.
我
I got a hazelnut mocha double latte,
我买♥♥了榛果摩卡倍浓拿铁
And it's so good, so good.
真是太好喝了
That's fine. I don't need your kudos.
无所谓 我不用你夸
Katie's brother has given me plenty.
凯蒂的弟弟已经夸了我不少
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表