剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on "Ghost Whisperer"
《鬼语者》前情回顾
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
You've got to find that book.
你必须得找到那本书
The shadows. What kinds of shadows are those?
是影子 什么样的影子
The ones they make from the parts that get left behind.
他们离开后 留下的一部分
Parts of what? People. Broken people.
谁留下的 人 破碎的人
The shadows? They actually want something?
影子 它们还想要什么东西
Well, whatever it is,
不管影子是什么
they're scary enough that the book decided to rewrite itself
他们可怕到 能让书自行改写
to erase any mention of them.
除去了提到他们的内容
Bedford knew about that book, then?
贝德福德知道书的事
I'm sure the shadows did.
影子肯定知道
Bedford's president now.
贝德福德现在是校长
He'd have total control over it.
他能完全掌控此书
Your staff has no clue where you are.
你的员工浑然不知你的行踪
You could ask my mother if she weren't comatose.
要是我母亲没有昏迷 你可以问她
I visit her every day since the liver failure.
自从她肝功能衰竭后 我每天都来探视她
Leave her alone.
别碰她
I won't let you hurt her.
我不会让你们伤害她
I will do whatever it takes,
不惜一切代价
Do you hear me? Do you hear me?!
你们听到了吗
Let me know if you have any questions.
有什么疑问尽管问
This is not the usual genteel stuff you normally carry.
这些东西可不符合你一向的高雅风格
True, but there seems to be an interest in all things military right now,
的确 不过现在人们对军事物品很感兴趣
And I found this collector who has tons.
我找到一位收藏家 他有海量物件
Well, now you truly have the "A" to "Z" shopping experience.
现在 你的购物清单可算是圆♥满♥了
You have antique needlepoint pillows,
不仅有古董针绣花边枕头
You've got art deco lamps, and look,
装饰艺术挂灯 看啊
You've got world war II gun holsters.
现在又有了二战时期的枪套
You know what, maybe it'll bring in more male customers.
这样也许能吸引更多的男性顾客
Well, have you ever considered having
那你该考虑开办一场
a vintage wet T-shirt contest?
性感湿衫大赛
'cause that'll really bring 'em in.
保证男人们会蜂拥而至
Times are tough, I just might.
生意不景气 也许我会考虑
Yeah, I know. Speaking of tough times,
好吧 说到不景气
I have an open house over on Shore Road.
我在海滨路上正好要举办一次接待日
Ooh, can I borrow these chimes?
我能借用这些风铃吗
This would be a nice touch out on the front porch.
挂到门廊前肯定非常吸引人
That house still hasn't sold?
那套房♥子还没卖♥♥掉吗
Listen, I am on my way over there right now
我马上要赶回去
to make cookies in the kitchen.
进厨房♥做些饼干
I will try anything I can right now.
为了能卖♥♥出去 我不惜一切代价
Anything?
不惜代价吗
'cause I have some vintage tees.
我有几件T恤可以借你
Very funny.
很幽默
Ok, thank you so much.
谢了
I'll see you later! Bye! Bye.
一会见 拜 拜
Good luck. Good luck.
好运 好运
Are you all right?!
你还好吗
Yes, I think so.
我想是的
Ah, I'm so sorry!
真对不起
Well, what happened?
发生了什么
I don't know. I just kind of fainted, I guess.
我也不知道 像是晕了过去
Well, did you hit your head or anything?
有撞到头或是受伤吗
No, I don't think.
应该没有
I'm so embarrassed.
太尴尬了
Please, don't be. Let me just get you some water.
不必 我去给你倒杯水
I just felt so light-headed all of a sudden.
我突然间觉得头重脚轻
It's never happened to me before.
以前从没发生过
Look, my husband, he's a doctor at the hospital right there.
我丈夫是附近医院的医生
We could just go...
我们可以马上去
Oh, no, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I'm really fine.
我真的没事
I just...maybe I haven't eaten enough today.
可能是今天吃得太少了
I'm so sorry about your vase.
真抱歉 打碎了你的花瓶
Let me pay for it. Please,
我赔偿你 不必
you know what, I hated that vase anyway.
反正我也很讨厌那个花瓶
You did me a favor.
你算是帮了我个忙
Are you sure? Yeah.
你确定 对
Can I get you a cab?
要我帮你叫辆出租车吗
Uh, no, I think walking will be good for me.
不用了 我想还是走路比较好
I just gotta shake this weird feeling.
得走走 摆脱这种怪异的感觉
Thanks again, so much.
再次非常感谢
No problem. Look, just promise me that
不客气 但是要保证
if you don't feel better right away, you'll go see a doctor.
若再有不适 就去看医生
That's a promise. Thanks again.
我保证 谢谢
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Bye-bye.
拜拜
Bye.
拜
I swear I already filed this...
我发誓 已经整理过了
Ecology...
生态学
You know what they say about people who talk to themselves.
你知道人们怎么看待自言自语的人吗
Yes. But it's only dangerous when you start answering yourself.
知道 不过自问自答才真是危险了
Can I help you, president Bedford?
有何贵干 贝德福德校长
Yes, I want to give you the curriculum guidelines for the next semester.
我来给你下学期的课程纲要
That's it?
就为了这个
That's what you came here for?
你来就为了这个吗
Oh, I love what you've done with the place.
我喜欢你这样摆书的方式
I didn't do it.
不是我弄的
I'm trying to figure out who did.
我正想法弄清楚 是谁弄的
I don't follow. I feel like somebody
没听明白 像是有人
is actually going through my stuff.
在翻我的东西
Well, perhaps you should file a theft report with campus security.
或许你该向校园保卫处提交盗窃报告
Yeah, see, that's the weird part.
的确 不过最奇怪的是
There's actually nothing missing.
什么东西都没有丢
There's just stuff moved around.
只是被东西翻得乱七八糟
It's not where I left any of it.
都没在各自的原位而已
How could you tell?
我看未必
It's like someone's looking for something.
像是某人在找什么东西
Something that doesn't belong to them.
一样不属于自己的东西
You making an accusation?
你要指控谁吗
Because again, campus security would be your best bet.
那最好的办法还是联♥系♥校园保卫处
You know what I'm talking about.
你心知肚明
Do you really think I'm that stupid,
你真以为我会傻到
that I'd leave "The Book of Changes" in my office?
把《易变之书》放在办公室里吗
Well, what I think of your stupidity isn't important.
我认为你傻不傻无关紧要
Now what is important is that
重要的是
I tried to warn you what you're up against.
我警告过你 你的对手不好惹
Now I am the least of your problems, Eli.
你大可不必担心我 伊莱
He was loved and he died too young.
我们爱他 可惜英年早逝
Even so,
即便如此
he had a big impact on a lot of lives.
他已然活在我们心中
Giovanni was the best turtle in the world.
乔瓦尼是世上最好的海龟
You ok?
你还好吗
Yeah.
没事
I'm sorry about Giovanni.
乔瓦尼走了 我很遗憾
I know the two of you were close.
我知道你俩亲密无间
He was a good listener.
他很懂得倾听
You know, I never asked you
我还没问过你
why you decided to name your turtle Giovanni.
为什么要给小乌龟起名叫乔瓦尼
Because if he could talk,
因为他要是能说话
I think he'd have an Italian accent.
我觉得会带有意大利口音
That makes perfect sense.
很有道理
I love you. See you in the morning.
我爱你 明早见
I don't think he's really dead.
我觉得他并没有死
What?
什么
Giovanni. He's not really dead.
乔瓦尼 他没真死
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
'cause I remember him so good.
他在我心里还是那么清晰
And all the fun stuff we did.
我记得我们一起玩的画面
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表