剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
My name is Melinda Gordon.
我叫梅林达·戈登
I'm married, I live in a small town,
我结了婚 住在一个小镇上
and I own an antique shop.
经营一家古董店
I might be just like you.
我也许和你相似
Except that from the time I was a little girl,
但当我还是小姑娘时
I knew that I could talk to the dead.
我就能同亡者交流
It's all right, honey.
没事的 亲爱的
Earthbound spirits, my grandmother called them.
祖母称他们为地缚灵
They're stuck here because they have
他们在人间滞留
unfinished business with the living
因为他们有未了的心愿
and they come to me for help.
他们找我寻求帮助
In order to tell you my story, I have to tell you theirs.
讲述我的故事 就是讲述他们的故事
Previously on Ghost Whisperer...
《鬼语者》前情回顾
There's a plane in the air...
有一架飞机正在航行
no one is flying it!
但是无人驾驶
Yeah, I really don't get the feeling
我真的觉得
that he was on that flight.
他没在飞机上
I mean, what are the chances?
没有那么巧
I can't lose my brother, Melinda.
我不能没有他 梅林达
Wait! They're mine.
等等 他们是我的
I've been trying to work up the courage to go in there,
我鼓起十二分勇气才进去的
Look at the passenger list. Andrea...
去看乘客名单 安德里亚
There's something I have to tell you.
有件事情我要告诉你
You saw Mitch. Andrea
你看见了米契了 安德里亚
Don't! No. No. But I'm not sure
别 不要说 但我不确定
No way. It's not him.
不可能 不会是他
It was 250 people, Jim.
事关250条性命 吉姆
Do I really have the right to ignore that?
我怎么能坐视不理
What about the thousands people you could help the rest of your life?
你下半辈子还要拯救更多的人呢
You can't trick those souls into staying here.
你不能骗那些灵魂留下
I will release all your precious souls.
我会释放所有灵魂
And in return, I'll take...you.
但作为交换 我要带你走
Mitch!
米契
Mitch? I'm so sorry, Mitch.
米契 真抱歉 米契
I was supposed to be on that plane, Melinda,
我本该在那架飞机上的 梅林达
I can't believe Andrea it's dead.
真不敢相信安德里亚死了
How'd it happen?
怎么回事
She was driving to your apartment in the city.
她当时正开车去你城里的公♥寓♥
She tried so hard to reach you.
她拼命想赶到你那里
I guess her car got caught in the path of the plane.
估计是她的车被飞机撞到了
Do you think she suffered? No.
你说她去得痛苦吗 不
No, I don't think so.
我觉得她不痛苦
This can't be happening!
这不可能
She's mine!
她是我的
Andrea! Andrea!
安德里亚 安德里亚
Melinda, I don't know what's happening!
梅林达 我不知道这是怎么回事
Please, help me!
求求你 救救我
I've been looking for you, where are you?
我正在找你 你在哪里
At the store. I'm so scared!
在店里 我好怕
Well, can you get to my house? I don't know!
你能来我家吗 我不知道
Ok. I'll come to you. I have really good news.
那我过去 我有好消息
Hello?! How is she calling you?
喂 她怎么能打给你的
She had her cell phone with her.
她身上带着手♥机♥
You know, maybe she can tap into the energy fields.
也许她接入了能量场
I'll come with you?
我陪你一起去
No, she's gonna want to talk to me alone.
不用了 她只想见我
She's gonna be so happy!
她肯定会很高兴
Don't!
别开灯
The light hurts my eyes.
我不能见光
Andrea, I've been so worried about you!
安德里亚 我很担心你
Tell me everything's gonna be ok.
一切都会没事的对不对
I think maybe it is.
可能是这样
You may not really be dead.
也许你不是真的死了
What? It's true.
你说什么 这是真的
Jim found you, your body.
吉姆找到了你的身体
You're in a coma at mercy hospital,
你还在仁济医院 暂时昏迷
but you're gonna be ok.
但是很快会好起来的
You're just out of body
只是你苏醒前
until you come out of the coma.
灵魂离开了肉体
Doctors are working so hard.
医生正努力救你
You're not lying to me?
你没骗我吧
You're not just trying to make me feel better?
你是不是在安慰我
Look, you're not out of the woods. You have some injuries.
你还没有脱离危险 有几处受伤
but the doctors think that you're gonna pull through.
但医生认为你会挺过来的
We've been with you at that hospital every day.
我们每天都在医院陪着你
It's scary here. What's it like?
我好害怕 怎么了
I don't really like to look around too much.
我不敢四处张望
There...there are people here.
这里 这里有很多人
People? Not people...
人吗 不是人
I guess, maybe, um, beings or something?
不知道是生物还是什么
They're dark, and they're always watching.
他们黑乎乎的 一直盯着我
I can't really see. Melinda!
我看不清 梅林达
Melinda... Open the door!
梅林达 开门
Open the door, let me in! I can't!
开门 让我进去 打不开
The door! It won't open!
开门 打不开
Andrea!... No... No!
安德里亚 不 不
No! It's ok, it's ok.
不 没事的 没事
Shh, just a dream. Sorry.
只是个噩梦 对不起
Want some water?
想喝水吗
I dreamt that she was alive,
我梦到她还活着
that you found her body and that she was gonna be ok.
你找到了她的身体 她很快就会没事了
Think she's trying to come to you in the dreams?
也许她在试着进入你的梦
It doesn't usually work that way.
以前从来没有过
Scared the hell out of me, though.
吓死我了
No kidding.
只是说说的
Sorry I woke you. Yeah, me, too.
不好意思把你吵醒了 我也在做梦
I was dreaming that I was floating on a river of beer
我梦到我漂浮在一条啤酒河上
and I had a big cup.
我还畅饮了一大杯
Are your dreams always that complex?
你的梦总是那么复杂吗
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Gonna be able to sleep?
还睡得着吗
I don't want to keep you up. You know what,
我不想吵到你
I think I'm just gonna go downstairs and read.
我还是下楼看书去吧
Romano.
罗马诺
She's mine.
她是我的
Help me.
救我
真爱不息
鬼语者 第二季 第1集
Death is nothing at all. It does not count.
死亡乃区区小事 不足挂齿
I have only slipped away into the next room.
我只是去了另一个世界
Everything remains as it was.
其他一切照旧
The old life that we live so fondly together is unchanged.
我们从前的快乐生活并未改变
Is Andrea here?
安德里亚在吗
Whatever we were to each other, that we are still.
我们彼此间 一如既往
I am but waiting for you. For an interval, somewhere very near...
我将永远在不远处等着你
No.
不在
I just don't understand why she's not coming to me.
我不明白她为什么不来找我
Maybe she's crossed over. No, she hasn't.
也许她已超度了 不 她没有
I would know if she did.
不然我不可能不知道
I just can't figure out what's keeping her here.
我想不通她为何滞留
...How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting
回首离别时的不快
when we meet again.
重逢才更喜悦
Maybe she's still in the department. I'm gonna go check later.
也许她还在公♥寓♥里 我要过去看看
Thanks for everything you did, Melinda.
谢谢你所做的一切 梅林达
I hope you know how much Andrea loved you.
你知道安德里亚非常喜欢你
I loved her, too. So much.
我也喜欢她 很喜欢
You were like her sister.
你就像她妹妹一样
Do you ever...feel like she's with you??
你有没有觉得 她并没离开你
In some ways, you know, like she's near you?
莫名地感到她还在你身边
No. Not really. Do you?
不太有 你呢
I'd like to.
我希望如此
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表