剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
until I found a box of condoms in his room.
直到我在他房♥里找一盒避孕套
Unopened, but still.
没打开过 但还是...
So I called the girl's dad.
所以我找了那个女孩的父亲
Maybe it would've gone better if I could've talked to her mom,
如果我找她母亲 可能会合适点
But her mom's not around, so...
但她母亲不在 所以
The girl was Anne-Marie Ramsey?
那女孩就是安玛丽·拉姆齐
You know her?
你认识她
Her father, too.
还认识她的父亲
Yes, well, he threatened to have
没错 他威胁说
Jake up on statutory rape charges if
倘若杰克再看安玛丽一眼
he ever even looked at Anne-Marie again.
他就会告他强♥奸♥
Then Jake got 9 speeding tickets in 2 weeks.
接着 杰克在两周内被开了九次罚单
So then what happened?
再然后呢
Jake and Anne-Marie stopped seeing each other.
杰克和安玛丽就没有再来往了
Were they ok with that?
他俩就这么接受了
Jake wasn't.
杰克没有
I don't know about Anne-Marie.
安玛丽怎样我不清楚
And what about... what about Dylan?
那迪伦呢
Were they friends?
他们是朋友吗
They were, but after she and Jake broke up,
曾经是 但她和杰克分手之后
I didn't see her around here anymore.
我就再也没见到过她
Jake must've been upset with the way things ended.
杰克一定不情愿这样分手
He was hurt.
他很伤心
And being a teenager,
青春期的他
he took it out on his dad and me.
把所有不满都发泄到他父亲和我身上
And Dylan?
包括迪伦呢
Him, too.
包括他
Just tell me what happened.
告诉我怎么了
No, there's no time.
不 没有时间了
We have to get rid of it right now.
我们必须马上处理掉这东西
My dad never goes up there.
我爸不会上去的
It's not your dad, ok? It's that lady. Uh, Melinda whatever.
不是你♥爸♥ 是那个女人 梅林达
She was just at my house. She's figuring it out.
她刚才在我家 她快弄明白了
You have to hurry. My dad's on his way home.
你得快点 我爸正在往家赶
Dylan must've known Anne-Marie when he was living with Jake.
迪伦一定是和杰克住一起时认识了安玛丽
You think he started crushing on her?
他喜欢上她了吗
Or maybe she fell for him, too.
也许她也对他情有独钟
That's why he's so angry about lovers being apart.
所以他才恨拆散相爱之人的人呢
Jake must've been pissed when he found out.
杰克发现之后一定非常恼怒
Yeah, especially after he'd taken Dylan in.
是啊 毕竟他还留宿了迪伦
A lovers' triangle gone bad.
三角恋就这样变质了
Geometry can be so cruel.
几何学也是很残酷的
But that still doesn't explain why Dylan blames Ramsey for what happened.
我还是不懂 迪伦为什么要指责拉姆齐
or why Anne-Marie was keeping Jake's secret.
为什么安玛丽要替杰克保守秘密
Yeah, she's the key to all of this.
是啊 她才是这一切问题的关键
It's my dad.
我爸来了
You have to get out of here.
你得赶快离开
Hold on!
别跑
What the hell are you doing here?
你们在这干什么
Dad, please. Don't.
爸爸 求你了 不要这样
Didn't I tell you to leave my daughter alone?
我没告诉过你 离我女儿远点吗
Just back off.
别过来
Daddy, no.
爸爸 不要
Is that blood?
那是血迹吗
What the hell did you do?
你们究竟都干了什么
Don't come any closer.
不要再往前走了
Put that thing down.
你给我放下
Tell me what you've done.
告诉我 你都干了什么
I said back off!
我说了后退
Daddy, no!
爸爸 不
Daddy, no.
不要 爸爸
Stop, both of you!
你们俩都住手
Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?
你有病啊
Get back here!
给我回来
Put it down!
给我放下
Stay away from me!
离我远点
Drop the bat, Jake.
放下球棒 杰克
Jake, please!
杰克 求你了不要
Give me the bat, Jake.
杰克 把球棒给我
You're in enough trouble already.
你都已经烂事缠身了
Stay away from me! Hey, Jake.
离我远点 杰克
Ms. Gordon, please! Jake,
戈登女士 别过去 杰克
You don't have to do this, ok? It was an accident.
你不必这样 只是意外而已
Give me that!
把它给我
Did you kill that boy?
你杀了那个男孩
What the hell did you kids do?
你们这些孩子究竟都干了什么
It wasn't just us.
不仅仅是我们
If it was an accident, you've got to stop lying about it.
若真是意外 你们就不要再说谎了
Whatever you did, I'll help you.
不管你干了什么 我都会帮你
Anne-Marie, you have to tell your father what happened.
安玛丽 你得告诉你父亲发生了什么
Somebody tell me what's going on.
有人能告诉我发生了什么吗
You think you have everyone's number, but you don't know anything.
你自以为掌控了一切 其实你一无所知
Dylan was the one who was smashing your mailbox, daddy.
是迪伦砸了你的邮箱 爸爸
It was Dylan. Why?
是迪伦 为什么
See? You have no clue about that, either.
看吧 你对这事同样毫无头绪
Did you know what Dylan was doing?
你当时知道迪伦在干什么吗
No. I had no idea.
不 我不知道
We only just found out about it the night he died.
我们在他死的那晚才知道
Dylan and me, we didn't really hang out at school,
迪伦和我在学校里并不走在一起
even when he was staying with me, but...
虽然他和我在一起 不过...
Dylan! Come on, man, need a ride? Hop in. Come on.
迪伦 要我们带你一段吗 上来吧
That night, we were all at a party together,
那晚 我们同去一个聚会
So we gave him a ride.
所以我们载了他一程
All right, let's go.
好吧 我们走
I was complaining about my dad.
当时我正抱怨我的父亲
That's when Dylan told us
然后迪伦对我们说
It was him and his friends
是他和他的朋友们
who were playing mailbox baseball at our house.
来我家用球棒砸的邮箱
Dude, really? What the hell?
伙计 干嘛这么做
Why?
为什么
Why'd you do it?
为什么要这么做
I never asked him to do it.
我从没让他这么干
No, but he did it for you
不 但他确实是为了你
Because he knew how Ramsey was harassing you.
他知道拉姆齐在骚扰你
Yeah.
是的
He said,
他曾对我说
"I've got your back, man."
"我支持你 兄弟"
Ok, so, then what happened?
那后来发生了什么
I wanted Jake to do it.
我想要杰克去干
Smash the mailbox.
砸烂邮箱
It would make my dad so mad,
一定会气死我爸
and I wanted to make him mad.
我就是要气我爸
And it was just a mailbox.
不过就是个邮箱
At first, Jake didn't want to.
起初 杰克不想去
I had to drive around the block 5 times.
我不得不在街区转了五圈
But eventually...
但最后
Oh, no!
不
What did you do to the mailbox?
你在邮箱上动了什么手脚
I needed the vandalism to stop.
我必须制止破坏行为
That's all I wanted.
非制止不可
It happened 5 times.
发生过五次了
They'd come by, smash the mailbox and drive away.
他们从旁经过 砸烂我的邮箱后就跑了
I was already feeling like
我当时感觉
I couldn't control anything.
自己失去掌控了
The things I see at work, you wouldn't believe.
我执勤看到的事 说了你也不信
If I couldn't keep a mailbox on a post,
我若连邮箱都保护不好
how was I supposed to keep my family safe?
又凭什么保护我的家人
When did you realize what had happened?
你什么时候弄清♥真♥♥相♥的
The next night.
第二天晚上
Jake drove me home.
杰克开车送我回家
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表