剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
But it's not fair that she has to suffer for what I did.
但因为我而让她受苦 太不公平
But that's the rule, of the email.
但这是邮件的规则
"Forward this,
"转发邮件"
"or you or someone you love will suffer.
"否则 你或你所爱之人将会遭灾"
"If you break the chain,
"如若中断邮件接力"
the suffering will have no end."
"必将永无宁日"
I have to save her.
我必须救她
It's not too late.
现在还来得及
So, you think if you keep the email going,
所以你认为只要邮件一直传下去
that she'll be spared. Yes.
她就会好转 是的
And I'm sorry Brianna got it,
我很抱歉布莱安娜收到了邮件
but I had no choice. And neither does she.
但我别无选择 她也没有
She has to keep the chain going.
她必须把邮件传下去
They all do.
大家都必须如此
So, wait a minute.
等等
All the horrible things that have been happening to people in the email...
邮件上写 那么多人遭受了不幸
Are you haunting them?
是因为你缠着他们吗
I didn't start this. Someone sent it to me.
不是我开的头 别人传给我的
Yeah, but you're the one who has to make it stop.
没错 但你必须让它停下来
You don't understand!
你根本就不明白
Something scared you.
你被吓坏了
Was it the same thing that scared me?
吓我的也是同一个人吗
I had a vision
我曾有过意象
that my eyes were being sewn shut,
自己的眼睛被一针针缝上
Like Sally Stitch.
就像萨利·史迪奇那样
Did you see it, too?
你也看到了 对吗
Please.
够了
Just don't try and stop this.
别想去阻止这一切
What's it going to take?
到底要怎样才行
How much fear needs to be spread?
你要散播恐怖到什么时候
I don't know.
我不知道
But it is not my fault if people get hurt.
即便有人受伤 也不是我的错
It's yours.
而是因为你
Sally Stitch?
萨利·史迪奇
Gwen?
格温
You want me to send this,
你想要我转发这封信
give you an excuse to keep terrorizing people?
给你机会继续去吓别人吗
Yeah, well, forget it.
别想了
No deal.
门儿都没有
No.
不
And I'm about to let you go
我即将要放你走
And I'm about to save the day
我即将扭转乾坤
And I'm about to let it all hang out
我要让自己坚持下去
Come on, mom.
快接啊 妈妈
Pick up.
接电♥话♥啊
I didn't want to give you up
我不想放弃你
Didn't want to let me in
你不愿让我进入心坎
Well, I guess it didn't hurt me enough
看来我受伤还不够深
When you wondered where I'd been
当你心想我去了何方
Oh, hey, honey.
什么事啊 亲爱的
I thought you were studying.
我以为你在学习呢
Mom!
妈妈
Are you ok? Yeah, yeah.
你怎么样 很好啊
I was just rocking out to your friend Nick's band.
我在听你朋友尼克的歌♥带
You know, they're really good.
还真不错
Why, is there something wrong?
怎么 有什么事吗
Nothing. Nothing. I've been trying to call you.
没事 我刚才打你电♥话♥没人接
Oh, honey, I had my phone on vibrate...
宝贝 我把手♥机♥调成了震动
I was cooking and the music was really loud.
我在做菜 音乐又太响了
Oh, my god!
天哪
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
Is he ok?
他还好吗
Ned!
内德
Is Ned going to be ok?
内德没事吧
Yeah, he's got a scratched cornea,
被树枝刮伤了角膜
But he'll be all right. There's no permanent damage.
并无大碍 不是永久性损伤
And Delia?
迪莉娅呢
Just first-degree burns on her hands.
她的手只是一级烧伤
They'll heal in a week.
他们一周就能恢复了
I mean, they were both lucky.
两人都很幸运
The ghost said that when someone gets hurt,
鬼魂说当有人受到伤害时
It's going to be my fault. I guess this is what she meant.
是因为我 我猜这就是她的意思
Does she really believe her mom's going to die If we break this chain?
她真认为我们打破接力后 她妈妈会死吗
I've been checking that email I got.
我一直在研究收到的那封邮件
Let me tell you, that list of tragedies keeps growing.
告诉你吧 受害者的名单在不停增加
Bodies are piling up.
多得可以叠罗汉了
Everybody in the E.R. keeps talking about it.
急诊室的伤者都在谈论这事
They're blaming it on household accidents, twisted ankles.
抱怨着家里的事故 崴脚之类的
But there aren't any body's piling up. Just the usual stuff.
并没有人死亡 都是些小伤
Which would have happened whether they got the email or not.
即使不收到邮件 也是会发生的
Yeah.
没错
Sally Stitch.
萨利·史迪奇
We have to prove that she and that email are not real.
我们得证明她和那封邮件都是假的
Any chance you could figure out who created it?
你能查出邮件的始作俑者吗
Fat chance.
大海捞针
Yeah. I mean, that thing could have been going around for months
那封信可能早已传播了几个月
before Gwen even got it.
再被发给格温的
Yeah, the email's building.
对 不断有人收到邮件
I mean, every time somebody gets hurt, it just makes Gwen's case.
每一个受害者 都是格温导致的
What are you going to do,
你打算怎么做
travel the speed of D.S.L.
变身网络飞警
to prove each one was an accident?
证明每一桩事故都是意外
No. Just the one who turned her into a believer and a ghost.
不 只需找到导致她死亡并相信此事的那场
Wait, Gwen's obit says she died in a car accident.
等等 格温讣告上说她死于车祸
But we know that
但据我们所知
She was disoriented from the other accident,
她死于另一场意外
Two car accident.
两场车祸
There was a witness.
还有个目击者
The other driver.
另一个司机
Can you get your hands on a police report?
你能弄到警♥察♥局的报告吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I really appreciate you taking the time to talk.
很感谢你能抽时间出来
Well, I was due a break, anyways.
没什么 我正在休假
So you're a therapist?
你是心理医生
And a grief counselor. Up at the university.
也是抑郁顾问 目前在大学就职
Right. You mentioned that on the phone.
你在电♥话♥里提到过
The girl, the one that died, she was a student there.
死掉的女孩 她也是这里的学生吗
Yeah. I'm trying to help some of her friends make sense of the tragedy.
是的 我在帮助她朋友走出悲剧的阴影
Make sense of a freak accident.
一场可怕的交通意外
How are you supposed to do that?
你会怎么做
Well, sometimes it can be comforting
有时 如果人们能了解事故中的缘由
If people think there's a reason why something like this happened.
就能很快恢复过来
A woman runs a red light.
一个女人闯红灯
Where's the reason in that? Good question.
能有什么缘由 问得好
So, from your point of view,
那么 依你看
There's no way to explain what happened.
所发生的一切都无从解释了
I didn't say that. Tell me.
我不是那个意思 说说看
Well, there was a moment just before the crash.
在撞车之前有那么一瞬间
I was making a left, so I pulled out.
我要左转 所以停下了车
Then I saw her coming.
我看见她的车驶来
But there was still plenty of time for her to stop.
她仍然有足够时间刹车
Normally when someone runs a red,
通常有人闯红灯时
You think cell phone or make-up, a radio.
原因可能是打电♥话♥ 化妆 听收音机
You know, there's some distraction.
分散了注意力
But she was staring straight ahead.
但她当时两眼直直地盯着前面
Her eyes glazed over like...like she was frozen.
她的眼睛直得 像冻住了
Didn't even blink.
都不眨一下
It was like she was in a trance.
就像走神了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表