剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
For people at the party who didn't wear costumes.
专门给未着装者提供戏服
Her father realize that Dana was following him through the party.
他爸爸发现丹娜跟着他出了舞会
It was perfect.
真聪明
"I don't know how it got there."
"我不知道怎么会在那里"
You meant the jewelry.
你指的是那些首饰
I didn't know who put it there.
我不知道是谁放在那的
Not at that time.
当时不知道
I know her father hated me.
我知道他爸爸讨厌我
He hated anything he couldn't control.
他讨厌不能控制的任何事
Why didn't you just tell me you were innocent?
你怎么不直接告诉我 你是无辜的
How was I supposed to prove it?
你怎么证明
But now...
现在
Ready to go on the hay ride?
准备好坐草车了吗
Here, let me help you out.
我把你抱出来
Here you go. We're all set? I'm ready.
坐稳了 准备好了吗 准备好了
We have to tell Caroline.
我们得告诉卡罗琳真♥相♥
Not now. There's too much going on.
现在不行 她现在有很多事要做
She has to know.
她必须知道
Sean, wait!
肖恩 慢着
Sean! Wait!
肖恩 等等
Here, let me fix that for you.
过来 我帮你戴好
You ready?
好了吗
Oh, my god, Jessica!
天啊 杰西卡
Jessica, hold on!
杰西卡 坐稳了
No!
不
Jessica!
杰西卡
Hold on, Jessica!
别松手 杰西卡
Oh, my god!
天啊
Hold on.
都抓牢了
Get away!
快闪开
Sean, stop them!
肖恩 快住手
You're doing this! Stop it!
这是你造成的 快停下
Jim! Aiden, stay with your mom, I'm gonna go help.
吉姆 艾登陪着妈妈 我去帮忙
Aiden, stay here!
艾登 哪里也别去
Whoa, easy girl, whoa. You're ok.
放松 好姑娘 没事了
Everyone all right? I got you.
大家都没事吧 我抱你下来
You ok, little angel? You ok?
宝贝 你还好吗
I can't believe my father would do all that,
真不敢相信 父亲居然做出这种事
Just to keep us from being together.
就为了拆散我们
Well, he probably thought that he was protecting you.
他的本意可能是想保护你
But there's something I don't understand.
有一点我还是想不通
If Sean was innocent, why did he run?
如果肖恩是无辜的 他为何逃走
Why didn't he defend himself?
为何不为自己辩解
I wanted to.
我本打算辩解
There was a witness.
可有人亲眼所见
He's here.
他在这里
He wanted to fight for you,
他本打算为你而坚持到底
But he thought it was hopeless because there was a witness.
但当时有人亲眼所见 他无力辩解
But he could talk to me.
他可以跟我说
I would have believed him.
我会相信他
That's not what was in her eyes.
她当时的眼神里没有这意思
What do you mean?
什么意思
The way she looked at me,
她当时看我的眼神
her eyes...
那双眼睛
Her father, he...
她父亲
He looked at me like I was some sort of charity case,
他把我当成了要饭的
You know, someone who was just going to take something from him.
只会伸手向他拿
I guess he was right.
也许他是对的
From the moment we met, I felt like she saw me.
从我们邂逅那一刻起 在她眼里我感觉到
You know, a better me.
自己更有价值
Someone I could be,
我能有未来
not just the mistakes I made.
不会被困在过去犯下的错误里
He saw the best version of himself in your eyes.
你让他感受到从未有过的希望
Till that night.
直到那晚
That night, she looked at me like I was a thief.
那晚 她看我的眼神 如同我就是小偷
If Caroline doubted me,
连卡罗琳都怀疑我
who was going to believe me?
谁还会相信我
What was I going to fight for?
坚持还有什么意义
She was everything to me.
她就是我的一切
So I ran.
所以我走了
When he saw you doubting him,
他发觉你在怀疑他
he felt like he'd lost everything.
觉得一切尽失
I'm so sorry I left you there.
很抱歉 我把你丢在那里
All those weeks in the hospital...
在医院那几周
How could you know?
你没法知道
Your father tricked you.
你父亲骗了你
What about my father?
那我父亲呢
His spirit?
他的灵魂
How could he do what he did and still find peace?
他犯下这般罪孽 怎还能得到安息
Is he here, too?
我父亲也在吗
No.
不在
He's gone.
他走了
Did you see him go into the light?
你看见他走进光里了
Part of him was drawn to the light.
他的一部分进去了
Part of him wasn't.
另一部分还留在光外
What does that mean?
这话什么意思
Did he cross over?
他超度了吗
He's gone.
总之他走了
I saw him leave.
我看到他走了
Your father is gone.
你父亲已经离开了
Is that for me?
那道光是在等我吗
I loved you.
我爱过你
I always will.
我会永远爱你
That's it.
就是这眼神
That's the way she used to look at me.
这就是她以前看我的眼神
You know, we should at least hear what Eli has to say.
还是该听听伊莱的看法
He is a professional, after all.
毕竟 他也算是这方面的专家
Hey, can't we just let him have his friends?
让他有些想象的朋友不好吗
I just want to understand it.
我只想弄明白
I mean, they knew about my ghost.
他的朋友知道那鬼魂的事
They knew that Sean's costume was part of a lie.
也清楚肖恩的戏服是他父亲的伪装
Aiden's gifted.
艾登天赋异禀
Maybe his friends didn't tell him anything he doesn't already know.
或许他朋友什么都没说 他本来就知道
Yeah, maybe.
也许吧
What aren't you telling me?
你是不是有事瞒着我
It's just, at first, I thought it was about Halloween.
一开始 我以为是因为万圣节
You know, his fears, his need to be comforted by these friends.
孩子的恐惧 需要那些朋友来慰藉
What if it's not the holiday? What if it's the season?
也许不是因为万圣节 而是因为这季节
Season?
季节
The book of changes.
《易变之书》
It says, "when the leaves fall, so will the innocent."
书上说"叶落之际亦是无辜陨落之时"
Look...
听我说
Maybe the book meant your headless horseman ghost, right?
也许书上指的是那个无头骑士的鬼魂
He turned out to be innocent.
他不就是无辜的吗
It's not about a ghost.
与鬼魂无关
The entry was right next to Aiden's name.
那句话就写在艾登的名字旁
You know, Carl said that Aiden would have powers that I don't.
卡尔说过 艾登会拥有我所没有的能力
What if that means seeing things that I can't, things that are real?
也许指的是 他能看到我所看不到的东西
Hey, buddy.
小家伙
How you doing?
聊得如何
Did you have a good little chat with Uncle Eli?
你和伊莱叔叔聊得开心吗
We had a great talk, didn't we?
我们聊得很开心 是吧
Aiden, tell your mom and dad what you were telling me.
艾登 把对我说的话 告诉爸爸妈妈
Tell them why your friend's shine.
你的朋友为什么会发光
Because they don't have faces.
因为他们没有脸
They're made of light.
他们是光做的
That sounds... that sounds pretty.
听上去 还不错
Are they nice?
他们人好吗
Mm-hmm. But they're scared.
好 不过他们很害怕
What are they scared of, buddy?
小家伙 他们害怕什么
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表