剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I hate to tell you this,
我真不想告诉你
but he does not want to be a doctor when he grows up.
他长大后不想当医生
He let me know this morning he would like to be a mail carrier.
他今早告诉我 想当邮递员
From a doctor to a mail carrier.
从医生到邮递员
Who works for the Pony Express.
而且是驿马快信的邮递员
Wait a minute.
等等
Were there any ghosts involved in this last night?
昨晚有鬼魂在吗
No, we were just watching an old western on tv.
没有 我们看了一部西部老片而已
You know what, not everything is paranormal.
不是每件事都牵涉到非自然的
Some things are just normal.
有些事就是这么自然
Not usually between the two of us.
你我之间例外
Come on, it's heartburn from that damn keen-wa stir-fry.
没事 吃了爆炒藜麦有点烧心而已
Your little health nut friend better start working on his English.
你那傻头傻脑的朋友最好练练听力
I told him "no peppers," not "mo' peppers."
我说"不要辣椒" 不是"加辣椒"
Ray, I know you scarfed a foot-long from the street cart.
雷 你在路边摊上狼吞虎咽的
There's mustard on your tie.
领带上还粘着芥末呢
What is Eli's dad doing here?
伊莱的爸爸来这儿干嘛
Mr. James?
詹姆斯先生
What? Melanie?
梅勒妮
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
Melinda. This is my husband. He's a doctor here.
梅林达 这是我丈夫 他是这里的医生
Are you ok? I'm fine.
你身体不舒服吗 我很好
I mean Case here's worked up over a bout of indigestion.
凯西把消化不良小题大做了
It's nothing. He's having trouble breathing,
没什么 他有点呼吸困难
Chest pains.
伴有胸痛
Feeling any numbness in your left arm
左臂有麻木感吗
or any pain in your jaw?
或是下颌疼痛
Of course I'm numb and in pain. I'm old.
当然又麻又痛 我都一把年纪了
But I'm leaving here before you charge me for talking to you.
我马上就走 免得你向我收诊费
Mr. James, you could be having a heart attack, ok?
詹姆斯先生 你可能是心脏病犯了
An actual coronary. I need a wheelchair.
冠状动脉问题 推把轮椅过来
Look, my coronary is fine.
我冠状动脉好着呢
I just need to get back on the "shut up, Casey" diet.
我只需恢复"凯西 闭嘴"的食谱
The only reason I do it is so she'll stop nagging me.
我来医院就是为了不让她继续唠叨下去
I pay her to keep the books,
我付钱是让她记账的
Not harass me every time I look longingly at...
而不是每次我盯着法国人看时
A damn French...
来烦我
Mr. James?
詹姆斯先生
It's gas.
打个嗝而已
Everybody, stand back.
全都别紧张
Wait a minute. We need a cardio work-up now.
慢点 拿个心肺复苏器来
Mr. James, you're gonna be all right.
詹姆斯先生 你还好吧
Go, go. Take her. Casey!
快点 陪着她 凯西
We'll look after him.
我们会照顾他的
I got your message. What's going on?
我收到短讯了 怎么回事
Your dad might be having a heart attack.
你♥爸♥爸可能心脏病发作了
Dad! Don't "dad" me.
爸爸 别叫这么我
It's not a heart attack. I just need a bromo.
不是心脏病 吃两粒吗丁啉就好了
He came into the shop after lunch complaining of chest pains.
午饭后 他来店里说有点胸痛
He should have retired years ago.
他早就应该退休了
Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
The screen door king's not abdicating anytime soon.
他这纱门之王怎么舍得退位
Hi. Um, I'm Casey.
你好 我是凯西
My mom and Eli's dad are business partners.
我妈妈和伊莱的父亲是生意伙伴
Right. We met at the grand reopening.
没错 重新开业那天 我们见过
God, I sure hope he's ok.
天啊 但愿他没事
He's fine. Excuse me.
他没事的 失陪一下
Now, come on, take your mind off it.
来吧 别去想了
You're Eli's mom.
你是伊莱的母亲
Evelyn.
伊芙琳
I'm sorry. I've never been very good at charades.
抱歉 我不太会掩饰自己
I don't understand.
我不明白了
Eli told me that you died 7 years ago.
伊莱说过你已去世七年了
We both thought you went into the light.
我们都以为你早就超度了
Nope, not me. Not yet.
没有 现在还不是时候
Well, if there's something keeping you here,
倘若有什么事让你放心不下
you know that Eli can help.
伊莱可以帮你的
I mean, did you know that he can hear you?
你知道吗 他能听到你
Oh, yes. People gossip on this side,
是的 我们这边也有小道消息的
And I check in on him from time to time,
我也去见过他很多次
But you never know what you might pop in on, so.
但谁知道会遇上什么事 所以
Well, haven't you ever wanted to talk to him?
你没想过和他说说话吗
Of course I have.
当然想
But what man wants to be haunted by his mother?
但谁又愿意被母亲一直纠缠呢
Besides, I need your help.
而且 我需要你的帮助
Ok, but Eli's your son.
行 可伊莱是你儿子
I mean, it might be good for both of you...
这对你们俩都好
It's not for me. It's for Ray.
不是为了我 是为了雷
He's not well, you know.
他身体不好
He's going to be on this side soon.
他很快就要到我这边来了
Very soon.
很快
I should call my mom.
我得给我妈妈打个电♥话♥
That's gonna be really hard for Eli.
那对伊莱来说肯定很难受
Exactly.
肯定
And he'll want to help his father.
他会想帮助他父亲
That's the kind of man he is.
他就那样的人
But that wouldn't be the brightest idea.
但那并不是明智的做法
The two of them have never real...
他们俩从没真正...
Oh, no.
天哪 不
Cut the chit-chat.
别瞎聊了
Let's get the hell out of here, huh.
我们赶紧溜出去
Come on, I'm as fit as a fiddle now.
快走 我现在感觉好极了
Let's go. Chop-chop.
我们走 快点快点
What's wrong?
怎么了
I think my dad's...dead.
貌似我爸爸 去世了
You don't know that.
你怎么会知道
What the hell?
这是怎么回事
Eli,
伊莱
Your dad went into full arrest while he was being evaluated.
你父亲在诊断过程中心脏停搏了
We did everything we could.
我们已经尽力了
I'm so sorry, Eli.
抱歉 伊莱
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Oh, Eli.
伊莱
Wait.
等一下
I'm...I'm dead?
我 我死了吗
But I'm still here?
那我怎么还在这里
That's usually how it works.
通常都是这样的
What?
什么
Eli.
伊莱
Ok, smart guy.
好吧 聪明的家伙
If you know so much about death,
你若对死亡如此了解
Where the hell is your mother?
那你老妈在哪里
Get him into the light. Fast. Soon. Now.
帮他走进光里 越快越好
Well, can't you help me?
你不帮帮我吗
I mean, Eli's your son.
伊莱可以是你儿子呀
He just lost his father.
他刚失去了父亲
Oh, no. Just please, handle it.
别 请你自己处理吧
And as far as our little chat,
至于我们这段谈话
I was never here.
我没有来过
至死方始
鬼语者 第五季 第3集
You want some more wine?
还要点红酒吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I have to go home tonight,
我今晚得回家
Start reading dad's will,
宣读爸爸的遗嘱
planning his funeral.
操办葬礼
I'm still shocked he trusted me to be the executor.
我现在还很惊讶 他居然让我当遗嘱执行人
I take it you two didn't get along?
看来你们父子俩相处不太融洽
Not exactly.
也不是
Dad wanted me to be the next Screen Door King,
爸爸希望我继任下一任纱门之王
Not some touchy-feely shrink.
而不是肉麻的心理医生
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表