剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Sit next to this man, Melinda. We're going to help him.
梅林达 坐到他旁边去 他需要我们的帮助
Grandma...
祖母
It's all right, honey.
宝贝 没关系
You and your grandmother are the only ones here who can see me.
这里只有你和你祖母能看见我
Will you help me?
你能帮我吗
That's my wife.
那是我妻子
We've been together for 26 years and then I had to go.
我们一起生活了26年 现在我得走了
I had to go so quickly I didn't have time to say goodbye to her,
我走得如此匆忙 还没和她道别
didn't have time to tell her how much I love her.
来不及告诉她我多爱她
And she really needs to hear it now.
她非常需要知道这些
Will you give her that message for me?
你能帮我告诉她吗
How will she know it's from you?
怎么才能让她相信是你说的
Tell her I want her to keep on having
告诉她 我希望她能像以前一样
a glass of champagne every Friday night.
每周五晚上喝一杯香槟
I want her to light the fire like we always did
像以前一样升着炉火
and make our secret toast to the moon and stars
在夜空下对着繁星默默许愿
like we always did.
就像以前一样
And tell her to never feel alone.
告诉她千万不要觉得孤单
And then she'll know.
她会听懂的
I don't understand.
我不明白
I know, honey.
宝贝 没关系
But you will.
你会明白的
Can't we sneak out? They'll never miss us.
我们溜出去吧 不会有人发现的
We haven't collected all of our gifts yet.
礼物可还没收齐呢
True.
也对
Besides, your uncle Vinnie might fall into the bandstand again.
还有 你叔叔温尼也许又会冲上舞台跳一段
Come on, can't miss that.
好戏不容错过
I think he was dancing with Andrea. That's what I heard.
听说他在跟安德里亚跳舞
She kicked him with those boots.
她却总是踩到他
Don't tell me you see something.
不要告诉我你又看到了
No. No.
不 没有
No. No way. It's nothing. That's good. That's good.
没看见什么 那就好
Because it'd be nice to keep the celebration,
我希望婚礼能顺利进行
you know, among the living. But the night is young.
不受死人打扰 夜还长着呢
Hey. Don't tell me I scared you.
不要告诉我吓着你了
Very funny. I just didn't know if you were gonna make it.
没有 只是没想到你能来
Are you kidding? I finally get to see my only brother settle down.
别开玩笑 终于能看见我的兄弟安定下来
You guys look pretty delirious to me.
你们看起来有点不对劲
We're happy.
我们很幸福
We are. It's just,
只是
Jim is struggling with the job a bit.
吉姆工作上有点问题
The only paramedic I know who hates the sight of blood.
我知道的唯一怕血的医务人员
Someone died on him last week.
上星期有个人 他没能救出来
First time. He's just having a hard time dealing with it.
第一次出事 他需要时间去面对
One time, I took a header off a roof in college.
有一次从学校屋顶上掉下来
Now, don't ask me what I was doing on the roof.
不要问我上屋顶做什么
Broke more damn bones than I knew I had.
我摔断了很多根骨头
He was right there, though. And I was scared to death.
他就在场 我当时吓死了
But the way he talked to me...
但是他和我说的话
Yeah, I know.
我知道
The thing about Jim is that he can take away your fear.
吉姆能让人摆脱恐惧
He makes more of a difference than he knows.
他不知道自己多么与众不同
He would so love to hear that from you.
听到你这么说 他会很高兴的
I'm giving it to you.
我把这话让给你
Save it for when he's really ready to throw in the towel.
等到他真正放弃的时候告诉他
You'll know.
会有用的
迷失士兵
鬼语者 第一季 第1集
Hey, Andrea.
安德里亚
Boss, no way.
老板 不行
You cannot be here today.
你今天不能来这
It's just for the afternoon.
就待一下午
Jim's got some big surprise going and
吉姆在给我准备一个大惊喜
he wants me to stay away from it.
他让我先别回去
And this is the only place you could think of to come?
难道你没有其他地方可以去了
That's unbelievably sad for you.
太可悲了
"Speak and Understand Latin."
《拉丁语读写》
"A Conversation in Latin."
《拉丁语对话》
"Latin for Dummies."
《从头学拉丁》
Please, not another hobby.
拜托 又一个爱好
It is not a hobby.
这不是爱好
I am trying to improve my mind.
我在提升我的思想
I thought you were teaching yourself how to play the guitar.
你不是在自学吉他吗
I was. Wicked blisters, though.
我试过 弹得我满手水泡
Hey, you know, no one actually speaks Latin any more.
现在谁还说拉丁语
That is exactly what appeals to me about it.
这就是我要学的原因
So, what does Jim have planned?
吉姆给你准备了什么
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
He's obsessed with making up for no honeymoon.
他想尽办法为无法度蜜月而做补偿
As well he should be.
当然该补偿
Oh, well, let's see, two weeks in Bermuda
我想想 去百慕大玩两星期
or Andrea's salary?
或者把安德里亚的薪水给我
Honeymoons are totally overrated.
蜜月也没那么重要
What's this?
这是什么
I don't know. I thought you brought it in.
不知道 我以为是你带来的
Well, I've seen it before.
我见过这东西
Or something like it.
或是类似的东西
I shouldn't have had that second bottle, huh?
我不应该喝第二瓶
You know, you only have to do this for the doorway,
你只要抱我出门口就行了
not the whole street.
不用穿过整条街
Oh, now she tells me.
她现在才告诉我
All right. Here we are. The final turn.
好了 到了 最后一段
Our first night in our new home.
我们在新房♥的第一晚
Better make a note of that.
我该把它记下来
All right, step one. Remove blindfold.
好了 第一步 摘掉眼罩
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Step two, close one eye
第二步 闭上一只眼
so you only see the part of it that's almost finished.
你就只会看见完成了的部分
Damn. Wrong eye.
糟了 闭错眼了
I love it!
我好喜欢
I love it. You must've worked, like, a month of nights.
我太喜欢了 你一定花了很久
Don't be too impressed.
不要太感动
The inside still looks like Legoland.
里面还是乱的一塌糊涂
I don't care. It's our home.
我不在乎 这是我们的家
Our home.
我们俩的家
Oh, bad one?
做恶梦了
The usual.
往常一样
Have anything to do with what you saw while we were dancing?
跟跳舞时你看见的有关吗
Hey, I thought you were gonna try and give this a rest.
我觉得你应该停一下
Yeah, and when you find the remote that turns that off,
等你找到遥控器 能把它关掉时
you let me know.
记得告诉我
I'm just worried about you. That's all.
我只是担心你
You're looking out for me, huh?
你是在关心我
No, I'm looking out for me.
我是关心我自己
You punch pretty hard during these bad dreams.
你做梦时打到我了
Yeah, well, maybe I was faking those bad dreams.
也许这些噩梦是我装出来的
I just think you're banking a lot of pain.
我只是担心你积郁成疾
Other people's pain, not mine.
那是别人的事 不是我的
It becomes yours.
现在变成你的了
Look who's talking, Mr Paramedic.
瞧 是谁在说话 救死扶伤的医务人员
It's hard to get used to.
我现在很难适应
What?
什么
Being cared about so much.
受到如此细心的呵护
I know my business.
这是丈夫的职责
I'm taking it. I'm taking your spot.
我就睡你这边了
Help me!
救我
Help me!
救救我
In your house?
在你家吗
Yeah. It's never happened before.
是的 以前从没发生过
Persona non grata.
不速之客
As we say in Latin. What did Jim say?
拉丁语的说法 那吉姆怎么说
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表