剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
They found tina's body.
找到蒂娜的尸体了
She was laying dead in the street.
横尸街头
She's been a Jane Doe in some morgue in downtown New York.
她在纽约某停尸房♥里很久 一直无人认领
ODed on prescription meds.
处方药嗑药过量
You know what, I'm not surprised.
意料之中
I felt high when I was dancing.
我跳舞时也觉得很爽
She must have been doing drugs just to make it through the night.
她一定是为了撑过晚上而嗑药了
Cops were finally able to search her apartment.
警♥察♥搜查了她的公♥寓♥
They found a lot of hidden cash.
屋里找到了很多现金
Her friend said that she had money, enough to OD.
她朋友说她很有钱 足够嗑药过量了
But then why would she be blaming Dr. Morgan for her death?
可她为何要把自己的死怪在摩根医生身上
Maybe 'cause he turned on her.
也许因为他抛弃了她
Threatening her to make her leave town.
威胁她离开本镇
Except he's not the guy they saw at the club.
可夜♥总♥会♥的人见到的不是他
It was Bedford, your boss, your teacher.
而是贝德福德 你的老板和老师
My teacher?
我的老师
Yeah, it was Bedford. Look, I'll explain later.
就是他 我待会解释
Now we just have to figure out how he's involved.
我们现在要弄清楚 他怎么卷进来的
Think he's sleeping with her, too?
你觉得他们也发♥生♥关♥系♥了
No, it's gotta be more than that
应该不止这样
For the shadows to get involved.
否则影子不会出面干涉
The shadows?
影子
Yeah, Aiden said that I'm not supposed to talk to Bedford
艾登说 我不该去找贝德福德
because they don't like it when I do.
因为他们不喜欢我这么做
The shadows,
影子
the parts that get left behind when people go into the light,
人们走进光里之后 留在光外的部分
They actually want something?
他们居然还有目的
Well, whatever it is,
不管影子是什么
they're scary enough that the book decided to rewrite itself
他们可怕到 能让书自行改写
to erase any mention of them.
删去了提到他们的内容
Ok, just pretend for a moment that any of this makes sense.
就算这都说得通
The shadows are in bed with the president?
影子跟校长上♥床♥
That dude just gets more and more evil.
这家伙越来越邪恶了
It's you!
是你
No, you're wrong.
你错了
I'm the one you should punish!
你要惩罚的人不是我
No.
不要
No.
不要
Was he injured? Only his ego.
他受伤了吗 只伤到了自尊
I heard that when maintenance finally pried open the elevator door,
听说维修工好不容易撬开电梯门
they found the president curled up in the fetal position.
却发现校长像个婴儿一样蜷缩着
I only wish I could have been there to see it.
真想亲眼看看
Eli, he's a person.
伊莱 别这样
A haunted person who has a ghost that we can't cross over
他被鬼魂纠缠 而那鬼魂无法超度
until we find out what happened between them.
除非查清他们之间的纠葛
Wait a minute, what do you mean, what happened between them?
等一下 他们之间有什么纠葛
Do we think that Tina was sleeping with both Morgan and Bedford?
我们怀疑蒂娜同摩根和贝德福德都有染吗
I don't know about that,
我不清楚
But I do know one thing that they both wanted.
我只知道他们都想要一件东西
You asked me to look for a connection, right?
你让我寻找他们之间的联♥系♥
Well, I think I found one.
我找到了
Right around the time that tina went missing,
就在蒂娜失踪的时候
Bedford became president of the university.
贝德福德成了大学的校长
Guess who he was running against.
猜猜他的竞争对手是谁
Dr. Morgan.
摩根医生
Who acted like he'd been threatened before about his affair with Tina.
他貌似以前就因跟蒂娜有染被人威胁过
But if Bedford wanted the affair to go public,
可贝德福德若希望这事公开
why would he be at the club threatening Tina to get her to leave town?
为什么要在夜♥总♥会♥威胁蒂娜离开呢
You know what, maybe it's the other way around.
也许恰恰相反
Maybe Bedford was paying her to go public
也许是贝德福德花钱让她公开
and Morgan was threatening her to be quiet and then go.
而摩根威胁让她闭口离开
Yeah, but would either one of those guys
可他们会为了一份工作
threaten a girl's life over a job?
而威胁一个女孩吗
What if it was about more than the job?
也许不仅仅是一份工作那么简单
What if it was about the book?
也许是为了那本书
Wasn't Bedford managing the sale of Rockland's rare book collection,
不正是贝德福德主办了珍藏书销♥售♥会吗
the one with our book in it?
我们的书也在其中
Till it got stolen and ended up with us.
直到书被盗 辗转到了我们手里
So you think that Bedford knew about the book, then?
所以你认为贝德福德知道书的事
I'm sure the shadows did.
影子肯定知道
There must be some reason why they don't want you talking to him.
他们不想让你找他谈话 必有原因
If the wrong people got a hold of that thing...
书若落入歹人之手
Bedfordd's president now.
贝德福德现在是校长
He'd have total control over it.
他能完全掌控
Maybe that's what he's been after all along.
也许这才是他的真正目的
You want to tell me why you're going around
你到底为什么四处打听
asking questions about me and Tina Clark?
我跟蒂娜·克拉克的事
And the day after you're asking these questions,
你问我之后的第二天
it's in the news that she's dead?
新闻上就说她死了
Doesn't that sound strange to you?
你不觉得奇怪吗
No, the only thing that seems strange to me is this...
不怪 唯一奇怪的是
from the day I got here, you know, I've been defending you
自从我进医院工作 就一直为你辩解
against people who say you're too hard on your staff.
告诉那些说你对下属过于苛刻的人
And you know what I tell them?
你知道我怎么说的吗
I tell them it's because you care.
我说 那是因为你关心
You care about us, you care about our patients.
你关心我们 关心病人
and because you're an honest man.
因为你是个诚实的人
But ever since this tina thing started,
可自从蒂娜的事开始
No, doctor, you have not been an honest man.
医生 你就不再诚实了
You're angry at me?
你生我的气吗
No. You're stonewalling me.
不是 你是想阻止我
Why is that, Dr. Morgan?
为什么要这样 摩根医生
You're right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 很抱歉
I just don't know how. If you're sorry,
可我不知道怎么办 抱歉的话
stop lying and tell me what happened.
就别说谎 告诉我到底发生了什么
Some people call it a perk of my job.
有人称之为赚外快
I call it a waste of my time,
我觉得完全是浪费时间
But attending surgeons are wined and dined by sales reps all the time.
医药销♥售♥代表经常会请主治医生吃饭
This one night,
有天晚上
the sales reps dragged me to a strip club.
销♥售♥代表把我带去脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
I'm not going to pretend I didn't look.
我不打算装作没瞥过几眼
But I really wasn't in the mood.
可我真的没心情
So I went outside to get some air.
于是我就出去透透气
On the way out, I passed a partially opened door.
出去的时候 我走过一扇半开的门
I glanced inside, and I saw Tina
往里瞥了一眼 看到了蒂娜
giving someone a private dance.
在给某人单独跳舞
It would have ended there, but...
我本想马上离开
She looked up and saw me.
可她抬头看到了我
Soon as I got outside,
我一到外面
she was running to catch me.
她就跑出来找我
Dr. Morgan!
摩根医生
No, please wait!
请等一下
She needed to tell me that she only danced to pay her tuition bills.
她告诉我 她跳舞是为了交学费
I told her it was none of my business.
我说这不关我的事
You've got to understand!
请你理解我
But...she was so ashamed, she couldn't stop crying.
可是 她十分羞愧 一直在哭
I gave her my shoulder.
我借了肩膀给她靠
But it didn't take long for it to turn into something more.
可很快 我们就逾越了界线
Didn't you try to break it off?
你没打算停止这关系吗
A hundred times.
想过一百次了
I'm not saying that I don't share the blame,
不是我想要推卸责任
but Tina had problems.
蒂娜自己也有问题
She had an addictive personality,
她个性成瘾
and not just about us, either.
不仅是我们的关系
Do you think she was stealing meds?
你认为她在偷药品 是吗
I never caught her,
我从未逮到过她
but I recognized the behavior.
但从她的举止上可以认定
And I'm pretty sure she was using.
而且我很肯定她自己在服药
How did it end?
最后怎么了结的
My old friend, Josh Bedford.
我的老朋友 乔什·贝德福德
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表