剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Sure seems that way.
肯定是这样
Although if they're all married to each other,
既然他们三个结了婚
then he wasn't actually cheating on Laura.
那他并没有对劳拉不忠
Well, no, I mean, you could be married,
未必 即使是夫妻
but there still could be some jealousy.
相互间还是会嫉妒
But if so, why was she only haunting Kelly?
既然如此 为什么她只缠着凯莉
Why not go after Gil as well?
为什么不缠着吉尔
They'll both pay for their betrayal.
他们都会为他们的背叛付出代价
How did they betray you?
他们怎么背叛你的
She's gone. But she's threatening them both.
她走了 但她威胁了他们俩
I mean, I have to warn them.
我得去警告他们
I have no idea where Kelly lives.
可我不知道凯莉住哪
Maybe you could start with Gil.
那你可以从吉尔着手
Yeah, on my way.
对 这就去
I am getting a really bad headache.
我头很痛
Do you smell that?
你闻到什么味道没有
Oh, yeah. What is that?
恩 什么味道
Is it a gas leak?
难道煤气泄漏了
It's not the oven. Ah, here we go,
不是煤气 是这个
We got a little spill here.
打翻了几瓶东西
Well, I'll get some towels, can you open the window?
我去拿毛巾 你去开窗
Yeah, yeah.
好的
What the...
怎么回...
Well, that's weird.
太怪了
What's weird?
什么太怪了
The more I soak it up, the more it spreads.
清洁剂越吸越多
Why is it stuck? What the hell?
怎么卡住了 搞什么
Can you get some more towels?
你能再拿几条毛巾来吗
Did you say something?
你说什么
More towels!
毛巾
Forget it, forget it, forget it, come on!
别管它 别管它 别管它 来
Let it go, we're getting you out of here.
让它去 我把你弄出去
Come on!
快开
I'm gonna get the door.
我去开门
What is going on?
怎么回事
The door's locked!
门锁了
It's locked from the outside!
从外面反锁了
Hang on.
坚持住
I don't get it. It's like we're trapped!
真搞不懂 我们被困住了
Kelly, Kelly!
凯莉 凯莉
Hang on, hang on, honey.
坚持住 坚持住 亲爱的
Hang on, just breathe.
坚持住 呼吸
Hang on, Kelly.
坚持住 凯莉
Kelly, Kelly! Hey, don't close your eyes!
凯莉 凯莉 别闭上眼睛
Kelly!
凯莉
Kelly!
凯莉
You're reached professor Eli James.
我是伊莱·詹姆斯教授
Please leave me a message.
有事请留言
Eli, it's Melinda.
伊莱 我是梅林达
Listen, uh,
听着
I'm at the Bradley's. I'm by myself,
我在布拉德利家 我一个人
And I'm starting to just get a little freaked out.
我感觉有点不太妙
Oh, the door's open, but nobody's home.
门开着 不过没人在家
I don't...
我...
I don't have a good feeling about this one.
我有种不详的预感
Can you meet me over here?
你能过来吗
911, yes, hello? Hello?!
911报♥警♥中心 喂
Hello, yes, I need an ambulance right away, please,
请赶快派救护车过来
at 5426 Cravens.
克雷文斯街5426号♥
There are two people locked inside a gassed house,
屋内两人被困 有煤气泄漏
and they are not moving! Is there an intruder?
他们都不动了 有人闯入吗
No, not that I'm aware of, but please!
我没看到有人闯入 拜托了
Can you send someone over here right away?
请赶紧派人来
No!
不
Laura?
劳拉
What's happening?
发生什么了
You're dying.
你快死了
How's it feel?
感觉如何
No!
不
No!
不要
Melinda, where are you?
梅林达 你在哪
Over here!
我在这边
She's not breathing!
她没呼吸了
The ambulance is on its way.
救护车快到了
Come on, Kelly, you can do this!
凯莉 振作起来
She's not breathing!
她没呼吸了
She's not breathing!
她没呼吸了
Kelly...
凯莉
Kelly, fight it!
凯莉 别放弃
Come on, fight it, Kelly!
加油 凯莉 别放弃
Fight it, fight it!
别放弃
Fight!
别放弃
Fight, Kelly, fight!
别放弃 凯莉
Please!
求你了
I saw her!
我看见她了
I know, it's ok. It's going to be ok.
我知道 放心 没事的
She thinks I killed her.
她认为是我杀了她
Shh, shh.
嘘 嘘
Paramedics are on their way.
急救人员马上就来了
Shh, it's ok.
嘘 都没事了
So Laura's the one who caused all those accidents
我照看孩子时的那些事故
with the kids I was looking after?
都是劳拉造成的
I don't think she meant to threaten any children.
我想她无意伤害孩子们
She just wanted to punish you.
她只想惩罚你
But then why hurt Gil? He could have died.
那她为何伤害吉尔 他差点就死了
She saw you two together, thought you wanted her gone.
她见到你们在一起 以为你们都想摆脱她
Laura died of an overdose. It was an accident.
劳拉死于用药过量 那次是事故
Wasn't just drugs and alcohol that killed her,
杀死她的不仅仅是酒精和药物
She was poisoned,
她还中了毒
by ammonia and bleach mixed together.
一种氨和漂白剂的混合物
I don't understand.
我不明白
One of you must have been cleaning.
你们当时肯定有一个在打扫卫生
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
I remember the day she missed Emily's soccer game.
我记得那天 她没去看艾米丽的球赛
Where's mom?
妈妈在哪
She was supposed to be at my game. She was?
她说好来看我比赛的 是吗
She promised! And she was supposed to drive us home.
她答应我的 还答应了送我回家
Emily, I'm sorry, I didn't know.
艾米丽 对不起 我不知道
It's all right.
别在意
I wish you were my mother.
我真希望你是我的妈妈
No, sweetheart, you don't.
亲爱的 别这么想
Let me go tell your mom you're home.
我去告诉妈妈 你回来了
Maybe she's feeling better today.
也许她今天病好点了
Laura?
劳拉
Laura?
劳拉
I found her passed out upstairs in the bathroom.
我发现她昏倒在楼上浴室里
It wasn't the first time she'd gotten sick
这不是第一次她生病
and tried to cover it up.
还且还瞒着我们了
And I helped her.
我把她扶了出去
Here we go.
这边走
I put her down just outside the bathroom.
我让她躺在浴室门口休息
I'm gonna go check on Emily.
我去看看艾米丽
I didn't know I was closing her in with the fumes.
我不知道 我把她关在毒气房♥里了
I didn't realize... I never knew.
我没想到 我一直都不知道
Yeah, you played a bigger role in that family
你在他们家里所发挥的作用
than just taking care of Emily.
远不止照顾艾米丽
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I saw your tattoo.
我看到了你的纹身
Gil and Laura have them, too.
吉尔和劳拉也有
What was going on between the three of you?
你们三个之间到底怎么回事
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表