剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
And somehow you got all the credit.
而不知为何 你却得到了所有的荣耀
I don't think this belongs on the leader board, do you?
我觉得这栋房♥子不能算 你觉得呢
Oh, and the East River development.
在东河的发展项目上
The investor that tipped the scale,
那个投资人偏向于你
making you the community leader.
让你成为了社区领导者
Sorry. My doing.
抱歉 都是我的功劳
Not yours.
不是你的
I will not watch you wreck everything I built!
我不会坐视你捣毁我所付出的一切
This is fun!
这玩意儿有意思
I'm warning you!
我警告你
Oh, I'm...I'm sorry.
我 我抱歉了
You don't like me smashing
你不喜欢我这样砸坏
all your undeserved, unearned smarmy awards?
你这些不应得的 不劳而获的奖品
Ok.
那好
I'll just have to smash something else.
我砸点其他的东西好了
What...Rita. Rita. Rita.
什么 丽塔 丽塔 丽塔
No. Rita! Don't!
不要 丽塔 不要
Rita, don't do it.
丽塔 不要这么做
Rita, stop!
丽塔 住手
Rita!
丽塔
Stop it!
住手
No, no, no, no. Calm...calm down. Calm...calm down.
不 不 冷静 冷静
Rita! Calm down. Don't do it. Don't do it!
丽塔 冷静 不要这么做 不要
Oh, is that you, dumpling?
是你吗 烂人
Oh, god.
天哪
You're not feeling very happy right now, are you?
你现在感觉很不爽吧 是吗
Then why do I feel so good?!
可我怎么觉得很爽呢
Rita! Rita!
丽塔 丽塔
All right, say good-bye to everything you've ever loved!
向你曾经深爱的一切说拜拜吧
Rita, don't! Don't... don't do it!
丽塔 不要 不要 不要这么做
Thanks for calling.
谢谢你的通知
You said there's something you need us to see?
有什么东西要给我们看吗
Oh, my god.
我的天
It's the Golden Key. Can I hold it?
是金钥匙 我能拿起它吗
Oh, look how it shimmers. You just bask in its glow.
瞧这闪耀的光芒 它让你容光焕发
All right.
够了
Deep breath. Your day will come.
深呼吸 你会有那一天的
Why did you want us to see this?
你为什么想要我们看这个
Read the inscription.
你看题字那里
"Realtor of the year,
"年度房♥产经纪人"
Kirk Jansen and Rita Jansen."
"柯克·詹森和丽塔·詹森"
Why is her name on it?
为什么她的名字也在上面
Look closer at the engraving.
仔细看刻痕
The "Rita Jansen" is new.
"丽塔·詹森"是新刻的
You think Kirk added her name?
你觉得是柯克把她的名字加上去的
I mean, why would he do that?
他为什么会这么做
Yeah. What's it doing here?
这东西怎么在这里
My workmen found it under the crawl space.
我的工人在下面那地方发现这个的
They dropped a drill bit through this hole,
他们的钻头掉进这个洞里了
And when they went to look for it,
他们下去找钻头的时候
They saw this thing glittering straight underneath us.
就看到这东西在我们的正下方闪光
He must have followed her here.
他肯定跟她来过这里
And lost the award
然后掉了金钥匙
Just like the workers lost the drill bit
正如工人掉了钻头
And then went down to get it.
于是他下去想找回来
And that's when he got too close to the mold.
就在这时 他离霉菌太近了
So do you think that this award
所以你觉得这个奖
Was a peace offering from him to her?
是他向她伸出的橄榄枝吗
Yeah, just like this building was supposed to be from her to him.
同样的 这栋建筑也是她买♥♥给他的
So they were actually trying to make up with each other,
实际上 他们都在为重归于好而努力着
And neither of them knows it.
然而谁也不知道
All right. I'll explain everything to Rita.
好了 我会向丽塔解释清楚的
You know, I tried calling her, but she didn't answer.
我给她打过电♥话♥ 但她没有接
I think you should try and find her.
你直接上门找她试试
Ok.
好的
Let go.
放手吧
Ok.
好吧
Now I'm fine.
我没事
Ok.
好
Rita.
丽塔
Rita, what did you do?
丽塔 你怎么回事
Little overkill maybe, but...
貌似有点过火了
I made my point.
但我痛快地发泄了一通
Is Kirk here?
柯克在这里吗
I think he went looking for glue.
他大概去找胶水了
It didn't have to go this way, the destruction...
其实你不必这样的 这样乱砸一气...
Oh, yes, it did.
非这样不可
He had it coming.
他自作自受
You didn't always feel that way.
你并不是一直恨他
I know about the brownstone that you bought him.
我知道你给他买♥♥的房♥子
Because I'm an idiot.
因为我傻呗
I thought he changed.
我以为他变了
What do you mean?
怎么讲
Kirk's a good-looking guy.
柯克一表人才
He always got lots of attention from women.
一直很有女人缘
I mean, I got attention from men, too,
其实我也很有男人缘
But we both knew we used it for business.
但我俩都清楚 这是为了生意
After the award,
得奖后
he gave me some speech about leveraging all the attention,
他对我大谈如何利用自己的魅力
like it was just business,
似乎全是为了生意
But he loved the glory.
但其实 他喜欢被女人关注
He started colisting properties with female agents, attractive ones,
后来 他开始和美女经纪人分享房♥源
So I started pulling listings from him.
于是我就开始和他分割房♥源
And that's when the feud started.
于是你们就开始反♥目♥
I canceled one of his open houses.
我取消过一次他的房♥源参观
He canceled one of mine.
他也取消过我的
The next thing you knew,
接下来
I was sewing shrimp into the curtains.
就发生了窗帘缝小虾事件
I will never touch scampi again.
我再也不会吃虾了
But you knew it had to stop.
但你知道必须适可而止
Which is why I bought the brownstone.
所以我给他买♥♥了那栋褐砂石房♥子
It was a peace offering.
就是为了求和
We'd met in a bakery,
我们在面包店相识
and we always talked about having one.
我们一直说 要自己开一家
And all I got for my efforts was a fistful of entrails
到头来 我得到的却是一堆肠子
and a P.I. who tracked my every move.
还有一个如影随形的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Do you know I think he was planning to divorce me?
知道吗 我觉得他在打算和我离婚
I think you're wrong about that.
这一点你完全误会了
He had it re-engraved...
他重新刻了名字
just a few days ago I think he was trying
就前几天的事
to give it to you before he died.
他死前本想把它送给你
No, no. It's a trick.
不 这是圈套
He was planning to pull the rug out. I'm sure.
他肯定是要陷害我
The first thing I learned in this business
干这行 我最先明白的道理就是
is if someone doesn't trust you, you can't trust them.
如果别人不信任你 你也不能信任他们
Do you know how many hours he spent
你知道他有多少时间
in cars and houses with beautiful, rich women?
是在车子里房♥子里 与有钱的美女共度吗
Of course he didn't want me to be with him.
他当然不想跟我过了
And I did it all for you, you lying, cheating...
我这么做都是因为你 你这个骗人的...
It takes one to know one,
咱彼此彼此
You...you sad, pathetic, egomaniacal...
你这个可悲的自私的...
W-wait a minute.
等等
You're dead.
你已经死了
Funny you should notice, considering you killed me.
你才注意到 就是你杀了我
Well, how can I see you?
我怎么会看到你
I was trying to find a way to tell you.
我一直在琢磨怎么告诉你
Uh, you died.
你死了
You didn't have to.
本不至于如此
The light table.
那个光台
The metal golf club must have touched a wire.
金属高尔夫球杆肯定是触到电线了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表