剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You've been stuck here this whole time trying to make it right.
你为了弥补过错 在此困了很多年
No, I killed him. I made a mistake.
不 我害死了他 我犯了个错误
He's saying that he killed you.
他说他害死了你
Oh, no, doc.
不是的 医生
Can he hear me?
他能听见我说话吗
No, doc, you saved me.
不 医生 你救了我
But you had a heart attack and died before you knew.
但你心脏病突发 当即就去世了
That's right, I died.
没错 我死了
And I died a failure.
这么失败的死法
I couldn't figure out what I did wrong.
我想不通 我到底犯了什么错误
Dr. Glassman, I died for a few minutes,
格拉斯曼医生 我死了几分钟
But they were able to restart my heart,
但他们复苏了我的心脏
the heart you fixed.
因为你先前把它修补好了
I lived.
我活下来了
You didn't kill him.
你没有害死他
You saved him.
你救了他
I saved him?
我救了他
Yes.
是的
Look at these pictures.
看看这些照片
His family, his kids,
他的家人 孩子
His...brilliant grandson.
还有他出色的孙子
Look at all the accomplishments he had as a teacher.
看看他在教育事业中获得的诸多成就
Look at all the accomplishments of his students.
看看他的学生取得的诸般成就
Look at all the love and the joy in these pictures.
看看这些照片中洋溢的爱与欢乐
Look at all the things that are in the world
看看比尔·杰特给这个世界带来的
Because Bill Jett is in the world.
这些宝贵的财富
Because you held his heart in your hands and you fixed it.
而这都因为你修补了他的心
He's not wasted one minute.
他从未浪费一分钟的生命
You gave him a second chance.
你给了他第二次机会
And by giving him that second chance,
正因如此 他生命中的每一个人
you've given everybody else in his life a first chance.
才有了他们的第一次机会
Doctor, you have no reason to feel guilty.
医生 你根本无需内疚
I'm the one who feels bad.
内疚的应该是我
Because of what happened to me,
因为我的假死
You had a heart attack.
害你心脏病突发
No, no, it wasn't your fault.
不 不是你的错
My heart was in bad shape, it was just a matter of time.
我的心脏本来就不好 死是迟早的事
He doesn't want you to feel guilty.
他不希望你感到内疚
His heart was in bad shape.
他心脏本来就不好
So he can hear me, right?
他能听见我说话 对吧
Yes.
是的
I just want to say...
我只想说
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks for giving me my grandfather.
谢谢你让我能拥有爷爷
I never realized how lucky I was to come from him.
我这才发觉 能做他的孙子是多么幸运
He seems like a nice kid.
他似乎是个好孩子
Why is he dressed like a thug?
怎么穿得跟混混似的
Oh, it's a long story.
这说来话长了
He's crossing over now.
他要超度了
He's gone.
他走了
I love you, grandpa.
我爱你 爷爷
Salud.
干杯
Good morning.
早上好
What?
怎么了
We thought Bill Jett was the ghost who was haunting the morgue.
本以为出没停尸房♥的鬼是比尔·杰特
But he's not.
但不是他
So who is?
那会是谁
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表