剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
while she was watching him.
小孩还会掉到窗外
Oh, my god. Is he ok?
天哪 那孩子没事吧
I don't know.
不知道
I don't even know if it's true.
我都不知道传言是否属实
For all I know, it's just grist for the nanny rumor mill.
一切都是保姆们的八卦而已
But if it were that,
但若是真的
why isn't the ghost saying so?
鬼魂为什么不说
We gotta get a handle on this.
我们得管管这件事
You know, I finally heard back from one of her references,
终于有一个介绍人给我回音了
this guy Gil Bradley.
叫吉尔·布拉德利的
He said that he could sit down and talk with me and Jim.
他说我和吉姆可以去他家坐下谈谈
It's been a while since Kelly worked for us.
凯莉在我家工作 是很久前了
I'm sure she has some more recent references.
肯定会有更近期的介绍人
Oh, she does. Have a seat.
的确有 请坐
We're just careful when it comes to nannies.
只是我们挑保姆时 特别谨慎
I understand.
我理解
Did you feel safe leaving your child with Kelly?
把孩子和凯莉留在一起 你放心吗
I work in an E.R., so I'm, uh,
我在急诊室工作 所以我
I don't know, I'm a little too sensitive about safety.
可能对安全性比较敏感
You know, I've seen a lot of household accidents, stuff like that.
我见过太多在家中发生的意外
Are you asking if my kid was ever hurt in her care?
你想问我 孩子在她的看护下有没受过伤
Yeah.
对
Oh, no, no, never. No, never.
没有 从来没有
Is that your wife?
这是你妻子吗
My wife.
我妻子
Yes.
对
Her name was Laura.
她叫劳拉
She died almost 2 years ago.
去世将近两年了
I'm so sorry.
请节哀
Was it sudden?
她去世得突然吗
She'd been ill.
她病了很久
That's actually why we hired Kelly,
所以我们才雇佣了凯莉
so she could help out with Emily when Laura got sick.
劳拉犯病时 让她帮着照顾艾米丽
Um, I hope you don't...
希望你不介意我
I hope you don't mind me prying,
探听一下
but did they get along,
她们相处得好吗
your wife and Kelly?
你妻子和凯莉
Oh, yeah.
当然好
I mean, I think so.
我觉得挺好
To be honest, that whole time
老实说 那段时间
is kind of a big blur.
我们真的很迷茫
But Kelly, she helped us out a lot.
但凯莉帮了我们很多
But you still let her go?
可你们还是让她走了
Yeah, after Laura died,
对 劳拉死后
I got a job that allowed me to telecommute
我找到了一份可以远程办公的工作
so I could just stay at home and work
所以可以在家工作
and be here for Emily, you know.
并且照看艾米丽
I'm the only parent she has left,
她只剩下我这个爸爸了
so she needs me.
她需要我
But my decision didn't have anything to do with Kelly.
但我这决定 和凯莉无关
Dad, can I sleep over at Maya's?
爸爸 我今晚可以去玛雅家过夜吗
Hey, sweetie.
甜心
This is Melinda and Jim, right? Jim.
这是梅林达和吉姆 我叫吉姆
And they're here to ask us about Kelly.
他们是来谈谈凯莉的
You remember Kelly, don't you?
你记得凯莉 对吗
Did you like having Kelly as your nanny?
你喜欢凯莉做你的保姆吗
She was my favorite nanny ever.
她是我最喜欢的保姆
Well, she was your only nanny ever, right?
她是你唯一的保姆吧
Ok, I'll tell you what,
好吧
you can spend the night at Maya's,
你可以去玛雅家过夜
if her mom says it's ok.
但要她妈妈同意才行
All right?
好吗
That's her! She said she was going to call!
是她 她说过会打电♥话♥来的
Ok, all right. Excuse me.
好吧 不好意思
Did you just see something?
你是不是看见什么了
A child's hand being burned on a stove.
一个小孩的手被煤气灶烧伤
Was it Emily's? I think so.
是艾米丽吗 我想是的
Did you see her reaction when we said Kelly's name?
你注意她听到凯莉时的表现了吗
How could Kelly hurt her?
凯莉怎么会伤害她呢
How could she be that bad?
她怎么会那么坏
She's a monster!
她是个怪物
Good morning
早
How did the night shift go?
晚班顺利吗
Ugh, long and dark.
漫长黑暗
How was your night?
你晚上怎么样
Same.
一样
I kept thinking about that girl and her dad.
我一直在想那小女孩和她爹
You know, if the ghost is telling the truth.
如果鬼魂所说是真的
Yeah. God, I know what you mean.
天哪 我明白你的意思
Could you imagine?
你能想象吗
Your wife is dying,
妻子快死了
and the person you bring in to help ends up hurting your kids.
而请来的帮手却在伤害孩子
It's just...
真是
Mel, I am so sorry i brought Kelly into this house.
梅 对不起 我把凯莉带进我们家
No.
不
It wasn't you. I liked her, too.
不是你的错 我也挺喜欢她
I guess we have our ghost to thank for warning us about her.
看来我们得谢谢那位警告我们的鬼魂了
Maybe that's why Laura stuck around,
也许劳拉逗留不超度
to protect other kids from Kelly.
是为了保护孩子免遭凯莉毒手
You know, did you get a chance to look at her autopsy report last night?
你昨晚有没有查看她的尸检报告
No, I didn't.
没有
But I got a friend working in records
不过我有个朋友是管报告的
who said that he would pull the file.
他答应帮我把文件调出来
I just want to know how she died.
我想知道她怎么死的
You know, Gil said that she was sick
吉尔说她是病死的
and that he didn't want to talk about it.
而他显然不想谈这个
Well, I can see why.
我知道了
She died of an overdose.
她死于用药过量
Alcohol and barbiturates.
酒精和巴比妥类药物
Was it suicide?
难道是自杀
No, it was ruled accidental.
不是 被列为意外
She also had cirrhosis of the liver.
她还患有肝硬化
So her illness was alcoholism. Yeah.
她的病其实是酗酒 对
No!
不
No! No! Ok, it's going to be ok!
不 不 没事的 会没事的
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
停下 停下
Stop! Oh, stop!
停下 停下
Oh, my god! Stop!
天哪 停下
Oh, my god!
我的天哪
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
No!
不
No, wait!
不 不要
What was that?
什么动静
Oh, my god, Kelly! What the hell is wrong with you?!
天哪 凯莉 你怎么回事
I'm sorry!
对不起
Why didn't you put it into park?
你为什么不放到停车挡
I did! It must have slipped out of gear!
我放了 肯定是滑掉了
The engine is still running!
引擎都开着
What happened?
怎么了
You all right? Yeah, yeah, I'm all right.
没事吧 没事 我没事
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了吗
Is that it? No, no!
是吗 不 不是
I just tried to get Maddy out of the back seat,
我刚想把马迪从后座抱出来
and it started rolling! I'm... so sorry.
车就开始动了 对不起
Hey, are you ok? Shut the van off, get it out of the road.
你没事吧 把车熄火 从路上移走
Sarah, you alright? Baby's ok?
莎拉 你没事吧 宝宝没事吧
It's ok, it's ok, you're ok, she's ok.
没事 你没事 她也没事
You were right about her. Why didn't I see it?
你说得对 我怎么一直都没发现
What do you mean?
你在说什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表