剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
So I asked some questions.
我打听了一下
You asked questions? About the book?
打听什么 那本书吗
Well, who did you ask?
你向谁打听了
Ghosts.
鬼魂
There's so many.
许多鬼魂
Especially here.
这里特别多
In the hospital? Well, what do they say?
医院里吗 他们说什么了
They were scared.
他们吓坏了
So they didn't say much.
不敢多说
Eli said that something possessed a friend of Bedford's.
伊莱说贝德福德的朋友曾经被附身
Is it the shadows?
是影子干的吗
Is that what the ghosts are so scared of?
鬼魂害怕的是影子吗
Is that what you're trying to protect Bedford and Morgan from?
你是因此而保护贝德福德和摩根吗
Tina, please, what is everyone so scared of?
蒂娜 求你告诉我 大家都在怕什么
Who's there?
谁在这里
Is anyone there?
有人吗
Who are you? Is anyone there?
什么人 有人在吗
No!
不要
What are you? No!
什么人 不要
What do you want?
你们想干什么
So what was it? A ghost?
刚才是鬼魂吗
Different than any ghost I've ever met.
与我见过的完全不一样
What do you mean?
什么意思
It was like it could get inside me,
感觉它能进入我体内
And all I felt was cold, fear and hate.
让我浑身充满寒意 恐惧和厌恶
Then it just disappeared?
然后就消失了
Sort of.
算是吧
It was uncoiling like this band of cold slithering off me.
那股寒意就像解开绷带般 逐渐退去
Tina's here. She's just keeping her distance.
蒂娜来了 就站在不远处
Did you tell him what I can do?
你告诉他我的能力了吗
Yeah, I did.
说了
A month ago, I would have booted him out of the hospital.
若在一个月前 我一定会把他撵出医院
But recently, you felt like Tina was here?
可是近来 你能感觉到蒂娜的存在
So this light that she's supposed to go into,
你说她本该走进光里
she stayed back because of me?
却因为我而留了下来
You have to ask her that.
你得自己问问她
Is she here?
她在吗
I don't know where to begin.
真不知该如何开口
I'm so sorry for what happened.
我很抱歉酿成悲剧
I was your teacher.
作为师长
I never should have let us get involved.
我本不该逾越界线
Tell him that he's right,
告诉他 他说得对
But that it's my fault just as much as it is his.
但错不全在他 也怪我自己
She says it's her fault, too.
她说自己也有过错
But if I played a part in leading her down a path to her death...
可对于她的死 我是有责任的
No, I had a pill problem long before I met Forrest.
不怪他 早在认识他之前 我就嗑药了
Her addiction was there long before you were.
她认识你时 早已染上毒瘾
So what's kept her here? How can I help her move on?
那她为何滞留在此 我能怎么帮她离开
I made so many mistakes.
我犯了许多错误
Like not believing in myself
不相信自己
and running away from things when I really should have faced them.
该面对的时候 却选择逃避
But the one thing that I always did was
我处理事情的方法
I took the easy way out.
总是贪图简单
You know, the easy money, The easy relationship.
无论是赚钱 还是男女关系
She always chose the easy way out,
她总是贪图简单
The easy relationship.
关系也是简单处理
Didn't take any work.
的确是不费周折
Do nothing, we stay together.
从我们开始到结束
Do nothing, and it eventually ends.
都是随其自然
Just like Bedford.
跟贝德福德一样
That's what they told him, do nothing and you'll become president.
他们也让他什么都不做 自然就会当上校长
But I'm not going to do that now.
我不会再贪图简单了
I'm not going to leave Forrest alone now, or Bedford.
不能扔下福瑞斯特和贝德福德不管
Even he's not to blame for this.
虽然我的死与贝德福德无关
Tina, I know you want to protect them, But I don't think you can.
蒂娜 我明白你想保护他们 可你办不到
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
You said it yourself.
你自己说过
Ghosts are scared.
鬼魂都吓坏了
Whatever this thing is,
他们害怕的东西
It can hurt them, and they don't have the power to stop it.
能够伤害他们 而他们却无力阻止
Well then, who can?
那谁能
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm going to find out.
但我会弄明白
Tina, whatever this thing is,
蒂娜 无论那是何物
It can't mean more than you being where you belong.
都不值得你留下来
Can you see the light?
看到那道光了吗
Look for the light.
找找那道光
She can see it, she just doesn't want to go in.
她看得见 可她不想进去
If you want to help me, move into the light.
你若真想帮我 就进去吧
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
All the time that we were together,
我们在一起的那段时间
I told myself that I was good for you.
我告慰自己说 这是为你好
But I really wasn't.
其实并非如此
I want to be good for you.
我想为你做点事
Once.
哪怕只一次
Please.
算我求你
Tell him I don't know if we were good for each other...
告诉他 虽然说不清我们在一起是否有益
But he...he was the best thing I ever had.
不过 他是我生命中所最美好的部分
I will.
我会的
She's gone.
她走了
Please, mother, Chopin isn't muzak.
母亲大人 肖邦的曲子不适合当背景乐
Now if you don't pipe down,
再不安静下来
I won't read you your Jane Austen.
我就不给你读《傲慢与偏见》了
Where were we, hmm?
上次念到哪里了
Page 293.
第293页
"But no such happy marriage"
"可惜这桩"
"could now teach the admiring multitude"
"令人羡慕的婚姻"
"what connubial felicity really was"...
"已经不可能实现"
"The, uh, union of a different tendency,"
"千千万万想要缔结真正幸福婚姻的情人"
"and precluding the possible"...
"从此也错过了一个..."
Leave her alone.
别碰她
She's helpless.
她够无助了
She can't even open her eyes, for god sake.
她都已经昏迷不醒了
In the middle of the night,
在某个深夜
when no one is looking,
无人看护她时
I'm going to go to that machine over there,
我将走到那台机器边
the one that keeps me alive,
那台维系着我生命的机器
And unplug it.
我将拔掉电源
I will slowly die, Josh.
让自己慢慢死去 乔什
It will be painful.
那会很痛苦
And it will be on your head.
这份罪孽将算到你头上
Why are you doing this to her?
为什么要这样对待我母亲
You have no right.
谁给你的权力
I've done everything you've asked.
你的要求我都照办了
You've been sharing our business.
你泄露了我们的秘密
That's not acceptable, Josh.
乔什 此举不可原谅
You will pay a price.
你要付出代价
I won't let you hurt her.
我不会让你伤害她
If I have to keep a nurse in here 24 hours a day,
我会派护士全天守护在这里
I will do whatever it takes.
不惜一切
Do you hear me?
明白了
Do you hear me?!
听到我说什么了
Nurse!
护士
I need a nurse!
护士
Nurse! Someone, please!
护士 快来人啊
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表