剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yes.
很难
I'm gonna give you some free advice.
我想给你点免费建议
Date anyone.
广撒网
Just have fun.
多享乐
Only, don't get caught up in something that could...
别吊死在一棵树上
that could destroy you.
那会毁了你一辈子
Passion, it's not all it's cracked up to be.
激♥情♥ 并没有人们说的那么好
I didn't work for Kirk for long,
我给柯克工作时间不长
just a couple of weeks,
半个月的样子
Usually as an independent contractor...
通常只是独♥立♥承包人
or private investigator, as you say.
或是你口中的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
But don't worry. No offense.
别担心 我不介意
What a relief.
那就好
Normally I don't share the details of my employment with anyone.
行业规矩我不能泄露工作细节
Well, you talked to the police.
但你告诉了警♥察♥
Well, so it's, uh, public record. I guess.
那是司法程序需要
You said you were a friend of Rita's?
你说你是丽塔的朋友
I'm just trying to find out what went on between her and her husband.
我想知道她和她丈夫之间发生了什么
Well, maybe it's better you don't know.
这个你还是不知道为好
It's not gonna help her case.
对她的案子没什么帮助
Because she was seeing another man?
就因为她有外遇吗
No, because she hated her husband.
不 因为她恨他的丈夫
The other man thing, those things happen.
外遇这种事并不新鲜
Look, what I'm trying to say is
我想说的是
It's one thing to have an affair.
有外遇是一回事
It's another to throw it in your husband's face.
而以此责难老公 则又是另一回事
So if Kirk knew, then why did he hire you?
如果柯克知道这些 还雇你干什么
Well, he wasn't sure at first,
他一开始不太确定
but she got onto me pretty quick.
但她很快就识破了我
Look. Let me show you.
我给你看点东西
Yeah, let me show you the whole picture.
看看整张照片
Is that Rita flipping you the...
丽塔故意让你...
And then some.
远不止这些
Yeah, she knew I was working for Kirk,
她知道是柯克派我来的
But she just kept on seeing that guy.
但她任继续约会那个男人
So why didn't she leave him?
她为什么不干脆离开他
Why didn't he leave her?
那柯克为什么没有离开她
Look, by the time I met him, he was sick of her, too.
我认识他时 他早已对她反感
But they had a business together,
但他们一起做生意
Reputations to keep.
名声还是要维系
Neither one wanted to be perceived as the bad guy,
谁都不想被指责为薄情寡义
But really, nobody wanted to lose.
但说真的 他们都不想输
Lose what?
输什么
This weird game that they had started of hurting each other.
他们发起的这场相互伤害的游戏
It was like a competition.
像是场比赛一样
The stuff that they came up with was very inventive,
他们所用的手段非常有新意
but sickening,
也很变♥态♥
disgusting.
令人反感
Did any of their games involve intestines?
他们的游戏里涉及到...肠子吗
Oh, you heard about that?
你听说了
That was vintage Kirk.
柯克真是天才
He put entrails into a refrigerator at one of her open houses.
他把内脏放在她待售房♥间的冰箱里
Yeah, I bet she didn't sell any condos that day.
我猜丽塔那天一套房♥都没卖♥♥出去
But I bet she didn't tell you how it came on, though,
她肯定没告诉你后来的事
Her little stroke of genius,
她也不是省油灯
the shrimp incident.
大虾事件
The shrimp incident?
大虾事件
Yeah. Yeah, Kirk had this huge property,
没错 柯克有套大房♥源
All right? A...a total McMansion.
一整栋豪♥宅♥
So she sneaks in
她偷偷溜进去
And sews raw shrimp into the custom drapes.
把生虾缝进了窗帘里
Man, it took days to find the smell.
好家伙 花了好多天才找到
By then, the stench was so bad,
但那时 恶臭太难闻
The owners just took it off the market.
屋主不卖♥♥了
Do you think that she could have actually killed him?
你认为她真的会谋杀他吗
To be honest, He could have just as easily have killed her.
老实说 若是柯克杀了她 我也信
Look, this thing wasn't gonna end
这事不会就此了结
until they both woke up and realized
除非他们俩清醒过来 意识到
that they had married the perfect...
他们都找到一个适合的
And I mean perfect... person for each other
绝佳的伴侣
or one of 'em ended up dead.
要么就是其中一个死掉
And maybe not even then.
即便这样 也不一定
Yeah, it was hell. The police kept at me for hours.
真是见鬼 警♥察♥扣留了我好几小时
My lawyer kept telling me to shut up.
我的律师叫我不要说话
No, I don't know when I'm gonna be back in the office,
不 我不清楚什么时候回办公室
But the party line is that I am on top of all my listings,
但最重要的是 我要掌控所有手中的房♥源
Even if I'm in jail.
即便是进了监狱
No, I'm not joking. It's entirely possible.
我没开玩笑 完全有可能
Listen, I'm exhausted,
好了 我累了
And I might get arrested tomorrow.
我可能明天就会被捕
I've gotta go.
挂电♥话♥了
Hi, Rita. Melinda.
丽塔 梅林达
So nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你专程过来
Well, anything for a friend of Delia's.
你是迪莉娅的朋友 应该的
This is a lovely home.
这栋房♥子真漂亮
Great curb appeal.
外面看着也很显眼
We're not gonna have any problem selling it.
一定会卖♥♥得很顺利的
Great.
太棒了
Come on in. Thank you.
进来吧 谢谢
Um, I hope you don't mind me asking,
你不介意的话我想问
but are you ok?
你没事吧
For someone who's been in a thousand homes,
我这个阅房♥无数的人
You'd think I'd know my own well enough
你觉得我应该很了解自己的浴室
not to trip over my bathroom scale.
而不至于摔倒吗
Is that really all that happened?
真是这样的吗
Did I mention I fell into my mirror?
我有说过我撞到了镜子吗
Look, I'm gonna be honest with you.
我实话实说
I'm not selling my house.
我没打算卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I wanted to talk to you
只是想跟你聊聊
Because I think that you need my help.
我想你需要我的帮助
With what?
帮什么
Whatever hurt you last night
不论昨晚伤害你的是什么
is the same thing that got you in trouble with the police,
也是他让你身陷官司
and I believe it's your husband Kirk.
我相信 他就是你丈夫柯克
Kirk? I'm...my lawyer doesn't want me discussing that.
柯克 我律师不让我说这事
That's because he's trying to keep you out of jail,
那是因为他想让你免于牢狱
But jail is gonna be the least of your problems
但与此相比 监狱只是小儿科
if we don't fix things with your husband.
我们必须了结你和你丈夫的事
Oh, my husband is dead.
我老公已经死了
But he's not gone.
但他还没走
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
I have a gift.
我有天赋
I see spirits.
能看见鬼魂
They have unfinished business,
他们还有未了的心愿
and I've talked to your husband.
而我与你丈夫谈过
Really?
真的
I know that it's hard to believe, but trust me.
我知道这难以置信 但请相信我
This is just the beginning,
现在这一切只是开始
Because he thinks that you murdered him,
因为他坚信是你杀了他
And he is gonna continue to punish you
而他会继续对你实施报复
until we can find a way to make peace for the two of you.
除非我们找到方法让你俩冰释前嫌
I-is he here right now?
他现在在这里吗
No, but he's never very far,
没有 但他离得不远
So we don't have a lot of time.
所以我们时间不多
Heh. I should have known the minute I saw those shrimp.
看到大虾时 我就该明白
Ok, well, maybe if you could just tell me what went wrong...
希望你能告诉我 你们之间怎么了
Are you gonna see Kirk anytime soon?
你这几天能看见柯克吗
Great, because I'd like you to give him this message for me.
很好 我希望你帮我传个话
Please tell that fluffed-up money-pit hole in the ground
告诉那个地下的骗子守财奴
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表