剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Amber was always right there just ready to listen.
而安柏总在我身边 随时都能向她倾诉
It was a party to celebrete landing a new client.
事情发生在一个庆祝拉到新客户的聚会上
There was some office party.
有一个办公聚会
I know it's a cliche.
这事很老套了
I never thought I could do something like that.
我从未想过会做那样的事
Is was one time, one time and I was pregnant.
就一次 一次我就怀孕了
I knew I had to have the baby,
我知道必须要生下孩子
but I was 20 years old.
但我才二十岁
I thought I had my whole life in front of me.
我觉得自己还有大好的人生
Emily, she... we really, really wanted children.
艾米丽她 我们真的很想要孩子
And we've already decided to adopt
安柏告诉我她怀孕时
when Amber came to me pregnant.
我们已决定要领养一个了
So you thought a closed adoption would be prefect
你觉得秘密收养是最好的方式
because then your baby would have a home.
这样一来 孩子就能回到你身边
Without anger or resentment and his wife will never know.
没有怒火与怨气 他的妻子也不会知道
And then she changed her mind.
但她改变主意了
At the last moment I thought I could do it.
最后一刻 我觉得自己能行
I can raise my son.
我能自己养活孩子
I didn't know what would happen.
我不知道以后会发生什么
I didn't know how she'd treat him if she ever knew the truth.
如果他妻子知道真♥相♥ 会怎样对孩子
Is she here? Yeah.
她在这里吗 在
It's Ok, Emily knows everything.
没关系 艾米丽知道了
I told her that night.
那晚我就告诉她了
When man you love, trusted,
当我深爱 信任的男人
comes to you with something like this.
突然告诉我这样的事
It could turn your heart to stone.
我的心都碎了
Unless you're holding a baby in your arms.
可当时我手中抱着孩子
Watching him grow, knowing he needs you,
看着他长大 明白他需要你
He needs love.
他需要爱
He needed us.
他需要我们
Because Amber who left him and gave him my foster home.
因为安柏的离开 把孩子送进了我们家
I saw that before,
我以前见过这道光
but I felt so alone.
但那时我很孤单
So scared for him.
为他担心
But I know you are Ok now. Aren't you, sweetheart?
但我知道你现在很好 是不是 宝贝
Tell them to be good to him.
让他们好好照顾他
To keep loving him.
永远爱他
She wants you to love him.
她希望你们爱孩子
The way that she would have.
就像她那样
We will. I think we always have.
我们会的 我们一直爱着他
And one day he was ready, I will tell him all about you.
等他长大后 我们会把你的事告诉他
She's gone.
她走了
I got it.
我抓到了
You catch me.
来抓我呀
Buy. Buy.
再见 再见
I've got company.
有朋友找我
I will be inside.
我进屋去了
OK. So how long have you known?
你知道多久了
Konwn what?
知道什么
How long have you known what my son can do?
你知道我儿子的能力有多久了
You mean what you two can do together?
这是你们联合的能力
Look, we're connected.
我们俩心意相通
I've always known that somehow, but
我总是有种感觉 但
the visions I've had they've been from Aiden?
我看到的意象是因为艾登吗
How do they come to him?
艾登又是怎么看到的
I mean, is he... is he a sensitive?
是因为他敏感吗
The words you're looking for is empath.
准确的说法叫"移情"
He can share other people's feelings. Their experiences.
他能感知到别人的感受及经历
That's why he's sick and he gets better,
所以他才会病了又好了
Why he turned blue and couldn't talk.
所以才会失去血色 无法说话
It's like he's experencing something
他就像是在经历一些
that somebody else has already been through somehow.
别人已然经历的过程
Like the day he was born?
就像他出生那日的情形
And every birthday since.
还有每年的生日
Her symptoms. She relived them and
她重新经历了那些症状
he relived them right along with her.
艾登也一同经历了一次
And you relived some of the tell through him.
而你通过他 也经历了一些片段
Tea. You want a refill?
还需要茶吗
I would love whisky sour.
我倒想来一杯酸威士忌
Sometimes I just wish you were less of a watcher
有时候我真希望你能少观察
and more of a talker.
多说话
I mean, people almost got hurt.
有人差点受伤
That's how we learn. All of us living and dead.
从跌倒中吸取教训 活人死人都是如此
And besides, it's the rules.
更何况 这是规矩
God, you have an answer for everything.
天哪 每件事你都知道答案
If I did,
若真如此
there'll be no need for us to watch with there.
那就不需要观察者了
What are we gonna tell him?
你打算怎么对他说
Nothing. Not about this.
不说 不用说
You don't want him to know he's connected to you.
你不想让他知道 他和你新意相通
No, if he did then
不想 他若知道了
he'd know that his dreams aren't really his.
就会明白 他的梦并不是自己的梦
I want his dreams to belong to him
我希望他的梦属于他自己
like any little boy.
就像普通孩子那样
I heard your voices. I thought you were in my dream.
我听见你们说话 还以为是在做梦呢
No.
不
But you're our dream.
你就是我们的梦
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表