剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Can one of your ghosts help me understand
你那些鬼魂中 有没有哪个
why my grandson thinks its cooler
能帮我搞清楚 我这孙子
to hang with a group of monosyllabic morons
为何宁愿跟一群傻小子鬼混
Than use the brain he was blessed with?
也不愿好好利用天赐的智慧
Now don't diss me, pa-pa.
别瞧不起我 爷爷
No idea.
搞不懂
Could you tell me what happened during the operation?
能告诉我在手术中发生了什么吗
The fact is, I did die for a few minutes.
事实上 我的确死了几分钟
He's in cardiac arrest!
他心脏停搏了
It was amazing. Doctor! His heart stopped!
那感觉真奇妙 医生 他心跳停止了
I could see and hear everything,
我能看见 听见周围的一切
And nobody could see me.
但没人能看见我
Do something! We're losing him!
快想办法 他快不行了
No, please!
不 等等
Dr. Glassman looked so stricken,
格拉斯曼医生面色突变
So panicky.
恐慌至极
I wanted to tell him I was fine.
我想告诉他 我很好
In fact, I never felt better.
真的 我从没感觉这么好过
Leave me alone, leave me alone.
让我一人呆会
Then I could see the doctor was in trouble.
接着我发现医生不对劲
There was something wrong with him.
他一定是发病了
I tried calling to him, to the other doctors,
我想去叫他 叫其他医生
But of course, no one could hear me.
但没人能听到
The poor man had a heart attack in the hospital hallway,
可怜的医生在走廊上心脏病发
and died within seconds.
没一会儿就去世了
He's back!
心跳恢复了
They were able to bring me back.
他们把我救了回来
I was dead for three full minutes, so they told me.
后来他们说 我足足休克了三分钟
For me, it seemed like a split second.
对我来说 只是一瞬间
Tracy, call Dr. Grey.
特蕾西 快叫格蕾医生
Or maybe a lifetime.
或许是一生
I decided that day I'd never waste another second.
自那天起 我没有浪费过一刻生命
Learn everything I could,
饱览群书
Go everywhere I could.
周游世界
Teach.
教书
Live a full life.
过着充实的生活
But...I almost felt guilty.
但 我还是很内疚
I had a second chance at life,
我有幸拥有第二次生命
And Dr. Glassman lost his.
格拉斯曼医生却无此机会
I thought if only he'd known I could be revived,
我觉得 倘若他知道我还能救活
Maybe he wouldn't have had his heart attack.
也许就不会心脏病发作
How come you never told me this?
你怎么从来没告诉过我
Past has a way of slowing you down.
往事只会拖人后腿
Who needs it?
何必重提
Well, sometimes, the past can teach us.
但有时 往事可作前车之鉴
Did they ever find out what happened?
他们最后找到原因了吗
Did Dr. Glassman make a mistake?
格拉斯曼医生到底有没有犯错误
I don't think they ever fully understood why I went into arrest,
他们一直没搞清我心脏停搏的原因
But, uh,
毕竟
Cardiac surgery was in its infancy.
那年代 心脏手术才刚起步
But I'll tell you one thing for sure...
但有一件事 我很确定
Dr. Glassman fixed the hole in my heart.
格拉斯曼医生修复了我心脏的穿孔
I'm alive today because of what he did.
我能活到现在 全是拜他所赐
Looks like you had a great life.
看来你这些年过得很充实
Still having it.
现在也是
Would you mind waiting here for me?
能否请你在这等我一下
I'll be right back. It's important.
我马上回来 事关重大
There you go. Thank you.
请拿好 谢谢惠顾
I'll have a double Latte.
来一杯倍浓拿铁
Hey, Delia, someone just left this for you.
迪莉娅 刚有人给你留下了这个
Really?
真的吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
I see you got the gift.
你收到礼物了
Yes.
是的
Look, um...
呃
I can't say what happened at Lento's still doesn't bother me a little bit
蓝调餐厅里发生的事 我还是有点介意
and I'm not really big on second chances,
我个人也不信奉第二次机会
But at the end of the day, anyone this persistent
但说到底 像你这样锲而不舍的人
deserves a second chance.
应该得到第二次机会
You lost me at persistent.
我锲而不舍 什么意思
What? I...
什么 我...
I don't know what you mean.
我不懂你的意思
The gifts, the notes, the, um, the mime?
那些礼物 纸条 还有那个哑剧演员
Mimes creep me out.
我最怕哑剧演员了
Oh. So, um...
那么
You didn't do any of that stuff?
这些都不是你做的吗
Well, no. I mean...
不是啊
You didn't return my calls,
你一直不回我电♥话♥
I got the message. You know.
我懂你的意思
I moved on.
就放弃了
Oh, I just noticed there was a box in there
我只是刚才去取咖啡时
with your name on it when I was picking up my coffee just now, so...
注意到有个小盒子 上面写着你的名字
Well, uh, I gotta run.
我得走了
Take care.
保重
Yeah. You, too.
你也是
"Roses are red, violets are blue,
玫瑰是红的 紫罗兰是蓝的
"I can't hide my feelings,
我无法隐藏对你的向往
that's why I keep spilling things on you."
所以我一而再地把东西撒在你身上
You?
是你
It is just that since the first time I saw you,
自从第一次见到你
And for months now, every time I try to talk to you,
几个月来 每次我想和你说话
or do something to impress you,
或者做一些打动你的事
I-I get nervous.
我就开始紧张
So I mess it all up.
然后就犯错误
You were on the rooftop with the flowers?
屋顶上撒花的是你
I know. I must come across like a total buffalo.
我知道 你肯定觉得我像个小肠
A buffoon?
你是说小丑吧
Yes. Yes, thank you, a buffoon.
对对 谢谢 我的意思是小丑
And if I had to do it all over,
如果能重来一次
I would definitely rethink the mime.
我肯定不会雇哑剧演员
But still, I...
但是
I have to keep trying with you.
但我不会放弃你
Because the truth is,
因为
whenever I see you smile,
每次见到你微笑
it makes me forget
我就忘了
whatever I'm saying,
我在说什么
whatever I'm thinking,
想什么
even what I'm doing.
做什么
How can I ignore this?
我怎能忽视这种感觉
If I use this to bring him here,
如果我用这个把他召来
it might break him out of his ghost loop.
说不定能帮他解脱
What are we doing?
这是在干嘛
You're about to meet Dr. Glassman.
你马上就会见到格拉斯曼医生
Suction, where's the suction?
抽吸器在哪里
He's here.
他来了
Who are you?
你是谁
Where's my patient?
我的病人呢
This is your patient.
他就是你的病人
Bill Jett.
比尔·杰特
He survived the operation. You didn't cause his death.
他的手术成功了 你没有害死他
No.
不对
This isn't my patient.
他不是我的病人
No, that's his grandson.
的确不是 这是他的孙子
This is your patient.
他才是你的病人
No.
不可能
My patient is just a boy.
我的病人是个孩子
Yes.
没错
He was 50 years ago.
五十年前 他的确只是个孩子
But he survived.
但他活下来了
And he's right here.
他现在就站在你面前
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表