剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
In cash? Her full tuition?
现金 所有学费
Yeah. Lots of small bills in lots of installments.
没错 用许多小额票分多次付的款
And they said she was scraping by,
据说她只能勉强度日
You know, just borrowing money for books and lab fees.
借钱买♥♥书 支付实验费用
But, you know, there was something else.
除此之外 还有一件事
When I walked in on Morgan, he was taking pills.
我去找摩根时 发现他在服药
And he looked like he'd been caught, he was wired.
他像是被抓个现行一样 神情紧张
Maybe he was just taking something for his Parkinson's.
也许他只是在服治帕金森的药
Yeah, or maybe he and Tina had more in common
也许他和蒂娜之间
Than just their affair.
不只是男女关系
Wait a minute. You think that she's paying all of her bills in cash
等等 你是说 她用现金付账
because they were dealing right out of the hospital?
是因为他们在医院外做买♥♥卖♥♥
He does have easy access to drugs.
他很容易拿到药品
I feel so lost.
我觉得很迷茫
I can help you.
我能帮你
Please.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Don't judge me.
不要看不起我
What do you mean?
什么意思
Tina...Tina?
蒂娜 蒂娜
Go away, Tina. For good.
离开 蒂娜 永远离开
Who did this?
谁写的
Who was threatening you?
谁威胁你
It wasn't a threat.
那不是威胁
Are you saying that someone killed you?
你是说 有人害死了你吗
He wanted me gone.
他想我离开
Who? Was it Morgan?
谁 摩根吗
Yes.
是的
Here you go. Thank you.
请拿好 谢谢
So I tell you that a med student is a stripper,
我告诉你有个医学生是脱衣舞♥女♥
And you're not surprised either?
你一点都不惊讶吗
Well, Tina wouldn't be the first grad student to moonlight.
蒂娜又不是第一个打夜工的研究生
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
Tuition's expensive, time is money.
学费太高 时间就是金钱
It's maximum results for minimum effort.
这是事半功倍的选择
Yeah, easy for you to say.
说得轻松
Well, what did Tina's other career really have to do with anything?
可蒂娜的兼♥职♥与此事有何联♥系♥呢
Maybe that's why Morgan wanted to be so rid of her.
也许这正是摩根要摆脱蒂娜的原因
It's bad enough for your career to date a student.
师生恋就足够毁他名声了
Even worse if she happens to be a stripper.
何况那学生还是个脱衣舞♥女♥
What? Bad enough to want to kill her, though?
怎么 足以让他起杀心吗
Tina said that he wanted her gone,
蒂娜说他要她离开
but she still hasn't told me how she died.
但她还是没说她怎么死的
We gotta find that body.
我们得找到尸体
Have the police tell us what the ghost won't.
警♥察♥那边有鬼魂没提到的线索
Morgan said the last thing he heard
摩根说他他只知道蒂娜
is that she was on the way to New York.
她回纽约去了
So if that wasn't in the papers,
如果报告上没有这一点
it'll help narrow down the search.
就能缩小查找范围
Especially if they're only looking in the morgues.
如果他们只找停尸房♥的话 就更缩小了
I'll call detective Blair.
我打电♥话♥给布莱尔警官
She doesn't ask questions anymore.
她已经不问我问题了
She's glad for the help.
她很乐意帮忙
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你要去哪儿
Tina's other life, the one she hid,
蒂娜的秘密生活
to find out what else she's been hiding.
去找找看她还隐瞒了什么
Wait a minute. You're going to a strip club?
慢着 你要去脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
Yes. Ok?
没错
And I never thought I would say this to my husband,
虽然我从没想过会这么要求你
But you're coming with me.
但 你得陪我一起去
Hallelujah.
哈利路亚
What about me?!
那我呢
So the bouncer said you guys were friends of Tina's?
保镖说你们是蒂娜的朋友
Yeah, we took a class together once.
是的 我们曾一起上课
Did you know that Tina was in medical school?
你知道蒂娜是医学院学生吗
Yeah.
知道
You know, I used to be an executive assistant downtown.
我以前还在市中心当过行政助理
Thought I'd do this a couple hours a week.
本想每周来做上几个小时
One night turned into three,
后来一晚变成三晚
Three turned into five,
三晚变五晚
And pretty soon, I couldn't stay awake at my day job.
很快 我白天干活总是会睡着
Now this is what I do.
所以现在变全职了
So is that what happened with Tina?
蒂娜也是这样吗
Sure, she said this was short-term for her,
她说这只是短期的
And I believed her because
我相信她
one day I came in, and she was just gone.
因为有天我来时 她已经走了
Was that when they reported her missing?
就是她被报失踪的那天吗
No. She went missing later.
不是 她失踪是后来的事
She left here for New York.
她去纽约了
Didn't say good-bye?
没有道别
Look, she got on the wrong side of somebody,
她惹到某人了
And she didn't say who.
她没说是谁
You know, we tried to stay friends.
我们尝试过只当朋友
I even went to visit her once.
我还去过她家一次
She had a nice place.
他的住所挺不错的
A really nice place.
非常不错
You seem surprised.
你很吃惊
We don't make that kind of money here.
这里的工作赚不到那么多钱的
I figured she landed on her feet,
我猜她找到了归宿
Met somebody. A rich somebody.
傍上了某个大款
Charee, do you mind if we show you some photographs?
雪莱 你介意辨认几张相片吗
Right. Have you seen this guy?
对 你见过这个人吗
No.
没有
Morgan had a beard for a while, so it might...
摩根以前留过胡子 也许
Wait, wait, go back. That guy.
等等 翻回一页 就是他
I've seen him with Tina.
我见过他跟蒂娜在一起
Wait a minute. Why didn't the cops show me that guy?
慢着 警♥察♥怎么没让我认这个人
That's Bedford. Are you sure?
他是贝德福德 你确定吗
Oh, yeah.
我肯定
They were arguing about something.
他们好像在争执什么
President Bedford.
德福德校长
At the time, I thought it was because he was cheap
那时 我以为是那家伙没钱
and they were coming to terms.
两个人在谈价钱
To terms?
谈价钱
Because they went into the back room after.
他们后来进了里屋
You know, for a private.
单独跳舞
The next day, Tina was gone.
第二天 蒂娜就走了
Shh, come on, don't do it.
嘘 拜托 别那么做
We told you.
我们告诉过你
What? You never told me.
什么 你从来没说过
Yes, we did.
不 我们说过
Don't talk to him.
别跟他说话
Why not?
为什么
You know why not.
你知道为什么
Aiden, what are you doing?
艾登 你干什么呢
Playing.
玩
Playing what? Teacher.
玩什么 老师
Is that the teacher?
那个是老师
Who's not supposed to talk to him?
谁不该跟他说话
You.
你
Who doesn't want me to talk to him?
谁不想我和他说话
Well, my friends.
我的朋友们
They say the shadows don't like it when you do.
他们说影子们不喜欢你那么做
Whose teacher have I been talking to?
我跟谁的老师说话了
Yours?
你的吗
He teaches grown-ups.
他教大人
Is it your daddy's teacher?
你♥爸♥爸的老师
No.
不是
Uncle Eli's.
伊莱叔叔的
Hey, I was just about to call you.
我正要打给你呢
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表