剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Yeah!
是的
I'm sorry, I'm just a little confused.
不好意思 我有点糊涂了
Because didn't you leave Bruce so that the two of you could be together?
你离开布鲁斯 不是为了杰克吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I read a transcript at the radio station.
我在电台读过一份脚本
On air you told your wife that you were leaving
你跟你妻子说想离婚
to be with Daisy.
跟戴茜在一起
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
The ghost has been using the radio station to haunt people.
鬼魂利用电台纠缠着别人
He dug up your call
他找到你的电♥话♥记录
and tricked the new DJs into playing it on air.
让新来的主持在电台里播放对话内容
Ok, Jack, what call? What is she talking about?
杰克 什么电♥话♥ 她在说什么
Wait a minute, you didn't know about the radio show?
等一下 你不知道电台的事
No.
不知道
You told your wife what?
你对你妻子说了什么
Ok, I can explain.
我可以解释
Thank you for trying to help us,
多谢你的帮助
but I really think that you should leave.
我觉得你该离开了
The ghost is angry.
这鬼魂很愤怒
He blames what happened that day, your call, for his death.
他把自己的死怪罪于你的那通电♥话♥
There's one song that keeps playing over and over again,
有首歌♥不停地重播
and the DJ who got you to do this,
怂恿你打这通电♥话♥的主持
he's been tortured by it for years.
被鬼魂缠了很多年
What song?
哪首歌♥
Coldplay, "In My Place."
酷玩乐队 "在我这边"
That's the song that was playing when the picture broke.
相框碎的时候 也在放这首歌♥
Ok, so does it mean anything to you?
这首歌♥对你有什么意义吗
Is it your song with Bruce?
是你跟布鲁斯的情歌♥吗
No.
不是
Ok, so you've never heard it before
你以前没听过吗
when strange things have happened like today?
也没遇到过今天这样的怪事
Nothing like this has ever happened.
这种怪事从没遇见过
Why would he punish us?
他为什么要惩罚我们
We didn't do anything wrong.
我们没做错
We fell in love.
我们相爱了
After you separated from your wife.
在你离开你妻子之后
Look, I freelanced at the place that Jack worked.
我在杰克工作的地方做自♥由♥撰稿人
I left one day because I got a phone call from the police
我离开 是因为一天接到警♥察♥的电♥话♥
saying that my fianc was missing.
说我的未婚夫失踪了
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
I couldn't function, for days, for weeks.
无心工作 煎熬了数周
I never even went back to that place.
我再也没有回去那里
It was months before I ran into Jack again.
跟杰克相爱是好几个月之后的事了
By then, I'd split up with my wife.
那时 我早已跟妻子分开了
Look, I don't know what my husband told some stupid radio show.
我不知道我丈夫在电台节目里说过什么
But if you can really talk to ghosts,
你若真能跟鬼沟通
You tell Bruce. You tell him we did nothing wrong.
你告诉布鲁斯 我们没有做错
Nothing.
一点都没
So that's it?
就这样吗
The husband didn't explain anything?
她丈夫没有怎么解释吗
He showed me my way to the door
他给我指了门在哪儿
as if I'd never been kicked out of a house before.
我也不是第一次被人赶出来了
Do you think that they were lying?
你觉得他们在说谎吗
I think she didn't know about the radio stunt.
我觉得她真不知道电台的事
How is that possible? I don't know.
那怎么可能 我不知道
I mean, maybe they didn't have any friends in common.
也许他们没有共同的朋友
You know, Daisy never back to that office.
戴茜再也没回办公室
They didn't have very many listeners.
电台的听众也不多
Yeah, but if they were a couple...
但如果他们当时已经好上了
Well, maybe they weren't.
也许不是
Maybe she was telling the truth.
也许她说的是实话
Listen, they would not be the first cheaters
我见过很多出轨的男女
to claim that they only hooked up after both parties were free.
全都声称是在双方都单身后才好上的
Is it possible that the ghost didn't know
是否可能 鬼魂并不知道
that they wound up together? Yeah, but how?
他们当时好上了 怎么会
I mean, even if they waited out of decency
就算他们为了面子
to tell their friends once Bruce went missing.
等到布鲁斯失踪后 才公开恋情
You know, he's a ghost.
可他是鬼
I think he would have known.
他怎会不知道
Yeah. But how come the ghost is just haunting the DJ?
但鬼魂为什么只缠上主持人
I'd have to ask him that,
这得问他本人
but he doesn't seem to want to come to the party.
但他貌似不愿意参加派对
Some party.
派对啊
Listen, I'm gonna park. And I'll see you...
我要停车了
Help...help!
救命 救命
Melinda!
梅林达
What happened? Are you ok?
出什么事了 你没事吧
I'm fine. I think I know how Bruce died,
我没事 我知道布鲁斯怎么死的了
And maybe where he is.
以及在哪死的
You had a vision?
你看到了意象
I know I should be used to this, but...
我知道我该习惯了 但
Daisy said that her fiance just blew out of work suddenly,
戴茜说 她未婚夫突然在工作中失踪了
And he works at Duncroft Electronics.
他就职于邓科福特电子
Where is that? It's off of Amherst Road.
公♥司♥在哪 在艾摩斯特路口
Ok, and he thought that his fiance was heading for the Bahamas.
他以为他的未婚妻正前往巴哈马渡假
So what street would he take to the airport?
他会选哪条路去机场
Probably the Teason Expressway.
应该会走迪森高速
It's got some bad curves, but it's the fastest way.
有几个弯很难拐 但走那里最快
Right. And it runs along the river.
对 而且还沿着河
Hi, I need to speak to Detective Blair. It's important.
我找布莱尔警官 有急事
It was so weird.
当时太怪了
I mean, the car was completely submerged,
车子完全陷入水中
but that song was still playing.
那首歌♥仍在播放
And while he was dying.
伴随着他的死亡
Well, I guess Aiden was right.
我想艾登是对的
You know, Daisy really was Bruce's undoing.
戴茜就是布鲁斯的死因
I'm still not sure Aiden gave me that vision.
我仍不确定意象是不是艾登给我的
I mean, I think the ghost wanted me
我觉得鬼魂想让我知道
to know that he suffered, and not alone.
他遭受的痛苦 而且不是独自一人
Are you sure that there weren't two people found in that car?
你确定车里没有第二人吗
Just this one.
只有这个
But I heard a woman screaming.
但我听到了一个女人的尖叫
I don't know what to tell you, honey.
我不知道能告诉你什么 宝贝
That car they found him in,
他的车被发现时
the doors were locked, the windows were open.
门锁住了 窗子是开的
It was registered to Bruce Adler.
车主是布鲁斯·艾德勒
Until the cops get the dental records,
警方要对比牙齿记录后
they can't notify the family.
才能通知他家人
Maybe they need dental records,
也许他们需要牙齿记录
but I don't.
但我不需要
That's the ghost.
鬼魂就是他
Jack, hi.
杰克
Hi, um, can I talk to you?
能和你谈谈吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
After you'd left,
你走之后
Daisy was really upset.
戴茜非常失落
I'm sorry to hear that.
很抱歉
But the haunting that you experienced, it's only the beginning.
但你们被鬼缠上的经历 只是刚开始
The thing is, Daisy was telling the truth.
问题是 戴茜说的是实话
About how the two of you got involved.
关于你们相爱的时间
Yes.
是的
So then why would you go on air
那你为什么要通过电台
and tell your wife that you were leaving her for another woman?
告诉你妻子 你要为另一个女人而离开她
A woman you coincidentally married.
后来碰巧才相爱的女人
Do you get my confusion?
你明白我的疑惑吗
Your wife's, the ghost?
你妻子 那个鬼
Wait, you talked to my ex,
等等 你找过我前妻了
Maggie? Yes.
麦琪 是的
And you say Bruce died because he heard us on the radio?
而布鲁斯的死 是因为听到了广播
I think he was going to the airport to stop you.
我想他是想去机场拦住你们
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表