剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You cannot let her get away with this.
你不能让她逍遥法外
Thank you.
谢谢
Who was that guy in the photo?
照片里的男人是谁
You know, the one's Kirk's wife's
柯克妻子
gonna be spending all her insurance money on.
打算一起分享保险金的那男人
I have no idea.
我不知道
The pictures that I saw vanished.
我才看了几眼 照片就不见了
Otherwise, Delia would have known.
不然 迪莉娅可能会认识
They all know each other.
他们彼此都认识的
Maybe Mr. Hottie runs in that circle.
也许帅哥先生也是他们圈内的人
I'm sorry. Uh...
不好意思
Mr. Hottie?
帅哥先生是谁
I only call him that because he has a certain appeal.
这么叫他 是因为他真的很帅
That's how it goes, huh? All right.
原来如此 好吧
Yeah, I guess you couldn't ask his wife,
我猜你开不了口问他妻子
"who's this guy you're making out with?" Right?
"你在和哪个男人约会" 对吧
Uh, no, not this time.
对 现在还不是时候
No. Melinda, I don't think this is
不 梅林达 我认为
the kind of woman you're gonna wanna back into a corner.
这种女人 你最好别把她逼急了
If she did it, which I don't know if she did.
如果是她做的 我还不能确定
Really? Why? Well, first of all,
真的吗 为什么 首先
Kirk isn't really sure how he died.
柯克并不清楚自己的死因
Wait. His bout with anaphylactic shock's not specific enough?
过敏性休克发作还不够明确吗
If that's what killed him.
不一定是他的死因
Oh, no, I checked my E-mail. It did.
不 我看了我的邮件
I'm sure of it.
我确信是过敏
They haven't exactly found the allergen yet, but they're gonna find out.
虽然还没找到敏源 但总会找到的
Ok, so then what?
那么然后呢
Well, the police'll check his medical history, right,
警♥察♥会查看他的医疗记录
and then they'll go and see if she knew about the allergy
然后调查她对过敏症是否知情
And then purposely exposed him to the substance.
是否故意把过敏物放在他面前
You know, I have to admit it.
我不得不承认
Maybe he didn't know how she did it,
也许他并不知道她怎么下手的
But why is he so sure that she did?
但他为何这么确定是她干的呢
'cause of the affair.
因为外遇
Which he didn't tell me about,
可他没提起过外遇
Which is weird, because I think he knew.
所以才很怪 我以为他知道
Wait. Don't you get all your visions through him?
等等 你不是要通过他才能看到意象吗
Not necessarily.
不必
Sometimes I can see things that ghosts don't intend,
有时鬼魂没让我看 我也能看到
But he wasn't surprised by the photos.
但他看到照片一点都不惊讶
He was just angry and smug,
他只是生气和自鸣得意
like he was kind of happy that all the details were coming out.
就像是为事情水落石出而高兴
Yeah, the details that'll nail her, right? Justice.
这些细节足以抓捕她了 对吧 报应
Yeah, or revenge.
对 或是报仇
Is this Aiden's?
这是艾登的吗
Yeah, it is.
是的
This is part of his magic kit.
这是魔术小盒的道具
This is his on-the-go, traveling bag of tricks.
这是他不离身的旅行魔术包
You know, he...he was doing a trick today
他今天表演了一个魔术
where he moved the ball from one hand to the other,
将小球从一只手变到另一只手
and you were helping him with that, right?
是你帮他的吗
Did you... did you teach him that?
你之前教过他吗
No.
没有
Well, then where did he learn it?
那他从哪儿学来的
Ah, maybe his friends or tv or...
也许是那些朋友 或电视 或
The book has illustrations.
魔术书上有说明
You think he got some ghostly help?
你觉得他有鬼魂相助
It's possible.
有可能
Speaking of help, hold on.
说到帮助 我来吧
No, no, no. It's fine. Relax.
不 没关系 你躺会儿
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Honey, what is it?
亲爱的 怎么了
Whwhat... There were these...
怎么 都是些...
I sw...I swear I...
我 我发誓
I know. I know.
我了解
Intestines?
肠子吗
What the hell do those mean?
到底是什么意思
That he hates her guts. Funny.
他讨厌她的内脏 好冷
I don't understand. I mean, usually when I get a vision,
我也不懂 通常我看到意象
It's something that the ghost wants me to feel.
是因为鬼魂想要我也感受到
Yeah, or torture you with.
对 或是想要折磨你
Well, there's always that. But you know what?
鬼魂总这样 可是
I have done everything that this ghost asked me.
这鬼魂的要求 我都一一照做了
I mean, I've even been helping with the police.
我甚至在帮警♥察♥查案
How are you doing that? Through Jim.
怎么帮 通过吉姆
You know, I don't think the coroner would have even thought
若不是吉姆告诉验尸官
to look for allergens if Jim hadn't mentioned it.
他八成根本没想到要过敏源
Ok, about that, didn't you say that Kirk died from some exposure to mold?
你不是说 柯克是暴露于霉菌中而死的吗
Yeah. They just found out he's allergic to a certain strain.
对 他们发现他对某类菌株过敏
Ok, well, that's interesting,
真有意思
Because this building had mold. It's in the report.
这栋楼里有过霉菌 报告中提到过
You know the inspections that you get
每当有人要买♥♥♥房♥♥子
every time that you're gonna buy a house?
都会做一些检查 对吧
Well, nowadays almost everybody has these inspections done,
现在差不多人人都做这些检查
since an entire industry kind of sprung up
从工业飞速发展之后
convincing people that it could kill you.
人们深信 霉菌可能导致死亡
In this case, it did.
这次是真导致死亡了
Well, usually it's harmless,
通常来说是无害的
But not something that people wanna deal with.
可人们还是不希望房♥子里有霉菌
Maybe that's why the building flipped ownership so fast.
也许这就是房♥屋这么快转手的原因
There's lots of different kinds of molds.
霉菌种类太多了
What are you looking for?
你找哪一种
Well, here it is. "aflatoxin."
找到了 黄曲霉素
Jim called earlier.
吉姆刚才打来电♥话♥
This is what killed Kirk.
就是这个杀了柯克
Who would have gotten this?
谁能拿得到这份报告
The realtors who handled the sale,
负责销♥售♥的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
The owner, and the buyer,
业主 还有买♥♥家
Would Rita have seen it?
丽塔看得到吗
I mean, it's possible.
也有可能
It's just something that the seller has to disclose to the buyer,
检测结果 销♥售♥人员必须向买♥♥家告知
but she was neither.
可她两者都不是
So that would mean she would have to know exactly what he was allergic to
也就是说 她必须知道他对什么过敏
and then scour every building listing
还得筛选所有的房♥源检测报告
looking for a building with that exact kind of mold.
找到一栋刚好有这种霉菌的房♥子
Come on. That's a little nutty.
傻子才这么做呢
Or genius.
错了 是天才
It's the perfect crime.
这手法天衣无缝
She let me right into a trap.
她给我设了圈套
How did she do that?
她怎么做到的
I was supposed to meet her there that day.
我们约好去那里见面的
Under the building? Well, maybe she, uh...I don't know...
在大楼下面 可能她
moved my...moved my body.
移♥动♥了我的尸体
The police said that your body was never moved.
警♥察♥说你的尸体没有被移♥动♥过
Did you tell them everything that you know?
你把知道的都告诉警♥察♥了吗
Did you tell them everything that I told you?
把我告诉你的都告诉他们了吗
Uh, more than I'm comfortable with.
能说的我都说了
Look, I know that you're angry with her,
我知道你在生她的气
But this is your wife we're talking about.
可她是你的妻子
Why would she do this to you?
他为什么要这么对你
Why are you asking me all these questions?
为什么要这么问我
Probably because you never answer any.
因为你从来都不回答
And what was with the entrails?
另外 那些内脏是怎么回事
What? Wh-what are you talking about? What...
什么 你说什么呢
How'd you find out about that?
你怎么知道的
Oh, you didn't mean for me to see them?
你不想让我知道这些吗
I thought all you cared about was bringing me peace.
我以为你只是想让我安息
Rita Jansen was taken in by the police.
丽塔·詹森被警♥察♥带走了
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表