剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Aiden, slow down.
艾登 慢点
Mom, I'm doing something.
妈妈 我赶着做事呢
It doesn't matter. Get downstairs and take off those muddy boots, right now.
不管 下楼把脏鞋给我脱了 快
Ok. Let me do this one.
我来脱这只
There you go.
好了
Gross. Jacket.
脏死了 脱雨衣
Aiden, slow down.
艾登 慢点
You're always making me go slow!
你总是叫我慢点
Yeah. Where is your dad?
没错 你♥爸♥爸呢
I don't know.
不知道
Well, hello.
先生找谁
For me?
给我的
For you.
给你的
They're beautiful.
真美
What happened to your double shift?
你不用加班吗
Well, Ramirez is covering for me.
拉米雷斯替我的班
Ah, I knew I liked Ramirez.
我爱拉米雷斯
Yeah. I covered for him last month when he had a hot date,
我上月替过他 他有个燃情约会
So he's just returning the favor.
他这次还我人情
So you've got a hot date?
你也有燃情约会吗
Well, I do... If you say yes.
当然 前提是你答应
Sorry.
抱歉
Look, between my double shifts
鉴于我的双班倒
And your double career,
以及你的双重职业
You and I
咱俩
Never get to spend the night out together, alone.
从没单独外出约会过
Let's just do that once, tonight. Just you and me.
今晚就约会一次吧 只有你和我
I'm sorry. I think I'm going to have to take a rain check.
不好意思 恐怕得改期了
Not another estate sale.
该不会又去卖♥♥♥房♥♥吧
No, it's not that.
不是
It's just, Delia's on a really hot date
只是迪莉娅 燃情有约
And Eli has his evening lecture,
伊莱晚上要讲课
Ned is cramming for midterms,
内德又在恶补期中考试
So we don't have anybody to watch Aiden.
所以没有人照看艾登
I lined up somebody else.
我找了个帮手来
Someone else? Yeah.
帮手 对
It's a girl named Kelly Ferguson.
一个女孩 叫凯莉·费格森
You know the Davidsons down the street?
还记得街那头的戴维森一家吗
She's their new nanny.
她就是那家人的新保姆
Yeah, I've seen her around.
我见过她
Sarah Davidson says she's the best nanny they've ever had.
莎拉·戴维森夸她是请过最好的保姆
I don't know. I don't know.
我拿不下主意
Aiden was up all night,
艾登昨晚又没睡觉
and he's been a crank all day.
今天一整天都怪怪的
Look, when I interviewed Kelly last week,
我上周面试过凯莉了
I saw Ben have a total meltdown.
本恩完全就是个混世小魔王
She handled him like a trouper.
但她处理得游刃有余
You interviewed her?
你面试过她了
And you had this planned since last week?
你从上周就开始合计这约会了
Yeah.
对
Well...
好吧
I've got a hot date, what am I going to wear?!
我要燃情约会啦 该怎么穿才好呢
Hi, Kelly.
你好 凯莉
Come on in.
进来吧
Thanks. Melinda, right?
谢谢 你是梅林达吧
Yep, that's me.
对 是我
Hey, Kelly. Hey, thanks for this.
凯莉 谢谢你能来
Let me take from you. Thanks.
我来帮你拿吧 谢谢
The last time Aiden came over to play with Ben,
自从艾登上次过来找本恩一起玩
he fell in love with this 3D puzzle they were working on.
他们俩就疯狂爱上了这副三维拼图
So I thought maybe we could do one tonight.
所以我想 今晚我可以和他一起拼
He's gonna love that.
他一定会喜欢的
Aiden, would you like to come and say hi to Kelly?
艾登 来和凯莉打个招呼
Come on, Aiden, come on, and say hi.
来啊 艾登 来打个招呼
Hi, Aiden.
艾登 你好
You smell bad.
你闻起来很臭
Aiden!
艾登
Aiden! It's ok.
艾登 没关系
It's probably the garlic and onions I was cooking with earlier.
八成是做饭时留下的大蒜和洋葱味
You know, they're good for you,
它们对身体有好处
but they're kinda stinky.
虽然有点臭
Why don't I show you where you can put your stuff?
我带你去放东西吧
Ok.
好
Aiden. Don't you like Kelly?
艾登 你不喜欢凯莉吗
She's ok.
还好啦
Ok, well, is something wrong?
那有什么不对劲吗
I mean, does she scare you?
她有吓到你吗
No, mom. She just really stinks.
没有 就是闻起来太臭了
Aiden, that is really not a nice thing to say!
艾登 这样非常不礼貌
How we doing here?
没事了吧
Fine, but you can talk to your son about his manners.
当然 但你得好好教教儿子礼貌
Yeah. Let me show you
好吧 我带你去
What we were thinking about for Aiden's dinner.
看看艾登晚餐都吃点啥
Ok.
好
Can I be excused?
我可以走了吗
I thought fish sticks were your favorite.
你不是最喜欢吃鱼糕吗
Only when my mom makes them.
我只喜欢妈妈做的
I totally get it.
我能理解
I could only ever eat PB&J when my mom made it.
我也只吃妈妈做的花生果酱三明治
I can make you a sandwich.
我可以给你做个三明治
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Ok. Maybe later.
好吧 那晚点再吃
You want to help me with this puzzle?
愿意来帮我拼图吗
What is it?
什么拼图
A volcano.
火山
My dad made me a real volcano.
爸爸给我做了个真火山
Smoke and lava and everything.
会冒烟 喷岩浆 和真的一样
That one's dumb.
这个太逊了
Ok, how about you tell me what you want to do.
好吧 那你说想玩什么
I want to play hide and seek.
我想玩捉迷藏
That sounds great.
听起来不错
You're it!
你捉我
Even better.
好极了
1, 2,
一 二
3, 4, 5,
三 四 五
6,
六
7, 8, 9,
七 八 九
10, 11, 12,
十 十一 十二
13, 14,
十三 十四
15,
十五
16, 17,
十六 十七
18, 19,
十八 十九
20.
二十
Ready or not, here I come.
准备好了吗 我来了
Hey, Kelly?
凯莉
Help! Help!
救命
I tried to get it open, but it was stuck, and Aiden was freaking out!
我用力开 但栓卡住了 艾登吓坏了
Mom! Baby!
妈妈 宝贝
Are you ok?
你没事吧
I'm ok. Come here.
我没事 快过来
I'm ok.
我没事
I'm ok.
我没事
I am so sorry.
我万分抱歉
I didn't mean to ruin your evening.
破坏了你们的约会
No, it's...you did the right thing.
没有 你做得很正确
What happened?
发生了什么
I don't know.
我不知道
We were playing hide and seek.
我们在玩捉迷藏
I guess he must have locked himself in the crawl space.
我想他把自己锁在隔层间里了
I was screaming really loud.
我很大声地喊
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表