剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Another man's at home
新人到家了
And we are gonna protect you.
我们会保护你
We will always protect you.
永远保护你
OK.
好了
Aiden Lucas
艾登·卢卡斯
just because it's almost your birthday
虽然你生日快到了
doesn't mean you can leave your junk at a pile
但你也不能乱堆垃圾
Aiden, listen to your mother. OK. OK. I'm coming.
艾登 听妈妈的话 好的 好的 我来了
Hey, Aiden, Slow down.
艾登 慢点
I want a super huge cake with 5 candles
我要个超大的蛋糕 插上5支蜡烛
and 5 spoons and plates for 5 cakes.
5把勺子和5个装蛋糕的盘子
Well, you've got about five minutes to play with your dad
爸爸先陪你玩上5分钟
before he goes back to the hospital.
再回医院上班去
Oh, here he comes.
过来吧
Mom, did you invite dad to my party
妈妈 你邀请爸爸来我的聚会了吗
and Charlie and Rally and Gus?
还有查理 莱利和嘎斯
Is this what our lives will become to get the little man?
有了这小家伙后 我们的生活就成了这样
One giant party?
庞大的聚会
Yes.
没错
Dad's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us!
爸爸要杀人了 他要杀人了
生日事件
鬼语者 第五季 第1集
Melinda.
梅林达
In the bathroom.
我在浴室
Cross match 2 units of pack cells.
交叉配血 需要两包血浆
Start an I.V. lining. Get some oxygen.
开始静脉注射 戴氧气罩
Wait a minute, did you just go to some place or
等等 你刚才是走神了
did some one just come and visit us.
还是有客人来过了
It was a nurse
是个护士
She was standing right there.
她就站在那儿
You know, is it me or this is happening more often these days.
我怎么觉得最近这事发生得越来越频繁了
Yeah, I guess in the last couple of years.
的确 比过去几年多了
She was asking for 2 units of pack cells. Blood.
她喊着要两包 血浆吗
Does she have anything to do with a ghost you're dealing with right now?
她和你正在应付的鬼魂有关系吗
I don't think so. But it fell from a layer. Good.
我觉得没有 但我不能肯定 很好
I hope she won't bother us anymore tonight.
希望今晚她不会来打扰我们
Yeah. Hopefully not. Did you check on Aiden?
是啊 希望不会 你看过艾登了吗
Sound asleep.
熟睡着
Here we go. Aiden look here is dad.
我们进去 艾登 爸爸来了
Hey daddy. Hey birthday boy. How are you doing?
爸爸 小寿星 过得怎样
Good to see you, come on, it's so good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Can I start to slide you down?
我能把你扔下来了吗
Daddy. No, not again. Yeah, please don't.
爸爸 别再那样了 没错 千万别
Listen. We are early but can you take a break? It's a perfect time.
我们来早了 你休息会儿吗 来得正好
Come on. Let's go. Okay.
我们走 好的
We brought a lot. So you can share with your friends.
我们带了糖来 你可以分给朋友吃
Hey, I'm sorry I am gonna miss your party with your friends but
抱歉不能和你朋友一起参加你的宴会了
another doctor got sick so...
另一位医生病了 所以
It's okay.
没关系
The next week on my day off I'm gonna come to school
下周我休息 我会去学校
and I'm gonna take you out of there
把接你出来
We are gonna go out to some cool... wherever you want your choice
带你去很酷的地方 无论哪里 你挑
Just us guys? Yeah.
就我们俩爷们 对
Oh. Fine if that's the way you two want.
好吧 只要你们喜欢
Will Bitecreamers says he doesn't see ghosts.
维尔·百克里默说他没见过鬼
He said we made them all up.
他说这是我们编出来的
Did he used to see them?
他以前看见他们吗
Yeah, not anymore.
是的 但现在看不见了
Why am I gonna stop seeing them?
我什么时候才会看不见他们呢
Do you wanna stop?
你想不再见到他们吗
Did you?
你想吗
Sometimes.
有时想
What about you?
你呢
You know, to tell you the truth
说实话
I don't remember ever seeing them. I mean I'm sure I did.
我没印象见过他们 但我确实见过
But then our old friend are grown up.
之后 我的朋友长大了
Probably came up to me and told me that I was imagining them.
他告诉我 这一切都是我想象出来的
So they lied to you?
他们向你撒谎了吗
No I think they didn't understand.
不 他们只是不懂
Like Bitecreamers doesn't understand mommy?
就像百克里默不理解妈妈那样吗
Can you still see them?
你仍能看见他们吗
Is that why we have to keep it a secret?
这就是我们必须保守秘密的原因吗
Does this feel bad having to keep it a secret?
保守这个秘密 你觉得难受吗
It's fire I put on that ball, that was a bullet.
我扔出的是火球 像子弹一样快
Does all the ghosts like your job?
这些鬼魂对你的工作满意吗
Can ghost give birthday presents? No.
鬼魂能给我生日礼物吗 不能
She's the authority.
她可是权威
Too bad. Yeah, too bad.
太糟了 是啊 太糟了
Is that Ned's girlfriend?
那是内德的女友吗
No that's Del's daughter she just helping out.
不 那是德尔的女儿 她过来帮忙的
Besides, Ned doesn't really have time for a girlfriend
再说 内德没时间交女朋友
with all the coursework you give him.
你布置的作业太多了
I have him for one class.
我只给他上一节课而已
And by the way I've seen him on campus.
而且 我在校园也见过他
He makes time of plenty.
他有的是时间
Yeah. So does this one.
是的 这位也如此
I thought you were dating Steve.
你不是在跟史蒂夫约会吗
No, at this point, we are more of just friends.
不 现在我们还只是普通朋友
Okay, so I've met a few more people
既然有了这商业清单
now that I have all these commercial listings.
我索性多见了几个人
I should have got my real estate license.
我也该去销♥售♥房♥产
Is that actual paint on that tail.
树上贴的是画吗
No that is velcro.
不 那是魔术贴
But it doesn't mean that they won't find a way to take an eye on with it.
但并不表示他们不会想办法弄下来
Yeah. It's always a toss up, you know,
是啊 总是难以抉择
do you order an icecream truck or an ambulance.
该叫一辆冰激凌车来 还是叫救护车来
Don't you just miss the days that one couldn't turn over?
好日子一去不复返 令人怀念啊
Yeah. I definitely missed it today.
没错 我绝对怀念
Right. The birthday Curse.
没错 生日诅咒
I don't know about that one.
我听不明白
Haven't you ever noticed that every year it's something?
你没发现 每年的今天都会出事
Yeah. I mean last year Aiden fell off that bouncer and need the sticthes.
去年艾登从弹床上上摔下来 缝了针
And before that I walked into that plainglass store
前年 我撞进了玻璃店
Yep. When he was 2 he was like that crazy high fever.
他两岁时 曾经发过严重的高烧
Oh look at him now. Aiden's the best one.
现在再看看他 艾登是最棒的
He is so much cooler than the other kids.
他比其他孩子酷多了
Even he can do tricks. All right. Eli.
即使他有特殊能力 好了 伊莱
What the watcher said he has super power
观察者说过 他有超能力
They said he would be powerful.
他们说的是他会很强大
You guys are talking about Aiden's super power? Both of you, enough.
在谈艾登的超能力吗 你们俩都闭嘴
Okay. But aren't you curious?
好吧 但你们不好奇吗
I mean, he's five now. Look at him, he's just so happy and normal.
他都5岁了 看他是如此快乐 正常
Yeah. You can imagine my concerns.
是的 你能体会我的感受
Cause what mother wouldn't want a happy normal kid.
哪个母亲不希望孩子能开心正常
Yeah. But this is not about what you want.
但关键不在于你的希望
He's life, he's gift makes him for a larger purpose.
他的生命 天赋 是为了实现宏伟目标
Who's gonna help me with the goodie bags? I'm there.
谁来帮我发糖果 我来
Come on, you guys.
伙计们 过来吧
Hey guys. Here you go.
小家伙们 给你们
Hey, Aiden these goodie bags are for guests.
艾登 糖果是给客人的
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
Oh thank you. Aiden loves that.
谢谢 艾登会喜欢的
Happy birthday to Aiden.
祝艾登生日快乐
It's okay that you don't have a present.
你没带礼物也没关系
I have one for you.
我送你礼物
Aiden,
艾登
are you ready to come with me now?
现在可以跟我走了吗
Aiden,
艾登
come with me.
跟我走吧
Who are you? Shouldn't you check up the baby?
你是谁 你不该去看看儿子吗
Aiden, Aiden, baby, what's up?
艾登 宝贝 怎么了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表