剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on "Ghost Whisperer..."
《鬼语者》前情回顾
No!
不
Wake up, mommy, wake up!
醒醒 妈咪 醒醒
Melinda!
梅林达
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
It was a vision, you're ok!
只是一个意象 你还好吗
It felt so real.
感觉太真实了
Honey, they're just getting worse and worse.
亲爱的 情况越来越糟糕了
Melinda said Carl was afraid the shadows were getting in his head.
梅林达说 卡尔担心影子正进入他的思想
You think the shadows are messing with Melinda's head?
你认为是影子在梅林达脑子里作怪
We protect each other. Whenever the cold things come.
每当寒冷之物来时 我们就相互保护
The shadows.
影子
Your son is in danger.
你儿子很危险
So what you're saying is that
你的意思是
I can fix this if I make Aiden not see ghosts.
我只要让艾登看不见鬼 就会没事了
Or shadows.
或是影子
Don't you think we owe it to Aiden to try?
为艾登好 我们干嘛不试试呢
By changing him?
彻底改变孩子吗
If it would keep my son safe and alive, I don't care.
只要能保证孩子安全 我不在乎
Watch out! I'm coming through!
小心 让我通过
Look what I have!
看我找到了什么
Jim, wake up.
吉姆 醒醒
No.
不要
Get out of my way!
快让开
It's Aiden. He's talking to someone.
是艾登 他在跟谁说话
Watch out! A bomb!
小心 是颗炸♥弹♥
Come here!
快过来
Watch out!
注意
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话呢
I was doing the voices.
我在玩配音
Good.
不错
We thought you were talking to...somebody else.
我们还以为你在跟谁 说话呢
Like who?
谁
Nobody.
没有谁
Nobody. Let's go to bed. Mm-hmm.
没有谁 快上♥床♥睡觉吧
Yeah, do what your mom says, come on.
没错 听妈妈的话 快来
I feel better.
我感觉好多了
What do you mean?
什么意思
That there's no such thing as ghosts.
原来没有鬼魂
I feel better.
我感觉好多了
Well, we feel better that you feel better.
你好 我们就好了
I hope we're doing the right thing.
但愿我们这么做是对的
We are.
是对的
It's good that Aiden was so easy to convince,
艾登很容易就相信了 不是很好么
And I think he's happy that he doesn't see ghosts anymore.
他自己也高兴 不再见到鬼魂了
Still, something just doesn't feel right.
可我 还是觉得有些不对劲
I feel like something's missing.
感觉少了点什么
It's probably just less stress in the house.
屋里少了点紧张气氛
Maybe more.
也许不止
But I have to find it, mom!
但我得找到它 妈妈
We'll look for it later.
晚点再找
But he was the general! He was the main soldier.
但他是将军 是主将
If you had put your toys away like you' supposed to,
你要是听话 好好收拾玩具
you'd be able to find them.
就不会找不到了
But the other soldiers won't know what to do without him.
但其他将士离了他 就没法战斗了
Aiden, I don't want to hear anymore about it, ok?
艾登 别再无理取闹了
It's just a toy soldier. But it's not!
只是个玩具士兵而已 他不是玩具
Don't worry, I'll take him to the bus stop. Go ahead.
别担心 我送他去坐校车 你先走吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, the drain. In the tub. It's clogged, sorry.
对了 浴缸排水管塞住了 抱歉
And you're telling me, why?
告诉我♥干♥嘛
Well, when you came back, I didn't want you...
你回来后 免得你...
'cause it's my job to call the plumber?
因为找修理工是我的事吗
No, I just...
不 我只是
Every time something is broken in this house,
每次屋里有什么坏了
You just throw it at me like it's my job to get it fixed.
你就扔给我 好像就该由我来修一样
Not really. But I'll call the plumber.
不是的 我会找人修
No, forget it! I'll call.
算了吧 我会找的
Mom's in a bad mood.
妈妈心情很不好
You noticed that, too, did you?
你也发现了吧
Come on.
来吧
I am so glad things are picking up.
真高兴 生意又好起来了
3 open houses in one day?
一天三场售房♥会
We haven't seen that in months.
好几个月都没见到如此光景了
And I had to make the tremendous sacrifice
我也不得不做出巨大牺牲
of taking a whole day off from school to help.
向学校请假一天来帮忙
Oh, yeah, you're a real giver.
是啊 真无私
How's everything at the store?
古董店那边怎样
I don't know.
不知道
You don't know?
不知道
Closed up early today. How come?
提前关门了 为什么
I hate that place.
我讨厌那地方
What?
什么
I hate it.
我讨厌它
It's always so hot in there. I hate everything in it.
总是热得要命 我讨厌那里的每一处
I'd be happy if I never had to step foot in that place again.
若能再也不用去那里 就好了
Mel, is everything ok?
梅 没事吧
Yeah!
没事
Yeah, I'm gonna go see Jim.
没事 我去找吉姆了
Hey, good luck on the open houses.
祝你售房♥顺利
Bye.
拜拜
==|季终结局|==
鬼语者 第五季 第22集
It's all right, everybody has their days.
没事 谁不会发点脾气
No, I just feel bad.
不 我很愧疚
I shouldn't have snapped at you like that.
我不该那样厉声呵斥
No, I'm amazed you're as even-tempered as you are,
我倒是惊讶 你总是一如既往得好脾气
all the stress you're usually under.
即便心里有那么大压力
How about I take you to lunch to make up for it?
要不我请你吃午餐 弥补一下
Yes, that's a good idea.
这是个好主意
Yeah, I want to talk to you
正好我想告诉你
about all the weird stuff that happened last night.
昨晚这里发生了不少怪事
Hospital's becoming ghost central again.
医院又变成鬼魂集中营了
Look, I'll file these, I'll be right back.
我先处理手头的事 一会见
Ok.
好的
Where did he go?
去哪里了
It's not nice to hide from your nurse.
躲着你的护士可不好
Maybe not. But it's fun.
也许是 但很好玩
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Pete. Pistol Pete, everybody calls me.
皮特 人称"枪手皮特"
I wonder why they call you that.
有点意思
Isn't the pediatric ward upstairs?
儿童病房♥在楼上吧
I just wanted to get something to drink.
我来买♥♥点喝的
My doctor said it was ok, but I forgot to take money.
医生同意的 但我忘记带钱了
All right.
好吧
I'll make you a deal.
我们做个交换
I will get you something to drink if you go back to room,
我请你喝饮料 然后你乖乖回病房♥
Ok? Deal.
好吗 成交
Oh, I can't believe you fell for it!
想不到你这么好骗
You're a ghost.
你是鬼魂
No. Maybe you are.
不 也许你才是
There you are, Juanita. I was looking all over for you.
你在这啊 胡安妮塔 我一直在找你
Honey, I hate to say it, but...
亲爱的 我真不想说
You look like you've just seen a ghost.
你是不是又看到鬼魂了
I did.
是的
But I didn't know it.
但我居然没察觉到
I've always been able to
我一向都可以
tell the difference between the living and the dead.
分辨出活人和鬼魂
Their energy, the way that they look.
鬼魂的能量 以及模样
I feel it. I always know it.
我一直能感觉得出
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表