剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Adopting your own kid, I mean, why would he do that?
收养亲子 他为什么这么做
She was 20 years old.
她才二十岁
He looked like he was in his late 30s and I guess married.
而他看起来年近四十 估计已经结婚了
Yeah, how do they get involved?
他们怎么发♥生♥关♥系♥的
The girl's sealbag said she was an intern in Ufland Consulting.
女孩档案写道 她在鄂富兰咨♥询♥公♥司♥实习
There he is.
就是他了
The guy she was arguing with, Dale Harmon.
和她发生争执的男人叫戴尔·哈蒙
Hello. Hi. My name is Melinda Gordon.
喂 你好 我叫梅林达·戈登
Listen, Dale's son goes to school with mine, does he have a minute?
戴尔的儿子和我儿子是同学 他有空吗
Oh, I'm sorry. He's not here. He's at his son's birthday party.
抱歉他不在 他去参加儿子的生日派对了
Oh, right, yeah, he's at Tyer's birthday party, of course.
对了 他去参加泰勒的生日派对了
Tell him that Aiden is a guest. Right. Right.
就说艾登也受邀了 对
You know, we are supposed to be there.
我们也收到邀请了
But with lost the invite. Can you tell me where the party is?
可是邀请函丢了 能告诉我派对的地点吗
Thank you.
谢谢
What? What's wrong?
怎么了
They are at Pickwick's.
他们在匹克威游乐园
So. That's where Jim took Aiden. They're at the same place.
怎样 吉姆带着艾登也去了那里
I'm so sorry, but just once, can you just watch the store?
真抱歉 仅此一次 你能帮我看店吗
Yes, of course. I still have my key.
当然可以 我还有钥匙的
But relax, Mel, that's a coincidence.
放松点 梅林达 只是巧合而已
Yeah, I used to believe in conincidence.
我曾经也相信巧合
What happened?
发生什么了
I red a book that change my mind.
我读了本书 改变了主意
I thought we shouldn't go bowling.
我们不是不准打保龄球的吗
You wanna tell me how you got so good on air hocky all of a sudden.
你怎么突然间对桌上曲棍球这么拿手了
Sneaking down here with your mother, correct?
常跟你妈偷偷来练过 是吧
Mom hates this place, you know that.
妈妈不喜欢这个地方 你知道的
Dad, did you play your holidays?
爸爸 你假期玩吗
Yeah, I did.
是的
Just about.
就像现在这样
How hungry are you?
你饿了吗
How about some birthday pizza. How do you feel like that? Yeah.
来点生日披萨怎样 想吃吗 想
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
You should know who I am.
你应该知道我是谁
Tylar, don't go too far.
泰勒 别跑太远
Leave me alone. Hey, what do you want on your pizza.
别缠着我 你要哪种披萨
What is it? Ok, there you go.
怎么了 好吧 拿着
Why don't you go barn some quaters while I wait for your food.
我去给你买♥♥吃的 你先玩几个铜板吧
But stay while I can see you come out.
但要呆在我的视线范围内
Ok.
好的
Hi, honey , how are you doing?
宝贝 你怎么样
The couple that adopted the girl's child are there.
那鬼魂孩子的养父母在你那儿
They're here? I need you to talk to them for me.
他们在这 我要你找他们谈谈
Keep an eye on their son until I can get there.
在我来之前 看着点他们的孩子
How can I tell who they are?
我怎么能认出他们
Yeah, I'll describe the dad.
我来描述下那个父亲
The father's tall, brown hair and the son is Aiden's age.
父亲很高 棕发 他儿子和艾登一般大
Why are you following me?
你干嘛跟着我
Leave me alone.
离我远点
Why won't you leave me alone?
你不离我远点
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
Don't you know me? I'm your mommy.
你不认识我了吗 我是你妈妈
No, you're not.
你不是
Who said that, sweet heart?
谁说的 宝贝
Go away. I don't like you.
走开 我讨厌你
Please don't speak to me that way.
不许这样和我说话
He doesn't understand. He's just scared.
他不理解 他只是害怕
Please, stop scaring him.
请不要吓他了
I'm his mother.
我是他妈妈
No, you are not.
你不是
They took him away from me.
他们把你从我身边抢走了
Now, he hates me.
现在 孩子恨我了
They made hime hate me.
他们让他恨我
I won't let them take him.
我不会让他们抢走他
I won't let them take him.
我绝不让他们抢走他
Mel, hi, this is Dale and his wife Emily.
梅 这是戴尔和他妻子艾米丽
Hi, I'm... She is not here.
你们好 她不在这里
Where's the son?
他们的儿子呢
I don't know, let's just say we can't find him.
不知道 我们找不到他
Ok, what about Aiden?
艾登呢
No, no. It's all right. He's right there by the...
别担心 他就在那里
I won't let them take him.
我不会让他们抢走他
I won't let them take him.
我不会让他们抢走他
I won't let them take him.
我绝不让他们抢走他
Get off him. He is my son, don't take him away from me.
离他远点 他是我儿子 不许抢走他
I swear he was right by the machine.
他刚才还在游戏机前
Ok. Just check the kitchen.
你去厨房♥找
All right, we'll take the lance and I'm gonna go this way.
我们去保龄球场 我走那边
Melinda.
梅林达
Where are they?
他们在哪
I'm afraid it's too late, you can't help them.
恐怕来不及了 你帮不到他们了
Are they in danger?
他们有危险吗
Aiden isn't
艾登没事
if he stays where he is.
如果他待在原地的话
What about Tyler?
泰勒呢
Aiden, please hear me.
艾登 听我说
Just stay where you are.
待在原地
Ok, and make sure that Tyler stays with you.
确保泰勒和你在一起
Come here. No, I'm scared.
过来 不 我怕
You are not safe there.
那里不安全
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I don't know. I just know.
我不清楚 我就是知道
Quick. Grab my hand.
快点 抓住我的手
I got you.
我抓到你了
Tyler. Aiden.
泰勒 艾登
Mommy.
妈妈
Honey, are you ok?
亲爱的 你还好吗
Mommy. Aiden.
妈妈 艾登
Tyler, come here.
泰勒 过来
Hold on, ok? Just hold on.
你还好吗 待着别动
Are you ok? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我很好
I mean, Tyler stays with me.
泰勒和我待在一起
Like I was supposed to.
我觉得我该这么做
Who told you that you're supposed to?
谁告诉你该这么做的
I don't know. Did I make a mistake?
不知道 我做错了吗
No. No, baby. You did great.
不 不 宝贝 你做得很棒
Are you OK? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Ok, good. I'm Ok. Mom.
谢天谢地 我没事 妈妈
How are you doing?
你们怎么样
Still a little rattled.
还有点惊魂未定
Do you need decaf? I think so.
要咖啡吗 我自己来
All the boys seem ok.
孩子们看来都没事了
Thanks.
谢谢你
I think Amber is ready to talk now.
安柏准备好要谈谈了
Why don't I give your husband a hand with the boys.
我去帮你丈夫看孩子
I'm sorry about what I did in that place.
保龄球馆发生的事 我很抱歉
I didn't know I could do that.
我不知道自己有这力量
She's sorry about what happened with the boys.
对孩子们的遭遇 她感到抱歉
She didn't know her own strength.
她低估了自己的力量
Yeah. Well, I'm... I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Can you tell her why?
能告诉她为什么吗
I'm not pride of what I did back then.
我为五年前的事感到羞愧
It was a hard time for me and Emily,
那段日子对我和艾米丽都极为艰难
but that's no excuse.
但我不能找借口
So then what happened?
那到底怎么回事
They were trying really hard to get pregnant. But it wasn't working out.
他们尽全力想怀孕 但没有成功
My wife and I were having problems.
我们夫妻当时婚姻出现状况
I stayed late at the office and
我在办公室呆到很晚
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表