剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
About this being his destiny?
这是他的命运
About what he was supposed to come here and do?
他肩负着那份责任
Do you really care about any of that?
你真的在意那些吗
Of course I do.
当然
More than you care about him?
比对儿子还在意吗
Hey, it's Jim. Leave a message,
我是吉姆 请留言
Or page me if it's an emergency.
若事情紧急 请寻呼
Whoa, don't come any closer, I can't be this close to you.
别过来 我不能离你太近
The restraining order.
限制令
Oh, never mind about that.
别管那个
Please. I really need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
Things have gotten worse with Kyle.
凯尔的情况越来越糟了
What do you mean?
什么意思
He talks to himself.
他开始自言自语
A lot.
经常这样
Which I guess isn't that big of a deal, except lately,
我本以为没什么大不了 可是最近
when he thinks he's alone,
他以为没人在时
he even argues with himself.
他甚至跟自己吵架
Loudly.
非常大声
And it's definitely worse since we met you.
你找过我们之后 就越发严重了
So you think that I'm the reason Kyle's talking to himself?
你认为是我导致了凯尔自言自语
Last night I heard him say something about Aiden getting hurt.
昨晚我听见他提到艾登受伤
What? Yeah.
什么 没错
And when I asked him who Aiden is,
然后我问他艾登是谁
He said it's your son.
他说是你的儿子
But then he totally shut me down when I tried to find out
我再问他 这和你儿子有何关系
what your child has to do with anything.
他就避而不谈了
Look, I really need to know what's going on.
我一定得搞明白 到底发生了什么
There's no way that he could have known what happened to Aiden.
他不可能知道艾登摔跤的事
Unless Seth was there.
除非塞思告诉他的
Seth? His brother?
塞思 他的兄弟
But he died, like a long time ago.
可他不是多年前就死了吗
Does he ever talk about him? No.
他对你提起过塞思吗 从来没有
But you said that he's been arguing with himself a lot recently?
你说他最近经常跟自己吵架
Yeah, and lately it's getting kind of scary.
没错 而且最近越来越吓人了
Sometimes things break.
有时 东西会自己碎掉
Like what happened at your dad's house
就像我去你♥爸♥爸家里
when I went to take his stuff back.
把他东西送回去时 发生的那样
Not quite like that, but close.
不太一样 但也差不多
I need to talk to Kyle right now.
我得马上跟凯尔谈谈
Cut it out, Seth, stop it!
够了 塞思 停下
You said that you'd help me! You promised!
你说过会帮我的 你答应过
Seth!
塞思
Seth!
塞思
Oh, great, now she's here!
好极了 连她也来了
Who?
谁
You see his ghost, too?
你也能看到他的鬼魂
You said that you didn't have a twin brother. You were lying?
你说你没有孪生兄弟 你骗我
Kyle! What is going on?
凯尔 这是怎么回事
Don't talk to them, Kyle.
别告诉她们 凯尔
Look, I was going to tell you about Seth still being here,
我本打算想告诉你 塞思还在这
but I didn't know how. I thought that you'd think that I'm nuts.
但我开不了口 怕你会认为我疯了
So instead you tried to make me look nuts?
所以你转而让人认为是我疯了
Why? Punishment?
为什么 惩罚吗
Because I helped your mother go into the light?
因为我帮助你妈妈走进那道光
You took her from us! Seth, please.
是你把她夺走了 塞思 够了
Look, I'm sorry, but we never meant for your son to get hurt.
我很抱歉 我们无意伤害你儿子
Shut up, Kyle, don't tell her anything!
凯尔闭嘴 一个字都别告诉她
No, this has gone far enough.
不行 这事已经太过了
It stops now.
该结束了
You do whatever you want,
你干什么随便你
But I'm going to finish what we started. Seth!
但我非完成这事不可 塞思
I guess if Melinda thinks that the light is so special,
如果梅林达认为那道光那么特别
maybe she should find out for herself!
她应该自己去试试
No, wait a minute!
等等
You know what, you owe me an explanation.
你欠我一个解释
Seth thinks that you robbed us of our mother.
塞思认为你夺走了我们的母亲
You obviously feel the same.
显然 你也这么认为
You don't understand.
你不明白
We were in and out of foster homes until we were 8 years old.
八岁前 我们换过很多个抚养家庭
We wound up in that group home.
最终又回到了孤儿院
All we ever dreamed of was having a real family.
我们一直梦想 能有一个真正的家
And that's when the Farbers adopted you?
那时 法伯一家打算收养你们
Yeah. We met with them several times.
没错 我们和他们见了好几次面
We prayed every single night that they were going to take us.
每天晚上 我们都祈祷他们把我们带走
And then just before the adoption was final,
可就在他们正式决定收养之前
Seth went up on the roof.
塞思爬到屋顶上
Wait, are you saying that Seth has been with you ever since?
你是说 从那以后塞思一直和你在一起
I mean, his ghost?
他的灵魂
Yeah.
对
I used to think it was the whole twin connection thing;
我一直认为 我们兄弟间的联♥系♥
that somehow it survived ever since,
以某种方式维系着
but I was just happy that I could still be with my brother.
但我很高兴 还能和兄弟在一起
Mom and dad, they adopted me anyway.
养父母把我带回家
They didn't know that Seth was there, too.
他们不知道塞思也住了进来
But you know what, he loved them.
不过 塞思也爱他们
He loved them so much,
非常爱
even though they couldn't see him like I could.
即使养父母不像我 他们看不到他
And that's when your mother died?
后来你母亲过世了
And then you sent her away.
你把她送走了
You know, she could have stayed with us.
要不是你 她不会离开我们
Kyle, that's not how this works. Why not?
凯尔 那样是不对的 为什么
I mean, in some ways,
从某种角度来看
we actually thought that it might be better,
我们倒认为那不失为一件好事
because now Seth, he could have had a real mom, too.
对塞思来说 他也能真正有个母亲了
You're saying that you could have seen your mother's ghost?
你是说 你还能看到你养母的灵魂
Does that mean you have the gift?
这么说 你也有这天赋
No. No, not like you.
不 跟你不一样
Seth's the only ghost that I've ever seen.
我只能看到塞思的灵魂
But thanks to you,
都是你干的好事
I'll never get a chance to find out if I could have still had a mom.
我再也没有拥有母亲的机会了
You know, the night that dad got that phone call,
父亲得知噩耗的那晚
it was terrible.
真是太可怕了
And the only thing that helped me and Seth get through all of
唯一支撑我和塞思的信念
it was knowing that mom's ghost was going to come to us
就是期盼母亲的灵魂能够回家
and that she'd finally know that she had another kid that loved her, too.
她就会发现 原来还有一个孩子爱着她
But you know what, she never came home!
可是 她再也没回来
Because ghosts belong in the light.
那道光是灵魂的归宿
Why? Why does she belong in the light?
为什么 她凭什么就该进去
Because you say so?
你的话就是圣旨啦
What makes you think that you get to decide that?!
你凭什么决定别人的命运
Your mother decided that for herself.
那你母亲自己的决定
She loved you so much that she could move on.
她深爱着你们 所以才能超度
She was happy.
因为她很幸福
You can be happy, Seth can, too.
你可以得到幸福 塞思也可以
Baby...
宝贝
It sounds to me like she's right.
她的话有道理
Look, I know how hard it can be to say good-bye to someone you love.
我明白 对所爱之人 难言离别
But for his own good,
不过这是为他好
And for yours, please...
也为你们俩好
help me get your brother into the light.
帮我超度你的兄弟吧
Where's Aiden?
艾登呢
He's having dinner at the Masons.
在梅森家吃晚饭
We need to talk.
我们谈谈吧
Ok.
好
You're telling me that these mindless, hungry things want our son?
你是说 那些愚蠢的饿鬼要对儿子下手
Yes.
对
And they'll kill him?
它们会杀了他吗
If that's what it takes, they'll kill him.
如有必要 他们会杀了他
Yes.
对
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表