剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
But then she called me from the lake house
但她后来从湖边小屋给我打电♥话♥
And I drove up to see her.
我于是开车去见她
I knew I shouldn't.
我知道不该去的
The thing is,
但等她到达
I died hours before she got there.
我已经死了好几个小时了
I hit my head on the sink when I fell.
我摔倒时头撞到了水池
Evvy!
伊芙琳
Just like the coroner said.
正如验尸官所说
Evvy.
伊芙琳
She didn't have a pulse.
她没有脉搏
Her skin was so cold.
皮肤冰冷
Evvy! Oh, my god.
伊芙琳 天哪
She was dead. No!
她死了 不会的
I didn't know what had happened.
我不知道她怎么死的
I knew that if anybody found her like that,
但我知道 如果被人发现她的尸体
with the candles and the flowers...
还有满屋的蜡烛和鲜花
I panicked. I hid everything.
我慌了 所以我清理了现场
I hated leaving you like that, Evvy.
伊芙琳 我不想就那样把你丢在那里
I just didn't know what else to do.
但我实在不知道该怎么办
Please tell her I'd have done the same thing.
请告诉她 换作是我 也会这么做
I was dead.
我都死了
Why put our families through anymore pain?
何必让两家人再经受一次打击
She understands
她理解
why you did that.
你为什么要那么做
No wonder you were so upset when she died.
难怪她死后你这么伤心
I thought I was protecting her.
我以为我是在保护她
Ray and Eli and you, Casey, and Don.
保护雷 伊莱 你和唐
I carry that guilt with me every day since.
从那以后 内疚感时刻纠缠着我
But you called the caretaker
但你后来打电♥话♥给门卫
so that somebody would find her.
好让他发现她的尸体
I couldn't bear the thought of her just lying there dead like that.
我不忍♥让她就那样陈尸在那里
So our marriage was just some lie?
原来我们的婚姻不过是个谎言吗
It's not that simple.
不是那么简单的
I just...
我只是
I couldn't change who I am.
无法改变我的取向
What is it? What are they saying?
他们在说什么
They have some stuff to figure out.
他们有一些事需要理清
So do we.
我们也是
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
I do love you, Ray.
我是爱你的 雷
So much that I wanted you to be able to die in peace.
所以我希望你能平静地死去
And if there is another life waiting,
如果有来世
I hope to be honest with myself and the people I love.
我希望能对自己和我爱的人都诚实一点
What you're saying is that
你的意思是
you could only truly be happy if...
如果我当时退出
if I would have just stepped aside?
你才可能得到幸福吗
Not this time around.
不是的
I wasn't strong enough for that.
我不够勇敢 不敢放手去爱她
But Eli, you said it yourself,
但伊莱 就像你说的
the heart goes where it goes.
心随所动
This life is done now.
这辈子已经结束了
But I just hope...
但我希望
Can you ever forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Honestly, I... I don't know.
老实说 我不知道
But maybe...maybe you can help me get there.
但或许 你能帮我原谅你
Maybe.
或许吧
Oh, my.
天啊
It's so beautiful.
真美
Are you ready to say good-bye?
你准备好与他们告别了吗
I don't think I can.
我做不到
What is it, sweetie?
怎么了 宝贝
I know that you two have to move on,
我知道你们得离开
and I know some day I'm gonna join you,
我也知道总有一天能和你们重逢
But right now, after all this,
但经过了这么多
I just feel like there's so much I don't know about you.
我感到太不了解你们了
Ray, maybe we should stay.
雷 或许我们该留下来
What?
什么
Well, we can't leave him like this.
我们总不能就这样丢下他
Not right now.
现在还不行
He's a grown man.
他是个大男人了
Mom, don't just stay because of me. You shouldn't.
妈 别为了我留下来
What better reason would there be?
不为你 还能为了什么呢
Evelyn, we're gonna miss the bus.
伊芙琳 过会儿赶不上了
The light's fading. Come on.
光黯下去了 快啊
It'll be back.
光会回来的
And so will we.
我们也会
I still just can't believe my mom was gay.
我还是不敢相信我妈是同性恋
You know, that might not have been the word she would have used.
估计她不喜欢被叫做同性恋
I've counseled so many patients in her situation.
我开导过很多她这样的女人
Maybe if she just would have told us.
如果她早点告诉我们就好了
It would have been hard,
虽然很难接受
But we would have worked through it.
但我们一定能想通的
You still will.
你会想通的
And when they're ready, they'll move on.
而他们想通后 就会超度的
But hey, the good news is you and Casey can be together.
好在 你和凯西可以在一起了
She still hasn't called.
她还没打给我
We're supposed to get together later for a drink.
本来说好过会儿去喝点东西的
You know, you might want to change.
你最好换件衣服
Why?
为什么
I know what'll happen. We'll go out on a few dates, if I'm lucky.
我知道结局 若运气好 我们还能约会几次
She'll tell me she's really starting to like me
然后她会告诉我 她真的开始喜欢我了
and she thinks what a unique guy I am,
而且我是个很特别的男人
but the ghost thing freaks her out.
但她应付不来这些怪力乱神的事
Not if she's the right person.
她若是你注定的另一半 就不会这样
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
Anyway, thanks.
总之谢谢你了
It's Casey. I should...
是凯西 我接一下
Hey, Case.
喂 凯西
Yeah.
嗯
Well, yeah. I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
A lot. And I...
很喜欢 我...
Unique, huh?
很特别是吗
So I've been told.
别人也这么说
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表